Uravugal

Uravugal Sep 17-21 Discussions

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
maybe swetha will sell that house back to krishna so he can also come live there????????
romba thoongittEnO...kanavaa?
escape...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swash, enna hope ma ungalukku? antha amma intha koottathai Oda Oda viratta pOraanga 
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate to see neepa's choice of dressinbg...very very bad taste..>!!! I am suere it is her own choice and  not the directors...!! Edited by atina - 11 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rojappo..yedho kanavulagathula irundhen. ippadi aniyaayamaa ezhuppitteengaLE... guess pannadhu naan.

atina, i cant even thattufy the like button as i created that spot for u.
just loved ur 'aappam' kondai covering of swethas...

ippo gumbalaa krish veettukku povaanga...
aanaa, kadasila indha swethavai mannikkiren nu oru vaarthai sollattum..appuram irukku indha team ku...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thanks Swash - ayyo da twist aam , ada pOngappa 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks atina..

So the gunbal will now  go to Kirhsna's home and all will live as one big joint family..
atina thumbnail
I think so...but on the other hand I think...this parents of swetha ( nattu and mangu) should also get of that house...leaving this wretched woman alone...!!!
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja ,Nithya ,Swash and Atina for the updates.

.Old Shwetha did a good job for this role.But this lady has poor choice of makeup , dress and cosmetics.Why single fleets in all scenes and never carries her child.Always Mangalam carries the child.I feel bad for the child.In screen itself we are scared what about that baby ? And that kalar kondai wow. I think she will get killed .
Does anyone know does Annamalai actor is alive ?They don't show him in TMS also.Just curious

Thanks
Desi
rojapoooo thumbnail
Desi, Annamalai actor is very much alive - Saravanan Meenakshi le kalakkaraar 
atina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desicpn

Thanks Roja ,Nithya ,Swash and Atina for the updates.

.Old Shwetha did a good job for this role.But this lady has poor choice of makeup , dress and cosmetics.Why single fleets in all scenes and never carries her child.Always Mangalam carries the child.I feel bad for the child.In screen itself we are scared what about that baby ? And that kalar kondai wow. I think she will get killed .
Does anyone know does Annamalai actor is alive ?They don't show him in TMS also.Just curious

Thanks
Desi

I agree with you about this new Swetha ) her real name is Neepa) she is a very good dancer but acting skills? and sense of dressing...habbbaaa...sahikalai...

About the actor ( annamalai) his real name is peeli Sivam...he is very much alive...as roja said he is acting in Saravanan meenatchi as Meenachi's maamaa