Posted: 11 years ago
Nice and awesome  update...

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww DIDI

awesome ,amazing update
bapre-what an attitude of Indira-totally rocking
loved  the way she handled the situation...
the story is getting very interesting...

Di do post combo   ff ----plz
Prada_176 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful update 
loved her attitude
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
waiting for ur update di

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chalo guys Advertising time 🥳- My new SS : Marriage (SaRa - MayUr) 

PD_forums thumbnail
i am back with  my update 🥳
PD_forums thumbnail
Chapter-6

Sameer sits in his chair relaxed he removes his coat and looses his tie. Indira couldnot turns her head but stares at his muscular body, she tries her best to turn her head but she feels a pull towards him and to her surprise her cheeks are becoming hot and to the worst she might be blushing. Indira puts her hands on her cheeks and closes her eyes. Sameer misunderstands that Indira might be feeling sickness, comes and sits beside her more close asking "what happened? Any problem, shall I call the doctor"
Indira is shocked to see the concern of Sameer for her, she slowly says "no thanks, I am fine"
Sameer relaxes but to her bad luck he still sits close to her. She looks everywhere except Sameer.
Sameer asks "did you tell your parents"
Indira gives a shocked look indicating that she did not tell her parents and did not even thinking in that direction till now. Sameer sighs "then how do you think you will bring the baby to this world as single mother, can you fight with the society alone"
Indira, yes she can fight with the society but how to fight with her parents whom she loves the most and her parents feel her as their pride. If they knows she is becoming a single mother how can they react to the news. Indira sinks into her chair more thinking about the reaction of her parents. When she came to know about the news of her pregnancy she is angry on Sameer and more angry on herself then Rishi and Mandira did not gave much time for her to think and send her to Mumbai. After reaching Mumbai her mind is completely occupied how to approach Sameer. Now she got time to think how to tell her parents. Sameer understand Indira needs some time "do one thing take rest for tonight we will talk about this tomorrow with fresh mind"
Indira nods her head as she is feeling heavy due to her thoughts and also due to pregnancy.
Sameer "that is my bedroom-"
Indira cuts him "I will go and book some hotel room, no need of your room"
Sameer "will you let me complete my sentence"
Indira looks at him as if she is waiting for him to talk Sameer "that is my bedroom and the adjust one is guest room. You can stay in the guest room if you want"
Indira thinks 'lets stay, I have no energy to go and search for room in this night' "ok fine, I will take guest room" she goes towards the room.
Sameer "listen" Indira turns "do you  have anything comfortable to wear" Indira shakes her head because she planned to leave for next immediate flight after telling the news to Sameer but she did not expected to be this late.
Sameer "I will give my night suit wear it for now" before Indira can say no Sameer continues "I donot think in that tight jeans you can breathe, sleep tho door ki baat hain"
Indira blushes and nods her head. Sameer goes to his room and brings his night suit. Indira takes the dress and goes to her door and closes the door. Sameer stares at the closed door thinking 'how can he sleep when object of his dreams is going to sleep in his adjust room. Can I ever able to touch her once again like that night' he closes her eyes scolding himself for thinking in that direction and goes to his room and locks the room for his safety because if he do anything wrong Indira will sure kill him, as he has seen her angry today and on that morning as well. As soon as Sameer is alone the news that he is becoming father sinks into his brain completely. Sameer 'OMG I am going to a father' the news did not sit well with him, 'father, a big commitment , no way  I am not going to take it but how can I leave my child. Marriage is out of question then' he thinks the whole night and comes to a conclusion and decides to discuss this with Indira next day morning and falls into a disturbed sleep early in the morning.

Indira enters her room and looks the surroundings; it is a very luxurious room may be more luxurious that the hotel room she is about to book. Indira sighs and looks at the dress in her hand. She wears the dress and his shirt is very big to her frame. The shirt is falling from her shoulder everytime she is trying to adjust. Pant is too loose for her; she throws the pant a side as the shirt is coming till her mid-thigh so she decides to sleep with the shirt. Indira has no energy left to think how to tell her parents about this so she sleep happily on the soft bed.

Next day morning, Indira hears a big knock on her door. She forgets where she is and without checking her appearance says "door is open maa come in" says yawning, due to her pregnancy she feels like sleeping more, she again hears the door this time little hard, she sighs gets up reluctantly to opens the door and slowly opens her half eyes to see Sameer standing with an open mouth. Sameer wakes up little late than his regular time, after his gym and routines he gets ready for the office. He want to tell Indira that she can order her breakfast and he already ordered some comfortable dresses for her, get ready and come down as he is already late today to his office. But when Indira opens the door the sight is breath taking. He knows the night suit might not fit her as it is little bigger size than his regular night suits but this sight is not what he expected, Indira's shirt is falling from her shoulder revealing her cleavage and she is not wearing her pants revealing her longs legs. After seeing Sameer, her eyes get widen and she immediately slams the door on his face. Sameer comes to the world after few second and swallows the lump formed in his throat. He walks like a statue and sits on the sofa. Indira cursing herself for her negligence and praying her stars that Sameer did not see much of her in this half suit and gets ready in her jeans then opens the door goes into the living room. Sameer is sitting in the sofa without any expression. Indira did not know if he has seen her properly in half-dressed or she closed the door before Sameer can clearly see her.

Indira "Sameer"
Sameer "hmm" he says in trans.
Indira "are you ok?"
Sameer clears his thoughts and says in one breathe "yes I am ok, actually I am going to some dresses, here is your breakfast, order your meets bye" and almost runs from there as he cannot trust himself more staying there with Indira after seeing her in improper way.
Indira "order meets" she confused and checks the packet to notice it is a dress. She thanks him, she feels hungry and to her luck the servant comes and says "mam, can I order some breakfast for you"
Indira "yes please" and gives the order.
Next she checks her cell to see lot of missed calls from her parents, mandira and Rishi. All might be tensed for her. Indira first calls to Rishi, he lifts her call for first ring, she feels guilty for giving him so much tension.
Rishi "hello Indira, where are you and how are you. Is everything ok, I said I will come with you but you are so stubborn and went alone"
Indira "relax Rishi, take a deep breathe in and out" and laughs. After hearing her laughter Rishi relaxes thinking everything is fine there.
Rishi "so what did he said"
Indira "nothing, we did not come to any conclusion. He is really a busy man Rishi not like us. He went to meeting; he said he will meet me afterwards. God knows when"
Rishi "Indira it is not right, start now. Your duty is over, you told him that's all now come back we will sit and decide what to do"
Indira donot know why she does not feel like leaving Sameer, she hesitates "I I will come tomorrow Rishi, let us come to some conclusion"
Rishi sighs "are you sure"
Indira "I am sure"
Rishi "fine take care and if anything needed donot hesitate to call me"
Indira "my parents"
Rishi "I will manage them"
Indira told her parents that she is going to Mandira's farm house for two days and her parents are thinking Indira is with Mandira. Indira feels guilty for telling all lies to her parents which she never did that till now. She puts her hand on her stomach rubbing the side where her child is growing says "donot know how many more lies I need to tell everyone to bring you safely into this world".

saneha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey great update priti...

but its bit msall update... we are hungery reader and we need big update..😛😛😛😛😛
anyways... amaginly written and Sam and indu Morning  talk amaging
this is the best lines
"yes I am ok, actually I am going to some dresses, here is your breakfast, order your meets bye
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
 tc
Bye
Smita

Not to forget i am the first one to comment yuppeee👏👏👏
Edited by saneha85 - 11 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow lovely update di sam locked the room 4 his safety lol btw di kya sam rishi se jalega? Agar ha to bohat maja ayega protective nature wale larke bohat cute hote ha lol cont soon love u