SaRa FF: A Mistake - Lt pt/pg-73 | Epilogue-pg:74 - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Di mujhe apna new name bohat cute laga love u

Appu is my pet name when i am a kid... πŸ˜³

and yes i love to call you Appu...πŸ€—
i donot know why while typing instead of arpita i typed appu... so i felt it suits you and glad you liked and from today i will call you that πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

Appu is my pet name when i am a kid...😳

and yes i love to call you Appu...πŸ€—
i donot know why while typing instead of arpita i typed appu... so i felt it suits you and glad you liked and from today i will call you that😊
Omg di thats so sweet of u ki apne mujhe apke bachpan ka naam diya love u di
hey i am back with my update πŸ₯³
Chapter-3

Sameer gives a confused look to Indira, he donot know why she is behaving like this. Yesterday night she is encouraging him to the fullest and morning she is acting as if she has seen him for the first time. Indira closes her eyes and shouts "put your clothes on" Sameer checks himself sighs and wears his clothes. 
Indira whipsers 'where are my clothes' and searches either side to see her saree is thrown way like a heap at one of the corner. She feels disgusting to see her clothes like that. 
Indira "just get lost I need to dress up" 
Sameer gets angry puts his hands on his hips "their nothing left that I have no seen" his bold statement made Indira more mad and without her knowledge tears starts falling from her eyes. 
Sameer "w-why are you crying, ok ok I accept you are a virgin and this is your first time but this is common in your business" 
Indira gasps loud first she feel embarrass when he says the word 'virgin' but from where the word 'business' came from. 
Indira "business" 
Sameer "yes" gives her a confused look he goes near her because he donot know why her tears are affecting him. He is about to touch Indira shouts "donot touch me, you idiot" 
Sameer gets angry with her rudeness, "why yesterday night you are enjoying the same touch so much" he bites his tongue for his words after seeing Indira's horrified and crying expression. 
He closes his eyes "I I am sorry, I donot want to so rude but you made me angry" 
Indira "leave me alone I need to dress up" 
Sameer "but your dress" he looks at the saree which like a mess "wait let me order something for you" he turns and calls to reception. Meanwhile Indira wraps the bedsheet around her and goes into wash room slams the door. 
Sameer looks at the close door puts his hand on his eyes thinking "khaha phas gaya mein" 

Indira looks herself in the mirror, she cannot recognize herself. She looks as if she is completely changes. Her lips are swollen and her neck and private parts has some marks, she goes near to check that they are his bites. Indira feels disgusted, she goes and stands under shower leaving cold water run over her head and tears falling from her eyes. She closes her eyes to remember what happened and slowly she could recall few bits and pieces. She understands that stranger is not at complete fault but she is also a part of the mistake happened last night. 
Indira "fine let me deal with this like an adult. I cannot correct what already happened but need to clear off the air before leaving the room" she hears a knock and jumps under her skin. Indira cover herself with towel and goes near the door shouts "what?" 
Sameer "your clothes check if they will fit your size" 
Indira forward her wet hand out, Sameer feels like his body is reacting to see her wet hand imaging her further. 
Sameer closes his eyes 'what happened to you, you are behaving as if you are seeing a girl for the first time' he puts the packet in her hand. Indira wears the dress and to her embarrasses and guilty the size if perfect on her as if he knows her every inch. She blushes with embarrass and comes out. She cannot meet his eyes. Sameer turns his face to see Indira coming out bathroom as fresh as a flower. Sameer breath caught in his throat, he stares at her with open mouth. In the night if she is looking like a sexy siren in red saree now she is looking like an innocent college girl. Sameer takes a deep breath to cool his nerves. Before he can say something Indira speaks first "see, I donot know how I reached here and what happened yesterday night. I I was drunk and by mistake I reached here" 
Sameer gives surprised look "you mean to say you are not a call girl-" 
Indira feels Sameer is about to feel guilty and pity, she says immediately "no need to feel pity on me, it is a mistake" but Sameer did not felt like it is a mistake, his heart want to say that shocking his mind. He couldnot voice his thoughts. 
Indira continues "I donot want to see your face again. Just forget that something happened between us" and she collects her saree and leaves the room. Sameer looks at Indira closing the main room and going away. 
Sameer "I have seen girls who cries and creates a  big scene and may be demand to marry but she accepted her mistake and left without creating any scene she left with dignity, have to accept the girl has guts, what might be her name. What to do with her name when I am not going to meet her anyway but one thing I am not sorry for what happened last time.I will remember the night"  he closes his eyes taking a deep breath "About guilty, yes I am guilty but what can I do now damage is done. She is right it is better to move on then crying on the splitted milk" he checks the room once which gave sweet memories to him and leaves the room.

Indira comes out of the hotel room she donot want to cry, yes she done a mistake, now what she has to do, sit and cry for her entire life. NO, she is not that weak. If she has done the mistake she will accept it. Indira is practical but innocent, she is brave but never faced the harsh realities of life as she is always safeguarded by her parents and then by Rishi. Today she is introduced to a new feel of vulnerability. She felt as if she suddenly grown up into a woman. Indira decided to tell about this to Rishi, because before her parents it is Rishi who should know about this incident. And she is ready to accept whatever Rishi's decision will be. Rishi left to Dubai so she could not talk with him. Indira reaches to Mandira's house. 
Mandira "what happened you are so dull, Rishi will come in just 4 week. Last week of marriage he will be here. So donot worry" 
Indira "I I want to confess something Mandira" Mandira sees Indira is very serious, she puts her hand on Indira's shoulder "what happened Indira" 
Indira takes a deep breath "that night when you asked me stay in hotel, remembered" 
Mandira "yes" 
Indira "on that day I I went into another room by mistake and-" she cannot tell what happened next puts her hand on her eyes. Mandira "Indira donot scare me tell me what happened" 
Indira "I I slept with a man" 
Mandira puts her hand on her mouth gasping loud "what, who?" 
Indira "donot know. I did not ask his details. When I wake up next day I was in his arms. And he thought I am a call girl for whom he is waiting. I was drunk to know anything what is happened" completes with disgust. 
Mandira "I am sorry, I should not have forced you to drink" Indira puts her hand on Mandira who is feeling guilty as if everything happened due to her says "no no Mandira, you are not at fault. It is my mistake and donot blame yourself in this. I want to tell this to Rishi before marriage" Mandira "I can understand" and hugs Indira.

Indira calls Rishi to Dubai and tells him her 'mistake'. Rishi takes some time to sink the news. It is not easy for him to come to the terms that Indira has done this mistake. 
Indira "I am sorry Rishi, I donot want to put pressure on you and I want to clear with you before going to marriage" what Rishi next said made Indira more guilty. 
Rishi "my love is not so weak Indira that I will leave you for your mistake where you are not really at guilty" 
Indira "I know Rishi but-" she donot know what to say, if Rishi would have burst out and scolds her maybe she did not felt guilty but his love words are making worst for Indira. She donot know what she exactly wants. Indira takes a deep breath and decides to tell her final decision to Rishi "I want to cancel this marriage Rishi, i know you love me but I feel this marry happened out of pity-" 
Rishi cuts her "No Indira I-" 
Indira cuts him "please let me talk Rishi, I cannot marry you carrying this guilty. I want some time and some space to come out of this guilty then I can take further decision" 
Rishi "I understand Indira may be that is better for both of us. I will tell my parents some bahana to postpone the marriage" 
Indira smiles to herself still Rishi did not said 'cancel' but just said 'postpone' now she really feels she is not right for Rishi. Indira feels proud of Rishi's friendship and accepts to give their relationship another chance once she is out of this guilty. Indira and Rishi gave their own bahanas to cancel the marriage. Though both side parents are not happy but accepted their children's wish. 
Rishi is hurt but still he is there for his friend when she needs, there friend is not dependent on this marriage. Before love entered his life Rishi is her best friend and when his friend done a mistake and asks for help how can he backout. He decided to stay with her and support her.

Indira is slowly coming out of her guilty. Rishi came back before completing 4 weeks as he wants to be there for his friend in her need. Indira is really glad about that. Indira, Rishi and Mandira are talking about their work sitting in Indira's house. Indira suddenly sees the picture of Sameer in the newspaper kept beside them and reads it with concentration. Rishi looks at her and her chance of expressions. Mandira goes out she gets some call. 
Rishi "is it he?" 
Indira jumps under her skin looks at Rishi "what" 
Rishi "the guy who is responsible for all this" 
Indira nods her head and says "Sameer Diwan".

Di di u r d best.Di d way u r progressing d story-hats off 2 u.God indira was a brave girl n honest too.She accepted her mistake n confessed everything 2 rk.I thot she will cry,blame sam 4 it,break down 4 wht happened b/w dem.But nah she was very strong.She was really diff frm other.Awesome update di.U dont knw how much i luv-sach keh rahi hu.Love u di.Tc
Originally posted by Faria.

Di di u r d best.Di d way u r progressing d story-hats off 2 u.God indira was a brave girl n honest too.She accepted her mistake n confessed everything 2 rk.I thot she will cry,blame sam 4 it,break down 4 wht happened b/w dem.But nah she was very strong.She was really diff frm other.Awesome update di.U dont knw how much i luv-sach keh rahi hu.Love u di.Tc

i love you too Faria πŸ€—
Beautiful part.
awesomely written
good job Preethi ji

Amazing part
very nice update
keep updating
Amazing part
very nice update
keep updating
Omggg... Kya update ha di u r too good

hats off 2 rk n indu's friendship dosti ho to asha kisi ne sach hi kaha ha dosti mein kuch pane ki ash nehi bas dene ki chahat honi chahiye...

Loved the update cont soon Love u di