Hongey Judaa Na Hum

DOTW-Humari Adhuri Kahani

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello HJNHians!!!! =]

As you can already tell by the banner, this thread is for our Discussion of the Week. Excited? So let's get started
Our show has successfully finished it's first week hence Congratulations. Ofcourse, if you were to discuss the show it is a must to discuss the main attraction, our favorite Rohan and Muskaan. As seen last week, our leads are going to start living their new life, a life which is incomplete for both of them as they don't remember their better half. A life which is going to bring us their love story so for this week let's discuss their love story.
what do you want to see? any particular scene, any particular way you want to see them fall for each other? what do you think of their new life? the new rohan-muskaan? how it is going to be when they get their memory back?
Here are couple questions to get you started on. Have fun, let's discuss it away guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AwesomeSauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res. 

Will unres later. Sorry but exam time so come on for less time! 😳
bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Would like to see a mature love story since they are shown already married and the nok zhok should be there between the couple since that adds spice but not too much fight like they showed on first and second day.  

With mom being the show stopper here some pinning for sure will be around the corner. But as long as they show cute moments stolen here and there i am fine. 
I would like to see some typical romantic scenes like girl falls boy catches her and they both look into each others eyes for a while ... n some Hawa-Hawa Look-Look scenes ... I know its a bit annoying but for me a jodi is incomplete without this scenes the chemistry develops from such scenes so ...ahh another one Muskans dupatta flies to Rohan n covers his face
but I guess according to the promo it lookes like they'll have some sweet moments where they blush n all but mostly the'll be seeing in nok-jhok avatar but I'm ok with that atleast they have some scenes together  I hope cv's focus mostly on MuskanRohan love-story and not to much on subplot n villain and  hopefully not to much neagativity

Edited by Noiiin - 11 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: BHAVI1972

Would like to see a mature love story since they are shown already married and the nok zhok should be there between the couple since that adds spice but not too much fight like they showed on first and second day.  

With mom being the show stopper here some pinning for sure will be around the corner. But as long as they show cute moments stolen here and there i am fine. 

well i don't think it would be appropriate to reason them already married for a mature love story since they don't remember they are married...like we have been shown they are back to their single-hood where they are enjoying whatever life has to offer them...him flirting and all...

definitely agree with you on that since we have tara and now anu and anirudh we can expect barriers and obstacles in their way but till they show cute moments here and there everything should be fine 
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Noiiin

I would like to see some typical romantic scenes like girl falls boy catches her and they both look into each others eyes for a while ... n some Hawa-Hawa Look-Look scenes ... I know its a bit annoying but for me a jodi is incomplete without this scenes the chemistry develops from such scenes so ...ahh another one Muskans dupatta flies to Rohan n covers his face
but I guess according to the promo it lookes like they'll have some sweet moments where they blush n all but mostly the'll be seeing in nok-jhok avatar but I'm ok with that atleast they have some scenes together  I hope cv's focus mostly on MuskanRohan love-story and not to much on subplot n villain and  hopefully not to much neagativity

well your one wish for girl falling and the boy catching shall be granted in tomorrow's episode the difference being its anirudh instead of rohan ðŸ˜† jokes apart those scenes has become cliched for television soaps these day so i wouldn't be surprised if we aren't shown them falling, and the eyelocks and bitter-sweet nok jhoks and the oh-so-famous dupatta...which always plays the catalyst in every love story
the core, the USP of the show is muskaan and rohan so the CVs have to keep the focus on them for most of the time and let's hope they don't disappoint us but it should be fun seeing dark side as well as that is what makes a story 

mohitjosan thumbnail
i would like to see some romantic scences and i wish rohan falls for muskaan first...i wish it can be the top most show of the television...
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitjosan

i would like to see some romantic scences and i wish rohan falls for muskaan first...i wish it can be the top most show of the television...

i am sure we going to have tons of romantic scenes hopefully starting soon😳 let's hope the show does better and better every week and reaches the top soon
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Komal--

what do you want to see?
I want to see them finding a way back to each other and fall in love without knowing of their past.
 any particular scene, any particular way you want to see them fall for each other?
I dont want them to bring their family into the equation. Would love muskaan to fall in love with rohan ...tells her mom and wen the crooked mummyji meets the damad gets the shock of her life😆
 what do you think of their new life?the new rohan-muskaan?
I dont know... I have mixed feelings on this one yr leap...I think rohan and muskaan is shown too adapted to the memory-free life to be real. Do you feel so confy knowing you dont remember anything abt your past life? If it were me i would be constantly reminded of it. They are showing them acting with their family as if all they 4got was being married and nothing else. Especially rohan is acting like this @ home.
 how it is going to be when they get their memory back?
They would get their memory when the producer decides enough is enough and its time to bring the tearjerckers to bring rating to the show😃. Jokes apart i think it would be after they fall in love and once their family learns about them. Could be another accident which brings the memeroies.

Edited by i5hy - 11 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Komal--

what do you want to see?
I want to see them finding a way back to each other and fall in love without knowing of their past.
I would love for that to happen and most likely that is what is going to happen, them falling in love and then maybe they get their memory back realizing they were always meant to be😳
 any particular scene, any particular way you want to see them fall for each other?
I dont want them to bring their family into the equation. Would love muskaan to fall in love with rohan ...tells her mom and wen the crooked mummyji meets the damad gets the shock of her life😆
ROFL as much as i wish tara would stay away from their relationship till the last minute or maybe marriage ROFL i doubt thats possible as they have to use tara's negativity towards rohan someway and you know what it would make it hell lot of interesting to see muskaan fight for rohan.
 what do you think of their new life?the new rohan-muskaan?
I dont know... I have mixed feelings on this one yr leap...I think rohan and muskaan is shown too adapted to the memory-free life to be real. Do you feel so confy knowing you dont remember anything abt your past life? If it were me i would be constantly reminded of it. They are showing them acting with their family as if all they 4got was being married and nothing else. Especially rohan is acting like this @ home. 
well i am kinda glad the show isn't going the cliched way of the them getting flashbacks and those black and white still when they come across each other. I kinda agree yeah they are acting all fine knowing they have lost their memory maybe its because they think everything was like this before the memory lose. they haven't come across any evidence as to something missing from their life before the memory lose. They have been assured day and day that this is how they lived their life before the event. 
 how it is going to be when they get their memory back?
They would get their memory when the producer decides enough is enough and its time to bring the tearjerckers to bring rating to the show😃. Jokes apart i think it would be after they fall in love and once their family learns about them. Could be another accident which brings the memeroies.
maybe, that would be a very cliched way but surely is something that can be shown. them getting into another accident and regaining their memory. But definitely have to agree of them not getting their memory back till they actually fall for each other.