may i ...??

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont want to create misunderstanding or say anything to hurt someone in this forum!! 

but finally i feel to share that with u, 

i dont like himesh!

when i saw the promos of that show he was giving so much harsh comments and presenting hsi team with a bit offending words, where atif asalam for em was very cool and charm

since the show has bagun, himesh ki adat wahi ki ahi hai, he has been till date evry mean to pakistan singers, where other side atifl aslam give a positive reaction abt comment to both singers, as he said that ** i wont only give u positive notes qauz im your captain, even i will tell where u should hv sing a bit better ** 2 pakisani singers!

for a few days a go ihv read an artica lon If, where himesh said its a war for us1 i was like??!!! kya??? himesh is very offending to pakistani singers! 

he should not forget that mona liza the top TV actress of pakistan has already wroked in his film kajra re and even other pakistan actors were to c in the movuie who are on top in our pakistan Tv or film industrie!  

once again i apologize once againfor any wrong word , i dont wanna hurt someone with my post!!

peace 
Edited by larki_punjaban - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

completly agree with u 

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both are drama king๐Ÿ˜†None can deny that favouritism is going on there!
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ no no no no

i dont agree with u!! seperate ur comment with atif aslam's lovers

when evr he says somethign there abt 80% of he speech which can b beleived but HR is the biggest drama king in the music world right know!!

he is too much frustrated! qauz he knows thatz nose singer r out! 

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

^^ no no no no

i dont agree with u!! seperate ur comment with atif aslam's lovers

when evr he says somethign there abt 80% of he speech which can b beleived but HR is the biggest drama king in the music world right know!!

he is too much frustrated! qauz he knows thatz nose singer r out! 

๐Ÿ˜† no asha jee ne himesh ko peeche crdia ha ab ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ haan ismein koi shaq nahin hai 
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Himesh has improved alot so far what I have seen so far. He can get bad fairly quickly.

I had no opinion of Atif. Actually I had no clue who he was. I had heard couple of songs during sa re ga ma pa competition which I thought were good. Yeah his attitude sucks big time. In many ways I find him worse than Himesh.

There only one person who is dignified that is Runa ji.

Rest everyone is guilty of being cheesy that includes abida, atif, himesh, asha ji. All have done something that is bit shameful
Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: preetie

I think Himesh has improved alot so far what I have seen so far. He can get bad fairly quickly.

I had no opinion of Atif. Actually I had no clue who he was. I had heard couple of songs during sa re ga ma pa competition which I thought were good. Yeah his attitude sucks big time. In many ways I find him worse than Himesh.

There only one person who is dignified that is Runa ji.

Rest everyone is guilty of being cheesy that includes abida, atif, himesh, asha ji. All have done something that is bit shameful

may i ask what abida ji has done?, i think she has been pretty fair til now
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishoo

may i ask what abida ji has done?, i think she has been pretty fair til now

Have you seen her once standing up for Indian participants. She is too lazy for it. Where as Runa ji and Asha ji have no problem standing for participant from any country. It is pathetic Runa ji & Asha ji standing and she is sitting. Yeah when it pakistani she will stand along with Runa ji & Asha ji. Now actions sometimes are louder than words. Edited by preetie - 11 years ago