Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful update preethi di
u r superb as usual
i felt bad for sam when he said that he is all alone in this world.
i felt so much pain when he skipped his dinner
but later indira send indu and made him to take his dinner.
so sweet of indira
lovely update di very nice
keep it up
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

yeah I will :) 
and i've started reading your other FF's too. πŸ˜³ *just.to.let.you.know* lolz

My Di is 1 of the best FF writers in I-F
Do read all her FF. :D
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Faria.

My Di is 1 of the best FF writers in I-F
Do read all her FF. :D

☺️ πŸ˜³
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faria.

beautiful update preethi di
u r superb as usual
i felt bad for sam when he said that he is all alone in this world.
i felt so much pain when he skipped his dinner
but later indira send indu and made him to take his dinner.
so sweet of indira
lovely update di very nice
keep it up

LOL Faria you wrote Yeh Dooriyeh comments  here πŸ˜†

donot get confused seeing my two FFs at a time πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol faria may tabhi soch rehi thi ki ye dinner indu ye sab knaha se ageya dubara 1st part parha tabbhi samajh nehi aya... Btw pd apne kisi ko bola ha creations banane ko?
PD_forums thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Lol faria may tabhi soch rehi thi ki ye dinner indu ye sab knaha se ageya dubara 1st part parha tabbhi samajh nehi aya... Btw pd apne kisi ko bola ha creations banane ko?

Yes arpita, i told to nancy, she is busy today so lets see if she can make it i will post it here πŸ˜‰
PD_forums thumbnail
I am back with my update πŸ₯³

Today is "A Mistake" FF day 😳, so here is the update 😊
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-2

Indira goes to her room and tries to open the door but she is not able to insert the key into the lock. She falls on the door and the door gets opened. Indira goes inside and notices the whole room is romantically decorated. A girl comes out of bathroom says "who are you and are you another setup of him"
Indira looks at the girl with confusion look says "who are you"
Girl "he booked me"
Indira "boooked, kya"
Girl "donot how many he has booked" and with irritation she calls someone. Indira turns her head noticing the room, Indira touches the flowers in the vase and the inhales the sent in the air.
Girl on phone "you asked me if I am free, yes I am free. I think party bought another girl. So I will come there but I want double the money what we have talked. Good I am coming" the girl leaves Indira in the room and goes out. The girl is the setup Sameer's friend fixed; she decorated the room romantically with floating cent candles and rose petals on the bed. Indira remembers the fairy tales their friends has said, Indira is not in her complete sense, she looks at the floating candles and giggles remembering the room setting similar to their friends described romantic date. Indira goes and stands at bed. The girl closes the door near and leaves the room.

Sameer enters the room to see a girl wrapped in a saree standing at the bed, she is little bent playing with the rose petals. Sameer sees her from back thinks 'I have seen this saree' closes his eyes 'come on Sameer from when you started concentrating on girls and their dresses'
Sameer with irritation "hey girl, just get out of the room"
Indira takes the rose petals and turns throwing them on Sameer and starts laughing funnily. Sameer puts the hand on his face "what the h*ll" and stops to see Indira, the same girl whom he saw in the saree. Indira looks at Sameer closes her eyes and opens it lazily and says "prince" and giggles. Sameer donot know when and how his feet bought him near Indira, in next second he is standing infront of Indira looking into her eyes. Indira feels like the pull of magnet in his eyes. Sameer slowly says "beautiful" all his frustration and angry went into air looking at Indira. Indira smiles tries to move a little to play with floating candles as Sameer is blocking her way but slips due to saree and falls on Sameer. He catches her with her waist and tries to stable her but Indira slips once again trying herself to stand on her feet and this time both falls on the bed, Sameer on top of Indira. Sameer donot know if the silk bedsheet is soft or skin of Indira. As they fall on the bed with little force rose petal flies and falls on Indira's face. Sameer slowly removes the rose petal on her cheek and couldnot control bends and kisses on her cheek. Indira gasps and turns to see Sameer with confusion. Indira want to say something but cannot remember anything. Sameer's dark eyes are playing magic on her sense or the drinks are taking a toll on her, she is not sure. Sameer thinks Indira is getting suffocated as his whole weight is falling on her so he is about to move but falls back on Indira as her hands are links around his neck. Indira without her knowledge says "stay like that, it feels good" Sameer gives a sexy smile says "as you wish" his will power is gone as soon as he sees Indira in his room. He thinks she is the call girl his friend arranged. He came to the room to send the girl away but after seeing Indira he want this night to turn into beautiful night. He lost his resistance power as soon as he has fallen on her. On other side Indira is not in her sense. Still the romantic stories their friends told her roaming in her mind and she is thinking all this is a dream and she forgets that she is Indira but imagines herself as princess and Sameer as prince in the fairy tale romantic scene moreover the whole room setting is just like the story their friends said. Indira starts tracing Sameer face with her fingers from forehead to his lips, she stops at his lips and slowly moves forward peck on his lips. That is the last straw for Sameer, he lost all his resistance power, he couldnot resist more.

Sameer pulls her saree, taking each details of her. Indira moans as Sameer fingers plays on her bare skin. Sameer never saw a beautiful girl like her in his life, she is natural beauty. No false makeup. He totally forgot that he is with a call girl but he feels like Indira is made for him. He pushed the though away as soon as his lips touches her once again. He just remembers Indira and her beauty, within seconds he is on fire, the need to become one lighten as fire in Sameer. Indira's hands starts roaming on his body making the things worst for Sameer. He never felt like this, no one made his want more like Indira's touch is doing. He moans when Indira kisses on his neck. They explore each other as if they want to imprint eachother features under their skin. Atlast he forgets about protection and enters her.  Indira cries with pain and pleasure. Then realization strikes him he whispers 'you are a virgin' but Indira is in no mood to hear anything as she feels she is in another world totally new to her. She felt completed. Sameer couldnot stop himself as he is completely lost in her beauty and lust. He continues what he started telling her smoothing words to remove her hurt he gave her. Indira's moans encourage him and he feels relaxed and makes love to her with a lot of care.  He falls on her panting and Indira wraps her arms around him pulls him close and sleeps with exhaustion. Sameer fallen asleep beside Indira with his hand around her.

Mandira returns to the hotel after two hours. She goes to Indira's room she knocks the door but there is no response. Mandira thinks Indira might be sleeping with hangover so it is better to leave her and come next morning to wake her up. She asks the reception did Indira go safely to the room. The receptionist who saw Indira going in her room corridor says "yes mam I have seen her going to her room side" Mandira feels relaxed and goes to her house. She informs Rishi the same and tells Indira's parents that Indira is with her.

Next day morning Sameer wakes up first, adjusting to the surroundings. He first recalls where he is. His hand feel something soft, he cares the soft thing and feels the thing is moving under his fingers. The realization strikes him that he is with a girl. Sameer's mind corrects 'a beautiful girl' he turns to see Indira is trying to wake up. Sameer bends on kisses on her shoulder. Indira slowly wakes up with a hangover. She puts her hand on her head feeling heavy. Sun light falls from the glass window, she moans and tries to pull the bedsheet but feel something heavy around her waist which is caring her. She is confused slowly traces the hand as if she is trying to remove it. She feels something is moving on her shoulder and she slowly opens her eyes to see someone is kissing on her shoulder, she closes her eyes thinking it is a dream and opens her eyes when she hears "good morning sleeping beauty" Indira's hangover and sleep flues away in a second, her eyes are wide open and she looks at Sameer with an open mouth. Sameer bends and pecks on her parted lips. Indira gasps and pushes Sameer with all force. Sameer almost lost his balance falls on his buttocks "what the h*ll" he shouts. Indira looks at her appearance to find she is totally naked and looks at Sameer who is in the same position. Indira donot know what happened, she puts one hand on her mouth and pulls the bedsheet to cover herself then closes her eyes tight thinking it is some nightmare it will disappear when she opens her eyes but Sameer's voice bring her back to the world, clearing her that this is not a dream but reality. Indira opens her eyes looks horrified at Sameer and shouts back "who who are you and what is all this"

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Realy romantic update di ye mandira konse chakki ka ata khati ha... Ab to sam ki kheer nehi bechari indira ushko kachcha chaba jayegi lol cont soon di love u
Poojaa_P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woww updated next part already? Goodgood
what a sizzling update!
Love you writing preethi :)
a mistake done but now what..? Hmm good going
Continue really sooon!
Do you only write on SaRa? I really wanted sameer back in the show..but ohwell I will just have to imagine him with your words