Posted: 11 years ago

>><<

welcome to

>><<

This is the second DSDDSB? newsletter stitched together by our awesome NL Team.

Please scroll down and enjoy 🥳
Edited by Elysia - 11 years ago

Raghav and Sia expose Viraj in front of everyone and have him arrested. Gayatri slaps him. In a rage, he tries to shoot her. The cops overpower him. Viraj promises to return and destroy them as he's hauled outside. Sia and her family reunite. Meanwhile Gayatri is furious with the lies that Raghav and Sia told in order to expose Viraj, and she insists on handing them over to the law. Komal and Taashu attempt to make her understand, but she refuses to compromise with her principles.

The cops arrive and so does Raghav's lawyer. It turns out that Sundar has awoken from his coma and has testified that it was Shekhawat's men who attempted to kill him, not Raghav, which clears Raghav's case. Raghav and Sia apologize to Gayatri for having lied, but Gayatri punishes them both by telling them to leave the house. Sia pleads for Raghav, but Gayatri takes his arm and pulls him toward the door.

Krish regains his voice and calls out for Raghav. Everyone turns in shock. Krish says that his father was bad. Raghav gestures for him to be silent, but Komal speaks up and tells Gayatri that Dev was a gambler and his debtors killed him. Gayatri is in shock and retrieves to her room. Raghav blames himself for not having been able to save his brother and Sia tries to comfort him. The family patches up.

Sia decides to return to Manali with her family. Gayatri convinces her to stay until the divorce is taken care of. Sia agrees. She signs the divorce papers, but Viraj refuses. He tries to escape and fails. Then he pretends to commit suicide which lands him in a hospital for 24 hours. The divorce takes place in court without Viraj and the Judge grants Sia her freedom. She is no longer Jahnvi Dobriyal.

Raghav and Sia share some intense moments and Sia realizes that she is in love with him. When she packs for Manali and he doesn't stop her, she decides not to tell him about her feelings. Raghav, however, knows that she's in love with him, but he has made a deal with Viraj that he'll stay away from Sia if Viraj promises to stay away from Raghav's family in return.

Viraj escapes from the hospital. Raghav drops Sia and her family off for their Manali return. Raghav and Sia share a bittersweet hug before she leaves. Raghav returns home to find that Viraj has taken his family hostage at gunpoint. Viraj demands that Raghav bring back Sia, or else he will kill Raghav's family one by one. He gives Raghav 24 hours.

Writer: Elysia

I hoped to have the divorce scene in this section, but considering what a colossal disappointment this scene was, I guess it would have to go to the two "how do you go on" scenes that occur after it. It really does capture beautifully Sia's sense of exhaustion and confusion after such a taxing chapter in her life has been closed. For once, Raghav's advice to her isn't to do something, to be active, but to relax and savor her little moment of freedom.

The smile on her face as she envisions her moments with Raghav as her happiest times isn't just a romantic moment; it's also an recognition of what she now possesses -- the freedom to choose what to do with her life. Raghav emphasizes this by presenting her with options -- the fact that he suggests a vocation she will enjoy shows just how well he knows her and how much he values her interests.

Another notable mention here is Sia's Iktara moments -- a song montage that shows Sia's changing feelings for Raghav over time, and his place as a man she values, loves, respects and -- most of all -- trusts.

Writer: Lizzy

SIA aka SRITI JHA

For her fantastic performance in episode 225 in which she confronted Viraj and showed him his place. She countered society, presenting a message to viewers and victims alike. She delivered her dialogues with such fervor, such absolute passion -- entirely absorbed in her character and the scene that Harshad Chopra took a step back to give her more room to perform. Her gestures, dialogue delivery, facial expressions, and her voice modulation were flawless, touching our hearts and hopefully opening many ignorant eyes to the ugly truth of a daughter's fate in a society that claims to bless her, but actually disowns her.

The Almost First Kiss

Krish asks for a kiss from them both and just as they bend down to place one on each of his cheeks, he runs away, resulting in Raghav and Sia almost sharing their first kiss by accident. This was an intense moment for both of them as they stared into each other's eyes unable to move away. And it was an ice breaker.

Quite a bittersweet halwa, this one. And it actually did include a sweet 😃

You guessed it. It was the ice-cream sharing scene! Raghav and Sia have, by this point, decided on parting ways, each for a very different reason. Krish enters and sweetens the moment with an ice-cream, which Raghav and Sia accept. After a very emotional exchange with each other, the duo shares the ice-cream as their last farewell gesture to each other.

Note how neither pair of eyes leave the other as they partake of the ice-cream together. Note how both Raghav and Sia don't mind partaking of each other's jhutha -- something you often only see in people who love each other deeply. Note how intense this scene is without a single dialogue being uttered.

You can feel the joy they feel when they share the ice-cream, and the sorrow that this is really a goodbye to each other. Harshad and Sriti really nail this one on the head.

They say that kids are adorable and even in sad situations they never seize to bring a smile on your face or make you laugh hard. That is exactly what Krish did after hearing a long, heartbreaking story from his chachu. With his innocence he put together 2+2 and declared Sia as Chiriya at the end of it. One could not help but laugh out loud at his perfect interpretation of what was a very sad tale!

Writer: Nadia

When Sia ends up in the park and starts asking around for a "tall man with a checked shirt", the description had me smiling for obvious reasons. When we saw her frantically looking for Raghav; we saw her restlessness and we saw her fear. And her heart sank when she misidentified Raghav and went into panic mode when she thought she saw Viraj stab Raghav. She cried out for Raghav, not knowing where he was or how he was.

On the other hand, we had Raghav, running to the park, searching for Sia. And when they both found each other; the look of relief on their faces clearly showed what they both felt. Their eyes spoke a thousand words. They ran to each other and we got our first RaghaVi hug. Sia held onto him with her arms around his neck like there was no tomorrow and Raghav's protective hand on her hand made the scene even more romantic. They tried to come away from the hug and get back to reality, figuring out what they were both doing there.

Writer: Lubz

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg6vnjSqLek&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

The heartbreak was obviously Sia leaving, but the moment in particular was when Raghav had to say goodbye to her. He didn't know how he was going to bid farewell to the woman he loved.He decided to go for a shake of hand, but took it away, thinking it probably didn't feel right, and looked away. When he looked back at Sia, he tried it again and just as Sia was about to shake it, someone accidently pushed her into Raghav's arms.

I think it was the best way for the two of them to say goodbye. Raghav had his arms around her as she closed her eyes and melted into the hug. He closed his eyes and they both were left in the moment where they just wanted to stay there forever.

I've always loved their BG song and it was perfectly apt for this scene: Sia looked up into Raghav's eyes and we got Bole Na Bole Na Kuch Dil Ke Raaz Khole Re. They finally pulled away and I love how Raghav kept hold of her dupatta, not wanting to let go.

Sia didn't just want to let him go just like that, so she gave him her address and asked "aap milne aayenge na?" But he shook his head and the tears in his eyes showed how hard it was for him to do that. You could see the disappointment in her eyes and he had to walk away at that point. He was already torn. She stared at her address and let her tears fall as the last point of connection the two of them could have had was gone. She looked back up and he had disappeared. She could see him no longer. Then we saw Raghav watching her as she got into her car and how he knew it was all too late. He knew that she loved him, but it was just too late.

V of the Week

This scene was an unexpected twist; a scene that showed Viraj gain control again. In the original broadcast, I did think that Raghav and Viraj's meeting seemed cut short -- but this week's revelation put things into perspective again.

The CV's kept Viraj in character. After having lost it all in jail, you'd think there wasn't much that he could do now. But his one statement changed the dynamics all over.

This scene reminded me of TVD where Damon and gang had it all planned out to take Klaus down, but Klaus's statement "my men have their orders even in my death" changed the dynamics. Same thing happened here. Viraj's power was shown again. No matter where he is or in what condition, he'll still hold his power. To be honest, I always thought Viraj was capable of controlling the Singhs. What with the way things were going and finally Viraj being defeated. But he came back.

Love has deep feelings, junoon has the same. Viraj is not going to give up. For a moment, when he stated the doctors could do what they want with the brain, but the heart should not be hurt, this statement would have been beautiful if it were said by someone else and more believable. For the first time, it seemed like he may want to get better for Jahnvi.

But Viraj is never known to keep his promises, because we all know and learned that he will go and do the opposite. Great performance by KVB.

I loved this scene for many reasons.

Writer: Cari

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZp3DiYYOw&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

I struggled to choose between two of the segments because they were both adorable! 😆

SBS showed HarshSri shooting for the promo. They showed the promo first. I love the nok-jhoks between Harshad and Sriti because it shows how comfortable they are in each other's company, both on and off screen!In this segment Harshad tells SBS that Raghav has always been clear about how he feels for Sia but Sia is the one who told him that she can't love him and he directs the line of questioning to her. Sriti defends Sia about how she is trying to protect him and his family from any problems because of her. They have a little moment with their masti where they tease each other and Sriti teases him about his hair and jokes about his age.

Then Harshad is asked to sing a song for Sriti. And he pretends to hum along to a song, because he doesn't know the lyrics 😊 and they have another adorable moment where Sia pretends to nazar-utaarofy him! 😆

We then have Viraj eating gourmet food at the hospital and Karanvir describes the food that he was eating! 😃

"Aap milne aayenge na?"

A line that is so simple, but mean so much. When Raghav and Sia were about to part, they were both perplexed with their own emotions. They were both coming to terms with how they were feeling about each other and their situation.

As the two of them were parting, Sia wanted some way of staying connected to Raghav and so she gave her address to him so that he could come and visit her. When she asked the million dollar question: "Aap milne aayenge na?" and Raghav shook his head, she was just as upset as he was when she saw his reply.

As William Shakespeare said: "The course of true love never did run smooth." And who knows it better than Raghav and Sia?

Today's WTH doesn't deal with the main characters; it deals with the police force in this show, the ones who were supposed to see to it that justice was being served. It's bad enough to see the cops call a criminal "saab" and do his bidding without a thought to whose safety they were compromising in the process. To top it, only two cops are stationed outside his ward, and it didn't occur to either of them to lift that sheet and confirm, or to note that the "ward boy" coming out of the room was stockier built than the one who entered. The rotten cherry on this crap-cake, though, is their manual break-in of the door, as if Viraj wouldn't notice and compromise the lives of his hostages after hearing it.

Given that this is a show about one individual's journey as a victim of a punishable crime like domestic violence, what message does ineptitude of this kind send across, except that an abuse victim might as well stay with her husband, because even the law won't give you adequate protection?The only thing I'm glad about is the severe tongue-lashing Raghav gave the lady cop when she reached his house. If this is how citizens are protected in Gurgaon I really wonder how Gayatri's faith in the law can even exist 😃

Sorry in advance to the monkeys-- Woops, members of Toweliya gang who are going to be extremely disappointed with my selection as someone proved to be much ahead of them in the competition 😆

This week's Kamini of the Week award goes to the one who stared at Raghav hard, drooled and drooled and drooled over the ice-cream and over him!!! Yup, it's none other than *drum roll* SIA!!! She is this week's Kamini for all the staring, hugging, and not letting go -- and not to forget staring at his lips 🤣

Writer: Nadia 
awesome!! Loved every bit of this NL..

cheers to the entire team!!!
lovely... 👍🏼 work... i enjoyed evrything... my kambakht like button is not working.. so cudnt like this NL 😡
Awesome Blossom...
Brilliant newsletter..

Fantastic Ely - Thank you for organising this and Thank you for making me a part of it!