SaRa FF: A Mistake - Lt pt/pg-73 | Epilogue-pg:74 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
awesome update
loved the way Indira dealt with sameer 
I liked the friendship shared between rishi n Indira, they truly gr8 friends
Hey Preethi awsome updates...👍🏼this happens to be my first ff reading in this forum...jus loving it...😃
waiting for next part😊
indu is brave and honest really like that
hey all I am back with my update 🥳
Chapter-4

After 5 weeks…

Indira sitting in a tax going somewhere. Actually today is her marriage day if it is not cancelled, but she in Mumbai roads roaming aimless she hold a paper where the headlines says "Sameer Diwan wins the best business man award of this year", she takes a deep breath looking at the headlines which is three weeks old news. She donot want to go to meet Sameer but Rishi and mandira forced her to go and talk with Sameer, due to, she slowly puts her hand on her stomach closes her eyes remembering the incident happened few days back. 

Indira and Mandira went for jogging. Mandira as usual talking about her office and boys. Indira is laughing at her and suddenly feels like surrounding around are spinning. Indira falls on the floor like heap. 
Mandira "Indiraaa", she immediately splashes the water on her face and makes her drink the water. 
Indira "oh god I am feeling so weak since morning" 
Mandira "you need to eat well Indira" 
Indira "donot know whatever I am eating from few days it is coming out" as soon as Indira said that both Mandir and Indira looks at each other with a horrified expression. 
Indira puts her hand on her mouth "oh know I hope it is not true" 
Mandira "when is your due?" 
Indira "one and half week back I thought due to tensions I lost my due but-" 
Mandira "ok relax, let's go home I will bring pregnancy kit lets clear out doubts now itself" 
Indira "ok" Indira goes home and walks the length and breadth of her room waiting for Mandira. Mandira brings the kit and gives to Indira. Indira goes into the bathroom to test her luck and as if luck is really not with her the pregnancy test comes positive. Indira makes a fist she donot know whom to tell this. Mandira forces Indira to meet Rishi. 
Rishi "lets get married" 
Indira "no Rishi I am not going to marry you and dump this guilty on you." 
Mandira "Indira it is not guilty it is your baby" 
Indira "you are taking me wrong mandira, I am not angry on the child, what is its mistake. It is my mistake and I am not going to blame the baby for my condition. But " she turns towards Rishi "I donot want to marry you Rishi and you know very well why" she donot want pity of anyone. Though Rishi may say he loves her but ofcourse he also has some dreams and if atleast for one moment also he thinks he has done 'ahesaan' on Indira then sure their wonot be any relation left between Rishi and Indira. 
Mandira "now what to do, abort the child" Indira gives a confused look, she is not sure what to do. 
Indira "I I need time to think". 
Indira sit in her room starts checking her album, a lot of pictures of her and her mother. Indira traces them thinks 'what to do now? I am going to a mother' the words struck in her throat, Indira "am I ready for this big responsibility and more over I will be single mother. A baby without wedlock, will everyone respect by child. What shall I do, shall I abort it. No no how can I kill my own child. It is a mistake still it is a life, I cannot be so cruel to kill the baby who is not even at fault. Can I fight with the society for my child. Ofcourse I can, when one of my friend became mother without marriage, I supported her and made everyone respect her then why am I backing out now. I I will give birth to this baby and will stay with my child in every mode of life" Indira thinks all the options left for her before taking the deicion to give birth to the child. 

Next day Indira meets Rishi and Mandira, Rishi "so what did you decided, to abort the child" 
Indira "NO" says immediately "I cannot kill my baby" 'my baby' she donot know how and when she is attached with the baby so soon. Mandira "then what will you tell your parents" 
Indira "I donot know" 
Mandira "we donot even know who the guy is" Indira did not responded though he knows. 
Rishi speaks "Sameer Diwan" Indira looks at Rishi startled. 
Mandira with a confused look says "Sameer Diwan, you mean Sameer Diwan, Diwan foundations CEO." 
Rishi nods his head Mandira puts her hands on her mouth "oh my god, he is one of the biggest business tycoons in India and the person who always stays in luxurious hotels, what is he doing at that time in 3 star hotel" 
Indira "my fate that he is there at that time" says with a hatred. 
Rishi "relax Indira, I think Sameer Diwan should know that you are carrying his child" 
Indira gives are-you-out-of-your-mind look to Rishi. 
Rishi "I am serious, the father of the child should know about this. If you accept or not you child needs a father when she or he grows up" 
Mandira "what do you mean Rishi that when Indira goes and says Sameer Diwan that she is pregnant with his child then he will immediately marry her. No way, he changes his girlfriends like his damn shirts. I always read about his page-3 news in the magazines" Indira hates Sameer more now, 'he has no respect for girls how can he become a good father for my child' 
Rishi "Mandira, still we need to try once. Tell him that you are carrying his child and what will happen we will see next. If he rejects-" Indira "I will slap him on his face infront of his staff and will come" she says with angry. Rishi shakes his head no one can stop Indira if she is angry. 
Rishi "fine but still you should not feel guilty in future thinking that you did not atleast once tried to bring the father's love in your child's life" 
Mandira "I think Rishi is right" 
Indira "fine" 
Rishi "I will book tickets-" 
Indira "I will go alone" and she leaves from there before Mandira or Rishi tries to stop her. 
Mandira "I hope Sameer stays alive after Indira meets him" 
Rishi "god knows, actually he is lucky that he is still alive. Indira feels she is also at mistake so she left Sameer alive on that day" Rishi and Mandira prays that everything goes well for Indira.

Sameer Diwan, Diwan foundation's CEO. Though he is born with silver spoon, he never took his wealth as granted. He is the only heir of Diwan's. After completing his MBA he takes over the Diwan foundation from his father. From then he never looked back, he never learned losing a project. He believes in his hard work. He improved his father business to thrice in just 5 years. 

Sameer sits in his cabin placing with the weight. Sameer couldnot forget Indira, he donot know her name but still her innocent face is hunting him. Sameer felt if he involves himself in business he will forget her but no use. She always stays in his mind. Sometimes he felt like going back to Delhi and check the hotel where he stayed to find about her but he backed out at the last moment. He donot even know her name what will he ask anyone there. It is a 3 star hotel, he never goes to such hotels but on that day he is very angry on himself and just stopped his car and went into whatever hotel he finds first to have some drink. For his luck or unluck his friend followed him and arranged the girl in the same hotel to relax him. As he is not ready to go back to his farmhouse, he decided to sleep in that room where he met the beautiful girl who is still hunting his nights. After that night he never dated any girl. It is not that he stopped dating but he is not able to concentrate on any girl. The stranger went into his skin like that. 
Sameer "god what is her name". 
At the same time his phone rings "yes" 
Tanya "Sir, a lady came to meet you. She is not listening to me sir. She is trying to come in forcefully" 
Sameer gets irritated "who is she" 
Tanya "sir I donot know her name is Indira Sharma" 
Sameer "ask her to sit in the lobby, when I am free I will give her the appointment" 
Tanya "yes sir" and puts the phone down tells to Indira "mam please wait in this room. I will inform once he is free" 
Indira nods her head and sits in the lobby, she donot know why she is here and what should she expect from Sameer or can she expect anything from him.

Sameer forgets about Indira and comes out of his cabin to go to conference room for the next important meeting. Some of his important clients has come to Mumbai for this meeting. Sameer while crossing his eyes meeting for a brief second with Indira. He thinks is he imaging Indira once again infront of his eyes, this happened with him a lot of times from last 5 weeks. He shakes his head and goes from there to the meeting room. Indira cannot believe Sameer ignored her and went from there. She stands as soon as Sameer comes out of his cabin when her eyes meetings with Sameer she couldnot not speak a word she feels some pull towards him. When Sameer goes shaking his head, Indira gets angry "how dare he ignores me and goes like that" she did not think for a second, she just rushed after him without hearing his PA shouting and bang opens the conference room door. Indira gasps looking at a lot of people in the room and Sameer standing at the board addressing them. 
Indira "I I am sorry gentlemen" she looks at Sameer "I will be waiting in the lobby… sorry once again" and leaves the room immediately. 
Now Sameer is sure that Indira is here in flesh. Sameer tries his best to hide his surprise to see Indira there. He silently goes and sits in his chair asking his men to start the demo. 
Sameer thinking 'what is she doing here? She is the one who said she donot want to see me again. Then and what is her name, yes Indira Indira Sharma that is what my PA told- hmm nice name' a small smile form on his face 'maybe she too missing me like I am missing her but then what should I do, marriage – no way I am not a marriage material. I hate commitments and marriage is a BIG NO. then shall I ask for an affair or living relationship with no strings attached. No, she is not such type of girl. I can say that about her then what shall I do and what shall I say to her' it took his all years experience to concentrate on meeting. He is never so disturbed and confused in his life. When the meeting is over he released a relaxed sigh. Ready to face his beautiful stranger.

yieppie
at least one of my assumptions came true
Lovely update di lol bechara sam
Originally posted by MultiPAULOMI

yieppie
at least one of my assumptions came true

🤣 - mein ethna bee unpredictable nahin hooo by god 😳

Hey Priti Nice update  and story...