gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
We've had enough. Yes, its the same old lame post requesting you guys to STOP bashing and posting instigating comments.

We're humans, we have all have different opinions. Learn how to respect that. If you don't like a specific character or celebrity, don't go around throwing side remarks or name calling them (i.e. comparing them to creatures or calling them clowns). Taking digs at each won't help - it'll just make things worse.

It's sad to come to the forum every day and see the same old stuff being violated. Can we not have a healthy discussion for once? Is it really that hard to keep an open mind? Just because someone says something negative about your favourite doesn't mean it's bashing.

Example of bashing: ABC looked so ugly and fat today. Their expressions reminded me of *insert creature here* 

Example of criticizing: Today so-and-so wasn't up to the mark. Their expressions didn't really appeal to me.

If your favourite is called 'XYZ' use the REPORT button. It's there for a reason. Please don't go into the topic adding more fuel to the fire. At the end of the day, it'll just end up being more work for you and us.

Seeing the current situation, Shabz and I have decided to implement the following:
  • If you are found violating the section rules, you will receive one reminder PM. If you continue to disrupt the forum's atmosphere, a warning level increase will be issued.
Lastly, please avoid using any form of foul language.

We hope for your co-operation.

Shabz and GK
Parichay Devt Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhavis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
It is a shame on all those who does not understand that this is just the show whereas the people on the forum are real. Looking at  so many warnings it keeps us wondering if we are really dealing with adults or young kids? 
This is the place for fun and we all come here to read the take of other viewers but like real world few people have made this place kurukshetra.-A battle field of war

Edited by BHAVI1972 - 11 years ago
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for this warning... It was highly needed in this forum. Sad to see the state of a forum which was such a friendly place before turning into a battle ground and surrounded by only negativity. Anyways, hoping things will improve.
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think this was needed. Everyone may not share the same views regarding actors or characters but there is a difference between having a civilized discussion regarding your disagreements and downright writing things to instigate others and insult certain individuals. Overall the forum still has a nice atmosphere but we could do a little less with the mentality of people saying things just to upset others.  Edited by DeepShadow - 11 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Its More than bashing Now... Sameer Soni..Keerti Nagpur and all Other cast of Parichay are Not present Here... But their Fans...

Its Not abt Bashing abt Any Actor Now.. Members are writing against or Opening new Topics against Any particular Actor Just to Hurt their Fans ...And its All intentionally... The RESULT is most of fans specially Kunal Chopra/sameer soni fan's left the forum.. YES its very much true.. and we tries to Stop this in intiall Face...Those members start Bashing Abt DT members on Other Section CC's.. But still we ignored itt.

Members are not going to understand now..The Present enviornment can be changed now I don't think so.. I even not coming to this Forum..Bcz i knw Members who were like me left the forum already and just bcz of this Bashing.No heatlty discussion at all..and I don't want to spoil my Mood after to talk with those peoples who are here jst for Bashing.just to hurts other members feelings intentionally.
simply i m not feeling comfortable here now...

Thanks for this warning GUR.. hope It will help those peoples who are still here...
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank You GK for explaining the difference between Bashing and Criticising. 

Many Keerti fans also left the forum couple of month back... hope that will not happen now with this warning...
Rush2220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This was required and has come at the right time as I feel the butchering of characters will continue esp KC. Hope members understand that and support each other, coz if it is KC today it will be someone else tomorrow. we cant keep fighting and taking personal grudges and hurt each other. not worth it. 
-Rani thumbnail
Thanks for the rules and reminders GK and Shabz. Hope not to see Creature and clowns words used in this forum anymore. It was very disheartening to read such words in each and every thread of late because some of us still like those characters who are called creatures and clowns and it hurt our feelings to read such name callings and remarks about our favorite characters.

Thanks again for posting this reminder.
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx so much Gur for mush needed post 
-Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Thanx so much Gur for mush needed post 

Couldn't agree more Minnie, Hope to see every member including myself follow these rule and reminders and maintain a civil culture in this forum😊