16/09/2012 WU: Forced Suicide Bombers

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hii Shree Was going through ur Updates and read U were wanting to know who is this Deepak < I am nt mistaken I think this person called Deepak has replaced Vikas,  Because he is also like Aditya only, so he has replaced Vikas, Another thing I wanted to see is SHaurya and Abhigyan sharing the same screen,  when Yesterdays'  Episode was starting I was wishing to see them together and am happy I got tosee them together thought it might have been for some time, I really miss the old team, But Since Abhigyan is back,  Its a pleasure to see Abhigyan, Shaurya and Aditya an d Mayank  together,  as I think only these are leftfrom the old team,  I hope to get to see these 4 again together sharing the screen,  But Missing  Gawtam too much , But feel happy to see Abhigyan back to his Angry Young Man Image, 
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah Deepak just appeared this episode. I think he's replaced Vikas.

Abhigyan and Shaurya together made me cry. Because I really miss the old team and they just made me cry when I saw them.
.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update Sri..but now watching Shapath feels like CID only,though I dont like Shapath's ACP.He's noting in comparison of ACP Praduman
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Naiina-

Awesome update Sri..but now watching Shapath feels like CID only,though I dont like Shapath's ACP.He's noting in comparison of ACP Praduman

Well the only people I like are Shaurya and Abhigyan. I used to call Gautam and Abhi the duo, but now I can call these two the duo. Then there's Mayank, whose sort of like Vivek. And finally there's Aditya, who's similar to serious Freddy.