Dharmayudham Archives Sep 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Monday 3 / 9 / 12 Episode 20

Arjun's Office. The whole school jing bang is sitting. Rangachari is also present. The head master is grateful that Sharadha agreed for an out of court settlement. The school is ready to pay 20 Lakhs compensation and also readmit Nandhini. Arjun moves the cheque towards the principal and is quiet. Sharadha talks " My client is not after money. She wants justice. Can you compensate the mental agony? When the ring was missing, how can the teacher assume that Nandhini stole it? She took her to the rest room and stripped her!!! And, after the ring was found, the kids and the teacher did not bother to say sorry  !!! I want the teacher to make amends now – in front of all of us"  The teacher hesitates first but later says a curt sorry. Cheque accepted. The school crowd leaves and Rangachari doles out another "all the best " Arjun and Sharadha laugh "sir, neenga all the best sOnna , avanga win panniduvaanga " Nandhini and her dad are very happy. Nandhini says that she plans to go back to her old school. Sharadha tells Nandhini that she does have a mother " I only lied to make you talk. But, you must learn to overcome that, ok? " Nandhini and her dad leave ( 20 lakhs !! Sharadha kku no fees??? Ennangada kOdumai?) Mani asks for a treat and Sharadha innocently asks " Nee yaaru?? I have never seen you !!" Arjun has a hearty laugh.

That pregnant lady Stella is seen with Mani . Mani says that the discharge summary clearly says that the tubes were tied – " but they have not done it . We have a strong case . Where is your hubby?" The hubby comes, gives jitters to Mani , says that he does not trust his wife as she always wanted a son…blah blah ..finally when Mani says that the compensation can be a few lakhs…the man wakes up and agrees to sue the hospital.

Sundaram's office. Nambi and Sundaram are having some coffee . Sundaram talks about Nambi's decision of not marrying " when you said that 20 years back, I never believed ..but you stood by your decision !!!" Nambi says that he has no regrets "  our trust children are as good as mine.  I even think of Arjun as my son.  You know, he is doing very well. He always  gives you credit . Proudly says that he was your junior. Follows all your cases…" Sundaram is not interested in Arjun puranam  " can we get some work done?"

Arjun's office  - looks like he has asked for some bank loan. The bank people ask a few questions and Arjun answers. They ask for some surety "some property?" Arjun says that they have none "if I had some thing like that, I won't ask for a loan" Sharadha tries to bring in Sundaram's name but Arjun stops her from mentioning Sundaram's name . After they leave, Mani has big plans for renovation et al but Sharadha vetoes any such sanction. Then Sharadha asks Arjun " why did you stop me when I mentioned Sundaram's name ?" Arjun says "once we become successful, I want him to say that we are his juniors " ….

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Tuesday 4 / 9 / 12 Episode No 21

Arjun's office.  Chithra is doing some work. Mani comes in ' all in a hurry. Enna matter? He lost the hospital bill of Stella. Asks Chithra to search, he also searches ..but has to rush to the rest room. Comes back frets about the bill'on cue Stella's hubby calls "Stella fell down , if she aborts can we still get the compensation? " Mani  is at his tether's end " Take her to the hospital first. The hospital did not tie the tubes and so the case is on, ok?" Arjun comes in with a file and..yes'Mani's bill is in that file.

Sundaram's office. Some  one comes in to collect a document.  Gayathri has signed it .Asks that guy to get Ashwin's signature. Ashwin looks at the document, smiles and signs. Gayathri calls her mom and tells her the news. "Appa has included both our names in the trust " Mom is happy. Ram rushes in to Nambi's cabin and is very angry. Tells Nambi that the trust is in HIS mother's name " I do not want these names included, got it? You better convince dad " Nambi puts up a feeble protest  but Ram is categorical.  Arjun's office  - Mani is talking about a murder news to Chithra " Perungudi  le murder'and what a way to do it ? He could have killed his target with much less pain " Just then, a guy by name Kannan comes looking for Arjun.

Back to Sundaram Associates. KOthandam comes to Gayathri's cabin ' says that he went to a funeral ' "young guy, drunken driving " Both talk about youngsters drinking and causing accident. KOthandam has come for his usual Naradhar work "Ram is not happy about including the names of you and your mom in the trust agreement. He was shouting at Nambi'" Gayathri just smiles (KOthandam, vantha velai nalla Aacha?? Unga official velai kOnjam paarkkalaame??!!) Arjun's office ' Kannan meets Arjun and says that he needs an anticipatory bail "that Perungudi murder'Mohan is my friend and business partner'first police just asked me Qs but now it looks as if I may be arrested " Arjun asks Mani to arrange for the anticipatory bail.

Coffee shop. Gayathri and Arjun are having a cuppa. Gayathri talks about Ram and his displeasure about the trust matter . Arjun says that Ram has always been like that. Gayathri says her mother likes Ram and Ashwin  a lot " she feels bad when Ram behaves like this . Will it help if I talk to Ram?" Arjun says that he has an idea " think over it and see if it will work " Back to Sundaram's office ' both Nambi and Sundaram are talking about some Prem Chopra who has a business empire "  he has business establishments all over. Not just that, has a wife and family in each of those places " Both are laughing ' Gayathri walks in. Tells Sundaram that she does not want her name in the trust.  Sundaram wants to know if any one said any thing but Gayathri makes it very clear "not a moot point and this is no prosecution. I am clear about what I want " Walks out . Nambi and Sundaram are thoughtful.

Court ' Judge grants anticipatory bail to Kannan ' "should cooperate with the police, passport to be submitted in the court, no out station trips " Kannan thanks Arjun . Arjun says that he trusts Kannan "make sure that you obey the judge's orders " Kannan agrees but Arjun looks skeptical..

Freeze

Wednesday 5 / 9/ 12 Episode No 22

Arjun's office. Kannan is talking to Arjun who records the conversation. Asks for details. Kannan says that Mohan was a friend "my college mate, we are business partners too " Goes on to say that they had a cordial relationship. " of late, he started suspecting me. I signed an empty bond paper and gave him. It is ironical that the pen I signed has been used to kill him " Goes on to talk about Mohan's family also. Arjun says that he will watch out. After Kannan leaves, Arjun gets a call from Daya -  looks like Mohan's dad and wife want to meet Arjun. He first hesitates but later agrees to meet to them.

Sundaram's office -  Kothandam with an intern in the lift -  Ko farts , the intern cant stand the stink -  some vetti talk from Ko about searching for some file. Back to Arjun's office. Daya brings Mohan's dad and wife . Dad says that it is Kannan who killed Mohan " previous day they had a big fight and were talking about ending the business agreement. I only pacified Kannan. How can you side a criminal?" Mohan's wife Malini says that the pen which killed Mohan belongs to Kannan . Arjun looks at that girl -  suspicion written large in his eyes -  finally tells them that he needs time to decide. After they leave, he asks Daya "what do you think? " She says that it can be Kannan "may be not !!"

Court -  Ram and Ashwin . Ashwin tries to tell Ram that Gayathri is their sister after all. " why are you so against having her name in the trust?" Ram says that the trust is in the name of THEIR mother and he wants no one else. Arjun's office -  Kannan is inside his cabin. Arjun tells Chithra that she should not let people inside his cabin without his permission. Goes in and plays the recorded tape -  Arjun has recorded  the talk of Mohan's dad and wife. Tells Kannan " you did not tell me the truth !!  You saud that you never fought with Mohan but you did and Mohan's dad pacified you . The forensic report will be out tomorrow. I will decide only  after that !" Kannan leaves and Sharadha comes in. She says that Kannan looks too goody goody "these days people who look like this engage in all heinous acts . Enakku ennavO Kannan that murder panni yiruppan nnu thOnarathu " Arjun just smiles.

Sundaram's office. Ashwin meets Gayathri and gives her a surprise gift -  a necklace  " I saw you eyeing the ad and thought of buying this for you" Gayathri says "but they said in the aid that it is some limited offer and only few pieces are available ??!!" Ashwin says that there were only 9 pieces and he ordered immediately. Gayathri is touched " more than the necklace, the effort you have taken to buy me some thing is more valuable " (ahh, I am impressed buy this guy Ashwin. He is genuine, truly affectionate. The way he spoke to Gayathri was real good )

Coffee shop. Nambi and Ram  are having a cuppa and are kind of relaxed. Nambi tells Ram that Gayathri did not want her name in the trust. Ram wants to know about Sundaram's reaction and Nambi says that it was Gayathri's decision and Sundaram could do nothing but to comply. Nambi asks Ram to hold the forte until he gets back from Delhi.

Freeze

Thursday 6 /9 /12  Episode NO 23

Court  - Arjun meets the inspector who is handling the Mohan murder case. Asks the inspector about the forensic  report. Inspector  explodes - " even if it is against Kannan, you will represent and bring him out. The police run around and nab the criminal but lawyers like you break the case and set the criminal free . We will give the report in the court " Arjun tries to pacify the inspector. Sharadha says that Arjun will end up with one whole load of enemies before this case gets over. Sundaram comes with his entourage  -  Ashwin and Nambi. Arjun wishes Sundaram but he ignores. Nambi stops to say a few words to Arjun , Sundaram asks Ashwin to get Nambi. Ashwin calls Nambi , does not smile at Arjun. Sharadha wonders " Sundaram sir does not acknowledge..fine..but why should Ashwin not smile?"

Sundaram's office. One guy comes to Kothandam and complains about some Kanthi Bhavan "I ordered veg.biriyani but they gave me non-veg - cockroach in the biriyani !!" Shows the biriyani with cockroach. Arjun's office . Sharadha describes the court corridor incident to  Mani -  "Sundaram sir moraikka, Ashwin moraikka - che che you missed it " Mani says that Sundaram is jealous. Arjun defends his mentor "when compared to him , I am nothing. Why should he be jealous of me?" Mani says that Sundaram's sons can not flourish without the umbrage of their dad.  Sharadha asks about Gayathri " Mani what about Gayathri ?" Mani says that Gayathri is a beautiful girl "so avalai pathi no comments " When Sharadha mentions Gayathri, Arjun sits up ( he carries a torch for her?)

Court -  the forensic report is handed over to the inspector. It is against Kannan. The bail is revoked and Kannan gets arrested. Coffee shop. Gayathri and Arjun are relaxing. Arjun praises Gayathri's saree. General talk about child abuse .Gayathri is handling a child abuse case and she tells Arjun that she might need his help. Arjun notices the necklace and appreciates it. Gayathri talks about Ashwin getting it for her.

Sundaram's office. Kanthi Bhavan owner is with Ram. Tells him that he got the notice only from his firm. Ram calls Ko and tells him that the hotelier is ready for an out of court settlement. Ko calls his client -  cheque handed over to the petitioner who beams. Arjun's office. Sharadha enters and is angry about some auto guy demanding too much fare. Talk turns to Chithra and Arjun says that Chithra does not concentrate -  asks Mani to get some one else if Chithra is irregular for some more time. Daya comes . She is a media person and helps Arjun in his cases . her hand is injured -  some mishap - students - police clash. She says that the police  are at fault "but  I am asked to blame the students " Arjun touches her bandage -  Sharadha kku suru suru (amma di, you should be worried about Gayathri, not this chit of a girl ) Daya wants to be dropped somewhere. Arjun first agrees but  Mani calls him and tells him about Kannan's arrest. Arjun has to rush to the court -  Sharadha is happy that Daya wion't get that lift after all !!

Freeze

Friday 7 / 9 /12 Episode No 24

Arjun goes to the station to meet Kannan. The inspector says that the forensic report shows Kannan's finger prints. Arjun wants to see Kannan and the inspector allows. Kannan again says that he did not kill Mohan. Arjun says that Kannan is hiding some thing _ but do not know why !! " Arjun's office . Mani is chatting with Daya -  tells her to write some gossip column "yethukku ipdi risk eduthu... blood shed ellam?" Daya wants to know if Mani talks like this to all girls. And Mani denies it vehemently " che che , unnai Sharadha vai ellam naan girls list le serkkarathu illai " Arjun comes and the chatting continues . Arjun talks about some camera man Jeeva and Daya says that he is too good. Daya suggests the Arjun should not defend Kannan "looks like all is not straight with him " Arjun is elusive "lets see "

Coffee shop -  Kothandam is talking to one Santhosh. Santhosh is living with some girl "marriage laam periya commitment ..athaan . But now she wants to somehow get me arrested. We have been living together for the past two years but now suddenly she is taking the "sexual harassment " route !! I pay the rent, spend mostly . Sir, please get me an anticipatory bail " Ko says that  going to the court is easy but it will be laborious " let us first talk to her, we will take it from there "

Arjun's office -  Sharadha comes in and telling some one to just keep off . Obviously her mother has asked some one to talk to her about her marriage and Sharadha is in no mood for a marriage. Inside Arjun's cabin , Daya and Arjun are laughing their guts out. Sharadha kku usual suru suru. Goes in and learns that Daya has been with Arjun for more than two hours. Tells Arjun that she wished that she too had a job like Daya " velai nnu sOllittu 2 hrs kku mele vetti arattai adichu.." Arjun senses that some thing is wrong but goads Daya to narrate the story of some one who married 26 girls. Sharadha cuts saying that she has a head ache. Fortunately, Daya gets a call and leaves. Sharadha is curious " if we make a little noise, you get agitated , but you let Daya to be so loud?" Arjun ignores that Q.

Mani with the house owner , Durairaj. Usual mOkkai . mani says that he has a plum case "first case sir, jeyichuttu Mani engoiyO pOduvan " Stella's hubby calls to say that Stella had another fall. Mani shouts at him and asks him to take care of his pregnant wife. Sundaram's office. Gayathri and Ashwin are talking ' about surrogate mothers and their emotional problems . Gayathri says that such cases do not come under any law. Foreigners come and use the Indian women for surrogacy . Ashwin says that all those women are really poor "sapaadu illatha pOthu, how can they even think straight? " Gayathri asks Ashwin about his fiancee " do you really like her? Because Ram and Anjali  seem to have some problems " Ashwin says that he does not have much expectations .

Arjun's office . Daya comes with Mrs.Mohan -  who is all decked up -  has the same necklace as Gayathri. Arjun looks at that necklace -  thoughtful. Mrs.M says that Arjun should not represent Kannan-  ( MY two cents -  now Arjun will find out who all bought that necklace as it is supposed to be a limited edition . Does Mrs.M has a BF who presented her that? If so, they both used Kannan's pen and killed Mohan ? Framed Kannan?? Ashwin might help in finding out who the other buyers are ?)

Freeze.

Monday 10 / 9 / 12 Episode No 25

Coffee shop -  Kothandam is sitting alone and drinking coffee . Complains that the coffee is too sweet.  Arjun comes  and both engage in small talk. Ko says that Arjun should make money  - "Sundaram sir junior nee, ipdi thenga moodi  case pannalaama?? " Arjun invites him to join his firm and Ko asks "na nalla irukkarathu unakku pidikkaliya?  And try to do more of out of court settlements. Time save aagum, more money.." Well, Arjun has come to the coffee shop to meet one Tamizhvaanan , a private detective. Gives Tamizh a few snaps and asks him to find out everything -  "highly confidential and I need them real soon " Tamizh promises to do his best.

Sundaram's office. A lady , retired teacher Navaneetham has come to meet Gayathri. She is a friend of Gayathri's mom Vasugi. Gayathri says that her mom told her to help Navaneetham "how may I help you?" Navaneetham says that she is 55 years old and wants a divorce. Gayathri can not fathom this request. Navaneetham says that she has been married for 34 years " all these years me and my hubby never had a single fight. I have never thought beyond him. Always put him first and never bothered about my own likes and dislikes. Never left him and went anywhere. But, 2 months back I came to know that he had an affair for over 30 years. That lady died and only then he told me everything. Had he told me that he loved her more, I would have moved away from him . The fact that he cheated me all these years is what bugs me. I don't want to see his face ever again " Gayathri tries to tell her that a divorce at this age is not needed  "considering he apologized !! " . Navaneetham says that she is not looking to marry again " I just can not digest the fact that he cheated me like this . Had I done some thing like this and said a simple sorry, will he forgive me?" Gayathri wants to talk to Mr.Navaneetham and she agrees " but my decision stands "

Arjun meets Kannan -  tells him  " I do believe that you did not kill Mohan. But you are hiding some thing from me, now, come clean. What is your relationship with Malini?" Kannan slowly agrees that he fell in love with Malini. Says that she came to the office one day and wanted to go out somewhere. "always met her at public places. She had some issues with Mohan and I used to pacify. But in the process, I fell in love with her - not sure if she knew " Now Arjun asks "think well and tell me..did you give your pen to her?" Kannan thinks over and says "oh yes, I did. She took it from me to sign a credit card ..and never gave it back " Arjun's eyes flash.  In the court Nambi meets another advocate who complains about Arjun " always talks about truth, justice et al. Now, he has come out of that Mohan case also " Nambi is thoughtful. Arjun's office . Two people come and ask Arjun for an out of court settlement. It is Stella's case. The hospital is worried about their fame. But Arjun and Mani are not willing for any kind of compromise " You guys are playing with lives, we will see you in the court only " After they leave Arjun asks Mani to prepare well "un first case da, nalla handle pannu "

Back to the court. Daya is with her cameraman Jeeva and reporting Kannan's bail case . She asks Arjun " thought you were out of this case!! You are now defending Kannan?? What happened?" Arjun says that he has a plan. Sharadha is nervous but Arjun is cool. PP puts Mohan's dad on the stand  . Rajasekhar says that Kannan killed Mohan -  gives an outline of their college days, how he gave them money blah blah. PP claims that no bail should be granted. Arjun questions Rajasekhar and asks about the family -  particularly about Malini. PP objects but judge overrules. Rajasekhar says that Mohan's was a love marriage . Arjun requests the judge for 2 days time "I am waiting for a few clarifications , my Lord "

Freeze

Tuesday 11 / 9 / 12 Episode No 26

Arjun is talking to Tamizhvaanan -  phone conversation. Tamizh says that Arjun's doubt about Malini is right "does not look like a woman who lost her hubby recently . She is very happy. Also, she meets some one . But I need time to find the identity". Arjun tells Tamizh that he has to make a trip to Bombay "will meet you and give you the details. Plan to leave immediately " Sundaram's office. Mr.Navaneetham is talking to Gayathri. Gayathri tells him that Madam N is very adamant -  "wants divorce from you. She can not digest the fact that you cheated her !!" The man says that he always felt guilty "but I could not tell her this because I knew that she will take this decision. I can not live with out her. I am ready for any punishment but no divorce, please . That way we will live in the same house and I will be happy that she is close by " Gayathri says that madam N is unrelenting. "Who knows? After the divorce, she may treat you as a friend !!" The man  leaves lamenting.  

Court -  A smart looking Mani is practicing his arguments. Looks like the house owner Duraisamy has a soft corner for Mani. He comes to actually wish Mani all the best but both end up doing the usual "pulling each other's legs " Durairaj adjusts Mani's dress and Mani asks him to stay "watch my arguments " but Durairaj leaves.  Stella's case is on. Mani argues well. Tells the judge that the hospital made a mistake. "My client wanted her tubes tied only because she did not want a third child. But she got pregnant again -  obviously the family planning operation was not done. It is the mistake of the hospital management. My client and her hubby are fighting because of this. Not just this your Honor, we hear a lot of such things happening in our country. Only a law can contain this atrocities " The defense side says that the doctor concerned is busy with surgeries "and so is not present " Mani asks for adjournment "until the doctor presents himself "

Sundaram's office. A retired judge by name Sadasivam has come. Sundaram and Nambi are chatting with him. Nothing much -  plans for retirement is discussed.  Let us go to the court where there is hot action. Mohan murder case . PP says that he needs to question Malini "so that I can prove that Kannan killed Mohan " PP asks Malini " where were you when Mohan was murdered?" malini says that she went to Bombay to see Mother Superior " in charge of the orphanage where I grew up " PP wants to know if Mohan and Kannan were in good terms. Malini says that they fought a lot of late. Arjun gets to cross examine Malini -  " I know that yours was a love marriage. But who proposed first?"  Pp objects saying that there is no relevance but Arjun says that he has a reason for this Q. Malini says that she proposed first and Mohan agreed. Arjun also establishes that malini was working for Rekha International Hotel before marriage. Now Arjun submits some evidences to the judge saying that his client is innocent  "and Malini has some connection  in the murder " Goes on to say that Malini was not staying in the orphanage. "She stayed at the hotel . Malini is in love with Vivek Chopra who also works for the hotel . They both planned to loot Mohan's property and so Malini married Mohan. Malini wanted to frame Kannan as the murderer. So, planned well and borrowed Kannan's pen in the pretext of signing the credit card slip. Never returned the pen. Mohan was murdered on 21st April at 2.45am. Malini spoke to him at 8.30pm. Then she sent Chopra to Madras by air. I have attached the passenger's list along with the evidence -  Chopra came to Madras , killed Mohan and returned to Bombay immediately. Malini came the next morning as it was Mohan's Birth day -  he was dead then. They used the pen to pierce the Carotid artery so that the bleeding will be copious and death would come soon. This establishes that my client is innocent. I request you to order the police to investigate Malini's involvement " Malini starts crying..funnily Mohan's dad who was accusing Kannan looks relieved -  seems happy that Malini is framed !!

Freeze

Wednesday 12 / 9 12 Episode No 27

Mani's case is on. The hospital side agrees that they made a mistake and are ready to accept the judgement but Mani insists that the doctor should appear in the court " the media makes sure to flash the faces of the innocent over and over but here we are trying to protect some one who is at fault. Not just that your Honor, if the doctor presents himself here, more truth can come to light. " Judge orders that the doctor should come to the court. Mani looks confident , way to go man.

Sundaram's office. Ko is doing the one thing he is adept at – eating . Nambi comes , doles out an advice "after 40 , you must be more careful " and asks Ko to release some cheques. Gayathri comes and Nambi asks her about the divorce case "handle it well ma, emotions will be running high "  On the way out, Gayathri meets Ashwin. Ashwin says that he has not bought any gift for Nivedha after the engagement " I am not good at choosing gifts, can you buy and pack for me?" Gayathri talks about the necklace he bought for her and Ashwin says that it was easy buying that as Gayathri  had her eyes on it. Gayathri laughs and agrees to buy and pack.

Court – Gayathri tries to convince Mrs. Navaneetham  so that she wont insist on the divorce. But, Mrs.N is adamant – tells Gayathri that she always did everything for him in the past "but now, I have to do what I want. I can not see him any more. He cheated " Judge also tries to dissuade mrs.N . Kesavan, her hubby says that he does not want the divorce " What I did was wrong, I will apologize for it but please no divorce" Madam N stands her ground and so divorce is granted . Gayathri asks Mrs.N to come to her office and sign some papers "the divorce decree will come in 2 weeks " Mrs.N is happy.

Ram's cabin. Shilpa comes and says that she is going to Australia "planning to work with my cousin" Ram says that she can start a new business here " why should you go to some other country and work? You like to do some business , right? Do it here " Shilpa says that she can not do any thing alone and Ram promises " I am there for you , I will do all I can " (Nool vittuttar ppa ) Shilpa is happy that he is so understanding "even my dad did not say this " Ram offers to drop her and she dispenses her car (sari sari, purinjuthu engalukku )

Daya with cameraman Jeeva in the court corridor – waiting for the verdict in Mohan's murder case. Gives an interim report for the TV – " We are waiting for the judgement. It will be a turning point in advocate Arjun's carreer …" Inside the court chamber both Sharadha and Arjun are waiting for the verdict . Judge says " it is ironical that the arrested suspect is innocent and the victim's wife who complained has become the culprit. The police did not do their job thoroughly. With all the evidence submitted, it is clear that Kannan is innocent. I release him immediately. I order the police to take Malini and Chopra into custody and bring out the truth . Mohan's father shouts at Malini "thought of you as my daughter and you killed my son?" He is removed from the premises. Daya interviews Arjun who faces the camera and says that he is happy about Kannan's release "but I cant say much as Malini's case is yet to be  taken up " The inspector asks Arjun " You wanted to get Kannan out,fine ..but how did you suspect Malini?" Arjun says that he saw Malini wearing that platinum chain  "no one decks up like that ..Mohan died only a few days back !! " Kannan thanks Arjun. Gayathri comes and congratulates Arjun (every time Gayathri comes near him, there is a 1000 watts bulb in Arjun's face )  Arjun offers lunch but Gayathri declines "not today, I am busy ..but definitely a treat from you "Arjun is disappointed , Sharadha drags him "Gayathri kku mattum thaan pasikkuma?? I am hungry, let us go "

Sundaram's office. Ko is with  a peon. Peon asks about the hulla gulla in the office – "Ore para parappa irukku !! What is the matter?" Ko says that a judgement is due "Andhra bomb case le judgement today. Sundaram sir is representing..waiting for judgement "

Freeze

Thursday 13 / 9 / 12 Episode No 28

Mrs.Navaneetham with Gayathri. Gayathri says that she expected some thing like this . Well, Mr.Kesavan is dead. His second attack and he succumbs. Mrs.N says that she probably took a hasty decision " I should have listened to you. The maid came and told me that he has chest pain. I took him to the hospital. He apologized profusely . repeatedly said that he cheated me. I only killed him. Now, I have the decree in my hand, what is the use?" Gayathri asks a pointed Q "have you forgiven him? " Mrs.N sincerely says " I do not know "  Gayathri consoles.

Court -  Mani's case. Finally the doctor is present.  Hospital's advocate says that Mani is wasting court's time. "The hospital agreed to obey the judge !! Anyways, the doctor is here. " The doctor says that he made a mistake. Mani questions him " You accept your mistake eh? Can you tell me the date of the surgery ?" The doctor gives the date. Mani bow throws the brahmasthram " according to the discharge report, the surgery was done at 11 am. But , at the same time, you were doing a major surgery  in another nursing home. You made a junior inexperienced doctor to operate Stella and you signed the report" -  gives the evidence to the judge. Goes on to say that doctors are greedy about money and in the bargain the patients are at risk. "So, what is the answer from this court and that doctor for the agony my client went through?"

Sundaram's office -  Ko shows some news paper to Nambi who has a smile on his lips. The same news paper is shown to Arjun from a fellow advocate -  Arjun smiles too . Obviously it is some write up about Arjun and his success. Mani calls Arjun and congratulates. Sundaram's office. Nambi shows the article to Gayathri who promptly calls Arjun and  congratulates. Nambi also talks to Arjun and says that he will go places. Nambi tells gayathri  "when Arjun left us, I knew that he will make it big . But he has done it very early" Nambi gets a call from Sundaram.

Coffee shop -  Ashwin and Arjun. They have a nice friendly chat. Ashwin apologizes for ignoring him in the court "I am always with dad and you know how he feels about you . Wish you had not studied through our trust, Arjun " Arjun says that he understands and also expresses his respect for Sundaram. Both talk about their college days, Ashwin's engagement et al.  Stella case le judgement  -  The judge  admonishes the hospital, praises Mani for bringing out the truth. Awards 10 Lakhs compensation for Stella and orders 3 months suspension for the doctor "no medical activities for 3 months  and no future calamities like this " Stella and hubby are very happy, Stella develops some pains.

Sundaram's office. Rahul comes late to work and Nambi takes him to his cabin. Rahul says that he worked late the previous night . Nambi talks about "Duty, Dedication and Discipline "- -  Oru lecture about how he should not look at the clock and work. Rahul mandai mandai yai Aattitu Odi pOrathu. Gayathri hears all this and laughs about Nambi's lecture. She wants to know how Nambi and Sundaram were during their college days. Nambi says that Sundaram was really talkative. Gayathri says "but, now we can count the words he says " Nambi goes philosophical " Time is the greatest judge " Gayathri sincerely agrees.

Freeze

Friday 14 / 9 / 12 Episode No 29

Sundaram's office. Ko is with intern Vijay. Vijay forgets some thing and Ko boasts to him "I eat vallarai keerai and ladies finger regularly, athaan good memory ..even Sundaram sir admires my memory power " Intern leaves, Nambi comes and chides Ko for forgetting some bank work  . Arjun's office ' Mani enacts his court appearance "judge asanthuttar " Arjun and Sharadha appreciate Mani/ Sharadha says "once the hospital agrees for settlement any one will take it. But you went ahead , found out about the doctor and exposed the maladies. Chance ee illai da. Today, you can say any thing, I wont fight with you " Mani has kadalai mittai for treat. Arjun offers to treat and Mani says that celebrities always "get treated ". Stella's hubby comes, says that Stella delivered a baby boy. Gives them all sweets, praises Mani to the skies and says " we are naming our boy Kevin Mani Antony ..after you Mani sir " Mani kku another chance to pull up his collars. Arjun says "first is always the best "

Sundaram's office. Nambi is on the phone -  congratulating Sundaram for winning the Andhra bomb case. Back to Mani and Sharadha . Mani talks about Ajith and Sharadha talks about an arrest of  a culprit. Tea boy Chandru comes and as usual Mani needles him. Chandru goes in to give tea to Arjun -  Arjun asks him to ignore Mani's needling. Chandru says that Arjun is his role model " I need to earn and feed my family. One day I will study and become an advocate like you " Arjun is stunned. Sundaram's office. Rahul and Vijay -  Rahul says that Ram asked for a file " I am scared to go and give him !!" Ram calls Vijay in the intercom and asks for Rahul. Rahul has to go and meet Ram.

Daya comes to Arjun's office. Mani as usual kalayykkaraaar "I have also won, why don't you write about me?" Daya says "sure " Arjun's phone is on the table -  it rings and Mani asks Daya to  pick up.  Daya picks up and it is Sharadha at the other end  - before Daya could say some thing Sharadha starts of " Arjun, saw the write up about you. Very well written. Wanted to talk to the author and that guy goes on and on about Daya !! EnnavO nee Onnume illatha mathiri..ellam Daya thaan apdinnu peela vidarran. You do all the work and Daya gets the credit?" Daya's face changes -  she puts the phone down and leaves. Arjun comes but Daya just evades and leaves. Sharadha calls again and this time Arjun picks up. Sharadha says the same thing again to Arjun. Arjun learns from Mani that Daya picked up the phone the previous time. He knows now that Daya is hurt. Asks Sharadha to come to the office . Arjun is angry.

Rahul with Ram. Ram is probably in one of his good moods. Tells Rahul that Sundaram never tolerated more than one mistake in a day. " Today I am where I am only because of that training. So, if I am angry with you it is for your good " Rahul relaxes.  Sharadha comes back to the office. Mani is fighting with the computer. Sharadha goes in to Arjun's cabin. Arjun confronts Sharadha "Daya picked up your call and heard the entire bitching. You do know that she helps us a lot. You do not have to appreciate all her help but the least you can do is stop hurting her " Sharadha says that she said nothing wrong "was Daya hurt?" Arjun angrily asks her not to justify .  Walks out ..Sharadha is upset.

Freeze