FF : * Rohan-Muskaan - Never to part* update pg 2

Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey,

Welcome to my very first FF... watched the first week, loved the story - and finding Raqesh absolutely drool-worthy. 

Looking forward to your feedback, do leave a comment and let me know what you liked or disliked.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Index
--------
Chapter 1 - page 1
Chapter 2 - page 2

Edited by Madame_Trinkary - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure one of those who'll read your SS
Do update soon and if you are pm-ing to your readers then do add me to that list as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love
Tanasha
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Chapter 1 - Muskaan

--------------------------

Damn you, Rohan...not again! Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?  I walk off, in anguish, in pain... willing for him to stop me, to turn me around and hold me in his arms - I'd say sorry even if you don't ...just stop me... 

He kicks a wave, closes his eyes, tousles his hair... then sulks...typical!

You want me to choose between my past and you? Just what kind of choice is that? I am who I am because of what  I went through...a bunch of cliches... yes... but so are you, Painter-boy! Difficult, aloof, morose and a moron of a painter!  Stop kicking the waves and ruining your shoes, just grab my hand and hug me like you did last night, like you'd never let me go...okay not like last night, this is not the time and place for that...we might land in trouble for obscenity in a public place...though the memory of tumbling on the rug in his studio makes me blush...God, the effect this man has on me...and I am supposed to be walking away from him!

... The beautiful, hand-woven rug ' red, the colour of passion' he said- another cliche! And passionately make love we did, on the passionate red rug!  Like it would kill us if we stopped or let go of the other and here we are passionately, intensely , insanely fighting again.

So I walk off... dignity and pride intact , bloody hell, it's our egos doing their thing again...hoping I have crushed him for the harsh words he said but falling apart inside me ...is this the end? is this how it is supposed to be? Go back to my Parent's home? while all I want is to hold him and run my fingers up the nape of his neck. 

I stop briefly at his car, unlocked as expected, that's my crazy Rohan - so eager to surprise me, jumping off the car and running with me to the seashore. I grab my bag and hail a cab. Thirty minutes later I am sitting beside my Mother, getting an earful on why I should leave the guy... like seriously? Divorce my Rohan? The dimpled smile that melts my heart even during the most outrageous argument. The sensual mouth that has a relationship of its own with the back of my right hand. Mum goes on and I keep looking at my phone, checking it to see if the little signal thingy was doing its bit... waiting for a message ...a call... Exasperated, Mum leaves on the pretext of checking on lunch...

I recall the night of our wedding, in our finest clothes we sat on the floor of the balcony and promised to love each other with every single breath... we promised to be brutally honest yet kind with each other and to be generous in spirit... to end, forgive and forget every squabble and tiff before dusk or alternatively before dawn... we promised... and we broke those promises...held grudges sometimes, didn't share stuff that bothered us and were like two tornadoes dancing around each other ' destructive and loaded with harsh comments and then there were the times in between... when we couldn't get enough of eachother... the dizzying highs and the devastating lows ... that was us...

The phone beeps...a message...

' I am sorry, just realized people can't choose between past and present, was never good with tenses...will you hold my hand and guide me to the future?'

Before I could reply a second message appears.

'Utterly ashamed of my choice of words too'

'So you should be' I reply.

The phone rings...'Muskaan, I am on my way to pick you up'  

'Love you too, Painter-boy!'

and we are on a roll... he hangs up saying he'd come in ten minutes... the ten minutes that changed our story...for now...forever...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sphallolalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

I'm sure one of those who'll read your SS
Do update soon and if you are pm-ing to your readers then do add me to that list as well ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love
Tanasha

Aww...thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Updated...
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished reading your first chapter!
Loved how you described the emotions that muskaan is feeling at that moment... So looking forward to the next chapte!
I wonder if that 10 minutes that will change their lives will be something like that accident but well shall wait for next update to check my theory out ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love
TanashaEdited by tanasha1993 - 11 years ago
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanasha1993

Just finished reading your first chapter!
Loved how you described the emotions that muskaan is feeling at that moment... So looking forward to the next chapte!
I wonder if that 10 minutes that will change their lives will be something like that accident but well shall wait for next update to check my theory out ๐Ÿ˜‰
Love
Tanasha

Thank you, Tanasha for the encouraging comments... 
I like the idea of the accident, working on next chapter BUT don't like both losing their memory๐Ÿ˜‰
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing start..do continue & PM me
Sphallolalia thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_pkyek

Amazing start..do continue & PM me

Thanks heaps... will do๐Ÿ˜Š
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3