Aman ki Asha?!?!

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The show aims to be a bridge for both countries but all I see is negativity. From the very first moment it was negative and I hate to say this but a bias towards india. A few people who need to be less bias for the show to be enjoyable.

Asha Bhonsle: This comes a shocker! She is a legend and I expected her to be really unbiased towards anyone but she has a very noticeable grudge against Atif and a very definite bias towards indian singers. Hence even an I love you, with noticeable flaws, gets more praise than ami je tomar.. Its really shocking and unpleasant to watch this. Contrast this with Parveen ji who is so unbiased...

Ayesha Takia: First of all she should improve at hosting. She makes real mess of it. Anyway I find her comments very biased and as an anchor thats an unforgiveable flaw.

The captains: I dont expect anything less from the captains. But it is unpleasant to watch Himesh and Atif unfairly praising one another's contestants.. I would say Himesh is way more aggressive but judging by the promos Atif is losing his cool as well.

For a show promoted as aman ki asha, it doesnt live upto its name at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abida parveen is a gem of a person. very unbiased and knows when to speak, how to speak and with whom to speak. very gentle and gives constructive criticism. I, being a Asha tai's fan is very diasppointed the way she is judging the show. πŸ˜•. 
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@TM  I completely agree with you...don't know if I'll continue to watch the show if this continues.
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Atif is not losing his cool. He is just acting like a jerk. It was pathetic when he gave 7 to diljaan. He made HR look like an angel with this pathetic move. Atif is disappointment. I expected bad behaviour from HR. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
SaDDaM.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Atif ko Stand Lena hi padega Na .. Itna Bura Hoga Toh 
  How can Any one tolerate Unjust .! Asha ji is behaving Like childish
  @preetie  " Koi bhi Game kheli Jaye Usme Rules hote hai .Jisme agar Lose hogaye To Game Ka Matlab Hi Nahi .IF ATIF gives 7 marks to dil jaan then it's His Thinking  . 7 is Not like less It's The Highest Marks ever given on The Show . 
He Didn't Said to Himesh To give more to his contestant . Whereas Himesh is saying So.! 
   And Ye Baat To judgement pe Depend karti Hai . Isme we Don't have right to Guess Wrong About Captains . Whatever They Give it's Their Thinking !  . 
-  I wanna Clear one Thing Atif is The Only Person Who is Saying Ye jang nahi Hai PAYAR hai Aman ki Asha hai ! 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sarah75

Abida parveen is a gem of a person. very unbiased and knows when to speak, how to speak and with whom to speak. very gentle and gives constructive criticism. I, being a Asha tai's fan is very diasppointed the way she is judging the show. πŸ˜•. 

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaDDaM..

Atif ko Stand Lena hi padega Na .. Itna Bura Hoga Toh 
  How can Any one tolerate Unjust .! Asha ji is behaving Like childish
  @preetie  " Koi bhi Game kheli Jaye Usme Rules hote hai .Jisme agar Lose hogaye To Game Ka Matlab Hi Nahi .IF ATIF gives 7 marks to dil jaan then it's His Thinking  . 7 is Not like less It's The Highest Marks ever given on The Show . 
He Didn't Said to Himesh To give more to his contestant . Whereas Himesh is saying So.! 
   And Ye Baat To judgement pe Depend karti Hai . Isme we Don't have right to Guess Wrong About Captains . Whatever They Give it's Their Thinking !  . 
-  I wanna Clear one Thing Atif is The Only Person Who is Saying Ye jang nahi Hai PAYAR hai Aman ki Asha hai ! 

it is not about the marks that was just an example. His whole attitude sucks. There was no need to make cheap remarks about one of the contestents performance that was done day before that she performed with alot of energy however one should also have good voice. DId he hear himself singing with asha ji. He was pathetic like a broken dhol and was really bad idea to even attempt. he is ok in his one type of songs. This show has really ruined his reputation as a person. He is pakistan's Himesh.  Himesh at least understands music. Atif needs to work on his voice first before making cheap remarks, Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
SaDDaM.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
^^ Ma'am Foh You Kind Information 
I Think You Need To Open Your Eyes ..
   Check Out This Link :- 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7i1qGu-S9I&feature=youtu.be 

This One of with Asha ji :
-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp4iDqEofBU
 I wanna clear This Links Are unofficial It's Not Officially uploaded By Atif's Management Though It's getting Hype See.  
   . Check The Views,Likes, Comments , In just Few Days It Goes goosebumps.
 Hope You Can See . Now If You Wanna Check Then Check The Other Singers Link By Searching. You won't find Response Which Atif is Getting By His Singing 

You're Judging Atif On The Basis of Indo Pak I wish You can See The Love Of Atif towards INDIA.  
When Asha ji insulted Him By Saying Sare artist Aap India me aate Ho gane ko "
  Tab Agar Atif Chahate To Wo Keh Sakte The .India Mein Bulaya ja Raha Hai Hame. Hum Nahi Aa rahe Hai .And wo bhi Qabaliyat ke Dam par bulaya Ja Raha hai , Koi bada dil rakh kar Nahi .[ This is Fact]
  But He Replied SO Nicely .I Guess You Know iT better Than Me 
SO Kindly Respect Him If you can't Then You Don't Have any Right to insult  
First episode Me Atif was Very Calm Ab koi Unjust karega to he has to take stand . That will be seen in Next episodes . Judge Him  by Going neutral , Not By Going One Side This is not War . 
mac2007 thumbnail
There is no Aman ki Asha from this competition.  Atif did not help himself by his behavior. He should not be invited back to India to sing any songs again.

Music directors, please pay attention.

KASHISHMA thumbnail
i too agree on certain points ...they are portraying every body so bad its not done ...we love Atif a lot...
so do we respect asha jee also she judge so many progg...but this is the first time ...some captain make a pin point on her decision i am not saying atif is wrong ...my point is as a audience we don't know whose mistake it is we just watching our leading singer fighting with each other on a national TV this is too bad ...Aman trikha ...he need to learn some manners ...the way he replied to Atif its too bad being a Indian i felt so sorry ...i wish i could say it to atif also ...but all indian love him a lot and show makers pls its a request change some policy aggression and bring out some love and peace in the program me