***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest***

Posted: 11 years ago
                      Hello Shello Salaam Namaste all IF members
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finally the Wait is over and we have reached to the Climax of our 1st IF_IDOLContest 😎

Yess yess...its time for us to declare the winner of our

First I would like to Thank all the Members once again who participated in this  Contest and made it a huge Success
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

You all deserve a huge Round of Applause for your Participation
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But there can b only One winner😳 and Winner is decided with the help of members votes and judges marks πŸ˜Š..Thanks once again to everyone who have voted πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let us start with the Runner-up first😳 ..And the Runner-Up of the 1st Banner Contest is

Entry # 11
(siriuslysujal)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru48gSjT7GM

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations siriuslysujal

Here is the runner up siggy for siuslysujal made by Sweet_Shagun 😳

And now the Winner Of the 1st IF_IDOL Contest is

**Drum Rolls**

Entry No.7
(sohiniluvmusic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK93CVIn0Rw

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Congratulations sohini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sohini here is the winner siggy made by Sweet_Shagun 😳

Once again Congratulations to both our winners  from Jyoti and shayariπŸ‘πŸ˜³

Please do use the siggies😳

Judges marks

Jaspaltoronto
(5th september 2012)

singer #1

Voice quality 7

Song selection 8
Overall performance 8
She has good toner quality and smooth voice texture. Excellent voice modulation. She has sung little western style but prononciation was clear. Out of sur a couple of times on low notes. Excellent high notes. You can be a good singer if practice and pay more attention. God bless. Thanks for participation. She has done justice to this song.
Total:23

singer # 2

She has sung zara zara bekta hai.
She has got very effective voice and her high notes are great but she became flat on her low notes. She can be a good singer if she learn music from a professional teacher. She seems to be a self taught singer. She gave up at the end as she was out of breath. Nice try and keep it up. Please keep practising. You have a pleasant voice texture. bas tona sur ko pakar kar gayee. God bless and thanks for participating.
Total:20

singer no. 3

You have sung Is pyaar ko kya naan duu,

Well, nice try my friend. It could have been better. Seems like you did not practice enough before posting this video. You have good voice but you need lots of practice. Your high notes as well as low notes were not up to the mark. You were missing everything. Apka kissi note par bhi sur dhek nahi tha. I am sorry. Hope you will forgive me for giving you these marks. God bless.
Total:14

singer # 4

Wow, when you started I said what a voice :) My friend you have a play back singer voice quality and texture. But as the video rolled I was disappointed because your LAI was too slow. The overall song tempo was slow. You were out of Sur in sathai and in Antra as well. You gave extra long pause in this song which were not there in original song. You can be a good singer. It looks like you love music but you need to practice my friend. Please sur ko pakree rakyee. Thanks te rab rakha.
Total:17

singer no. 5

Well you have sung Roshnee se hare bhare

Nice try but you need lots of practice my friend. Apka koye bhi note nahi laga, Specially your low notes are very weak. Hope you will work on it. App jab Sur chorti hai to awaz bahut neechee achalee jati hai. Hope you will work on this. Still you were good in parts. You were out of breath sometimes.

singer no. 6

Ha ha ha, Cheers and God bless. Finally heard a singer with lots of potential. :)

You have sung agee bhi janee na tu.
Very well sung, but I feel that you could have sung one note higher, because in Antra when you sang, " Anjanee sayoo KA, Rahoo mai deera HAI. Those words in capital HA and HAI became little flat. Otherwise there was no other mistakes were made.
You have a sweet voice, very good voice through and excellent voice texture. Apkee murkeeya aur harkets bhi aachee leg rahi thi. May Bhagwan ji and Waheguru ji bless you. Here are scores for you
Total:26

singer no. 7

You know what? Its a pleasure & privilege to Judge a classical singer like you.

What a singing! You are an excellent singer. have you been learning music for a long long time?
You gave me goosebumps and tears were flowing from my eyes. Your high notes and low notes are perfect. Nice voice texture modulation and through. Apka shabdo ka uccharan bhi lajawab hai. Apki sabhi harkete aur murkeeya perfect hai. Thats what we call real singing. Apki lay aur taal sabhi kuch perfect hai. Prabhu avam ma Saraswati apko sadav sukhi rakhi. Ayushman bhava, kirtiman bhava avan saubhagawati bhava,
Total:30

Singer no. 8

You know singing Perfect voice quaity, excellent voice modulation. You have playback voice. Please join a school or go to a classical teacher. may God bless you. Apki murkiya bahut sunder leg rahi thi. You have a sweet voice. Whenever you post more videos on youtube please send me the link. You will know after the competition who I am here are your marks.

Total:27.5

Singer no. 9

Good singing, excellent voice through and you have sweet voice. You were off sur a few times. your voice broke at the end. Overall nice try.

singer no. 10

You sang Cheera hai ya chand khila

Very well sung my freind. You know what you deserve to come in first 4 positions. Good voice through and prononciation. You can be a brilliant singer if you pay attention and practice more in the supervision of a teacher. You seems to a self taught singer. God bless.

No 11

You have selected a very tough song and you have sung it very well. keep up the good work. You have a good voice quality. Apki harkets aachi legti hai. you were in sur and taal. If you practice more your voice will become more sweeter. God bless.
Total:23.5

No. 12

Excellent singing. Your low notes were weak. Prononciation was not clear sometimes. Could have been better, Please practice. God bless.

No. 13

Nice try, overall good singing. You droped surs few times. You low notes bhi nahi leg rahi thee. Hope you will keep practicing in future,
Total:16

No. 14
Superb voice quality and excellent singing. Apnee jab sur chora to aap flat ho gayee hai. You have good potential. Please keep singing. Your voice through is great:

No. 15
Nice try but could have been better. You can sing but you need some practice. Your voice modulation is great but lower notes are weak. God bless.

No. 16
Good voice and toner quality. Pleasae work on your lower notes. Some herkets and murkeya were coming almost perfect. God bless.
Total:19

No. 17
Well your chura liya was very good effort You have sweet and effective voice and you can sing. But when you end the note in Antra, you became bit flat. Your range is excellent. Please keep practicing. God bless.

No. 18

Well you sang mere sang to chal zara.
Nice song selection. You have good voice texture. You became fat on some notes. Please keep practicing. You have potential. Learn harmonium if you can. God bless:
Total:20.5

No. 19

well you sang satiya tune kya kiya.
Nice try and you sang it good in parts. You have strong voice and effective voice texture. Hope you will continue with your hobby. Keep up the good work. You know what singing is all about.
Total:20.5

ksl007(15 sep)

Entry 1: Tumse Pyar hua

I like this attempt very much. But it was not perfect. I am sure it could have been better. With little voice modulations and editing it will sound very good.

Over all #9

Voice :Sounds very good. Sound quality is very good.

Song Selection: Tumse Pya hua lower notes were not properly sung at 1.47 but done better at 2.02. With such songs need quite a lot of control and thehrao. Done reasonably good with it.

Total:28

Entry 2: Jara Jara

Very good attempt. Nearing 0.30, higher note was not properly sung. There was no Karaoke, rhythm

8Pt

Voice: Quality of the voice enhances lot when given justice with proper song selection and lot of practice.

Song Selection : Same comment

Total:25

Entry 3 Iss Pyar ko kya naam doo

Sweet voice. Needs lot of Riaz. Good luck.

6Pt

Voice: Cute voice but lack of confidence shows up. Lot more practise will improve quality.

Song Selection:

Total:18 

Entry 4: Rab Ne bana Di

Brave attempt. Avoided higher notes by singing in different scale.

7pt

Voice: 7pt

Song Selection: Sincere try. 7pt

Total:21

Entry 5: Roshni Se Bhare Bhare

Lot of thehrav in the voice. I like it very well. Though I would have loved to hear with Karaoke as the slow bits would have done more justice to the good singing. Commendable to sing those really High notes. Meend and small murkiya were good. Normal to Vibrato was good. Good job. Good voice

Big pauses, low notes were not clear in the recording.

9Pt

Voice: Higher notes need little work. Otherwise sounded good. 9pt

Song Selection: 9pt

Total:27 

Entry 6: Aage bhi Jaane na tu

Very good. Need to work on Pronunciations, over emphasis on few words, Also need more expression in singing.

8Pt

Voice: 9pt. Strong voice.

Song Selection: 8pt. May be a strong song would sounded better in this voice.

Entry 7:

Wah. Opening was very good. Very good with higher notes. Saragam was very good with bang on komal Dhaivat. Very good riaz. You are a very good listener. This is one the most difficult composition I have heard. I am not sure but it appears based on more than 1 Raga with definite blend of Puriya in it. Scale was lowered as original was sung by male singer.

10Pt

Voice: very effective voice. Throw was very good which this song demands. 10pts

Song Selection: Done justice with this song. It suited very much with this voice. 10pts

Entry 8 Jara Jara

Very good singing. Appears to be well trained voiced. Lower notes were well sung. Small murki was very good. Almost 10 on 10. Good expressions. Otherwise was very good singing.

10pt

Voice: Very nice. Last line of the antara was sung so well. The voice almost appears like professional singer. 10pt

Song Selection: Perfect. I am sure this singer could sing many songs equally good. 10pt.

Entry 9: Bahara Bahara

Very small video but very good singing. Karaoke would do justice. Very easy singing, effortless.

9Pt

Voice: Good voice. 10pt

Song Selection: Very natural with this voice. Good selection. Would prefer with Karaoke. 9pt

Total:28

Entry 10: Chehra Hai Ya

Sweet voice. Need to open up a voice quite a bit. Smartly avoided higher scale but not many mistakes. Little bit flat singing, nevertheless, good attempt.

7pts

Voice: Little nasal voice. Voice needs to open up. But sweet voice 8pt

Song Selection: 8pt

Entry 11: Abhi Mujh mein Kahi

Wah. Very very good expression. It is getting across. First Anatara was so good. The scale was lowered to suit female voice. Even though it was an anguish of a male actor and the song was composed for that situation, you have done justice with it. Again throw in the second Antara was very good as well. Keep it up.

10pt

Voice: 10pt

Song Selection: Best song selection and done full justice to with singing and the voice. 10pt

Entry 12: Yeh Hosla

Rahat bhai has sung this very very good. My fav song. There are so many different harkat that are very difficult. I think every time you tried those, you struggled a bit but rest of the song suited in your voice and you did very well. I like the first Antara in your voice.

#8Pt

Voice: 9pt Sounded better in your voice.

Song Selection: Need more practice for this song. 8pt.

Entry 13: Mere Mehboob mere sanam

I could hear you very well in this video compared to other recordings. Its a simple song and you have done good. Need more riaz, more practice. Good attempt

7Pt

voice: 7pt

song selection: 7pt

Total:21

Entry 14: Jeene ke

Good throw in the voice. Nice singing. No Karaoke.

8Pt

voice: 8pt

song selection: 8pt

Total:24

Entry 15:

Nice attempt. I didn't get the scale of your song, I heard something in the background. but recording was not clear. Nonetheless good job in participating.

6pt.

voice: 7pt

song selection: 7pt

Entry 16: Dekho Na

Very good. This song naturally suited for this voice. Singing was very good. Not many things to point out. Only point was that I was missing the rhythm in this song. If you had used Karaoke then the soothing flow of this song would be in place. You were rushing to the next line. Despite that you had natural expressions that I liked which was required by this song. I know this being bit a casual competition, we all did our best to put up things the best way we could. 2 points are take away for that but giving you 1pt for expression alone.

9Pt

voice: 9pt

song selection: 9pt

Entry 17: Chura Liya

Very good attempt. Its a fairly simple song. You faired well on the high notes. It could have been better. Regular practice will do lot of good. Once you have perfected that, you can work on expressions.

8Pt

Entry 18: Mere sang

To be honest, I have not heard this song before. I noticed that it goes little bit flat at times. But you have a good hang of this song. So you did good otherwise. Karaoke would have supported little more.

8Pt.

Entry 19: Sathiya Tune kya kia

Nice, both are my fav songs in 1 package. Good voice but it seems you are out practice. Nonetheless very nice attempt. 1 point for giving yourself a rhythm in the background.

8Pt

voice : 8pt

Song Selection: 8pt

Jyoti(15 sep)

1 Dil ko tumse pyaar hua song (female)

Voice Quality: Very good controlled voice 9/10

Song selection according to voice:spot on 9/10

Overall performance : Very good...the music beats used went well with her voice 9/10

Marks 27/30

2 Zara zara behekta hai (female)

Voice Quality: Good ..mayb a bit of more throw would hv been better 7/10

Song selection according to voice: Good ...suites her voice 7/10

Overall performance :Good .. 7/10

Marks 21/30

3 Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon (serial)(female)

Voice Quality : Recording was not properly done and the chorus was from original

soundtrack..so cant really make out the actual voice quality ..but a nice try 5/10

Song selection according to voice: Mayb a solo song would hv been better 5/10

Overall performance : Average ... 5/10

Marks 15/30 (for honest effort mainly )

4 tujh mein rab dikhta hai (female)

Voice Quality: Good ..control in voice is needed ..but good try 7/10

Song selection according to voice: could hv been better .. but again good try 8/10

Overall performance : Average .. 7/10

Marks 22/30

5 Roshni se bhare bhare (female)

Voice Quality: Husky and good .. 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Good selection of song..went well with voice 8/10

Overall performance : very Good ..the pauses in between singing could hv been avoided.. 8/10

Marks 24/10

6 Aage bhi jaane na tu (Female)

Voice Quality: Nice melody in voice 7/10

Song selection according to voice: nice selection as hardly we get to hear old songs..so good one 7/10

Overall performance : Above average .. 7/10

Marks 21/30

7 Classical Song ...(Female)

Voice Quality: Excellent ...sounded like a complete professional singer .. wonderful quality of voice 10/10

Song selection according to voice:Has got a classical voice ..so perfect choice 10/10

Overall performance :Outstanding .. 10/10

Marks 30/30

8 Zara zara behekta hai (Female)

Voice Quality: Good husky voice .. 9/10

Song selection according to voice: Good selection keeping in mind her voice is similar to the singer who sung the actual song 8/10

Overall performance : Singing with original soundtrack is not easy ...but she did it perfectly ..so presentation is her best part ... 9/10

Marks 26/30

9 Baharaa (Female)

Voice Quality: Good melodious .. 7/10

Song selection according to voice: Good one .. something different ..7/10

Overall performance : Above average .. 7/10

Marks 21/30

10 Saagar jaisi aankhon wali (Female)

Voice Quality: melodious voice and good throw .. 8/10

Song selection according to voice: very good selection .,. old is always gold /.. 8/10

Overall performance : Good ..nice honest effort.. 8/10

Marks 24 /30

11 Abhi mujhmein hai kahee..(Female)

Voice Quality: Very melodious and sweet 9/10

Song selection according to voice: Perfect according to her voice .. 9/10

Overall performance Very good ..a bit of problem in sur or else it was awesome 8.5/10
Marks 26.5/10

12 Yeh Hosla kaise jhuke ..(Female)

Voice Quality: Good rawness and freshness 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Difficult song to sing but did justice to grt extent 8/10

Overall presentation .. Good effort 8.5/10
Marks 24.5/10

13 Mere Mehboob mere sanam (Female)

Voice Quality: Peppy voice ... 7/10

Song selection according to voice: Nice selection .. 7/10

Overall presentation : Average but good efforts 6.5/10
Marks 20.5/30

14 Jeene ke ishaare mil gaye (Female)

Voice Quality: Nice husky voice 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Good selection .. could hv been better 7.5/10

Overall presentation Singing without music with almost perfect sur is very good ..so well done 8.5/10
Marks 24/30
15 English song ...(Female)

Voice Quality: Mayb a bit of throw in the voice would hv been better .. 5/10

Song selection according to voice: It was interesting .. 6/10

Overall presentation : Mayb the recording was not properly done ..voice was not coming out clear 5/10
Marks 16/30
16 Yeh saazish hai boondon ki (Female)

Voice Quality: Melodious voice ..sounds sweet 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Very good selection ...8.5/10

Overall presentation : Very good efforts 8/10
Marks 24.5/30
17 Chura liya hia tumne jo dil ko (Female)

Voice Quality: Very good and ready voice 9/10

Song selection according to voice: Wonderful selection ..sur was almost perfect 9/10

Overall presentation .. Loved it with the music 9.5/10
Marks 27.5/30
18 Mere sang chal zara (Female)

Voice Quality: Nice cute voice 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Good selection ..something diff 8/10

Overall presentation : nice honest efforts ..a bit of breathing problem i thought ..rest all good 8/10
Marks 24/30
19 Saathiya tune yeh kya kiya and tere liye jaanam (Female)
Voice Quality: Good voice .,..throw is good 8/10

Song selection according to voice: Good selection 8/10

Overall presentation : Good try .. 7/10 ...
Marks 23/10

Cheers

From Shayari and Jyoti06
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago

Now introducing our participants of our 1st IF_IDOL contest😎

A huge applause to all contestants...You are all the true winners!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry#1: Shona_sanjuπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GO3z1ckhYw
Hey
This is Sanjana here😊. And This was a wonderful nd amazing experience for me as I've participated for the first tym in such a virtual online singing competition, this venture encouraged me to record my voice nd launch it on internet wherei got the opportunity to get to know the views of so many music-lovers. I was overwhelmed to see such a wonderful and active participation nd moreover i feel obliged that I got the chance to compete with so many other talented singers. It doesnt matter that who wins, ol of us r winners.
A pat on the back of Shayari...who took this initiative to bring the hidden talent infront of the worldClap.
Thanku so much...it ws an amazing experience ndi wish nd hope to c sum more contests cuming up in future.! CHeeerrzzz...!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Entry #2: Piya Nair2πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iarPWKBFlc

Entry #3:NaimallavaπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hmjq9MVGCc
Well i'm 14 years old and from Sydney, Australia. I've lived all my life here, but still got to learn hindi from my family 😊 i totalllyy adore Arshi and do anything to meet sarun πŸ˜‰
now let's get to the singing part.. i used to be a fail singer before.. (like singing in my bedroom i bet all of you did that πŸ˜›) anyways... sooo i knew i wasnt THAT good at singing.. but still i tried to give it a go..
oh yhh and im veryy stage fright.. sooo seeing that this was going to an IF post.. i was literally stumbling the whole way im totally inspired by Rahat fath ali khan and Shreya Goshal.. πŸ˜ƒ
This contest totally gave me an opputrunity to sing and show my 'fail' singing.. πŸ˜† and thnkyouu Shayari for making such an awesome contest! πŸ˜ƒ with this we all got to see each others talents.. and some people i surely should say.. have so much singing skills they should realllyyy go to indian idol.. and im sure they'll win πŸ˜‰
Lots of love. Naima πŸ˜ƒ

Entry #4:RSZRπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6VEPnwtGMQ

I congratulate the winner.πŸ₯³
Well its me Ritu (Dying -hearted fan of Shreya Ghoshal).
It was nice being a part of this contest. I thank the people for their valuable comments and ek aur baat EAGERLY WAITING FOR SEASON -2 πŸ˜‰

Entry # 5:Nikki028πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTHaNk8739c

Hi Everyone,

I am Nikhila (nikki028) from Kerala .. My entry for this competition was Roshni Se ... I enjoyed taking part in this competition and was really happy to hear other voices too.. It feels great to know when people listen to my songs and like it and leave feedbacks too..

Entry # 6:πŸ‘(she dint want to disclose her name but she left her message😳)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r3GkAuxq5k
I love singing and the last year or so I am practicing a bit becasue my mom is singing a lot with karaoke and making CDs etc...just inspired by her. I wish I had got this idea when I was younger and had some time to learn music...but I was lazy..and now I have no time to learn properly.

Entry # 7:sohiniluvmusicπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK93CVIn0Rw

Hii m Sohini Saha frm WestBengal :-) first when i saw dis contest i pmd Shayari my song bt i was vry casual bout dis cmpetition bt wen d voting round startd nd all startd giving comnts n their votes i became vry interestd n my expectation increasd i usd 2 visit dis thread daily 2 c d cmnts n 2 count my votes ;-):-P i felt soo good wen people lvd my song cmntd on it n voted for me!! IF IDOL realy hlps me 2 increase my confidence level!! A big thank U 2 jyoti nd Shayari for dat n thanks alot 2 all of those who likd my song:-D IF is full of many talentd singers!!

Entry # 8:-sanjana-πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqYPjdyBeH8

Entry # 9:NivedithachandπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlA1BdEO-mY

" Hi everyone !! Am Niveditha Chandramohan !! Music has been my passion from the day i learnt what "MUSIC" meant !!! 😊 I love knowing critics about my performance from my audience !! And that is the thing which induced me to participate in IFIDOL !!! Embarrassed I literally enjoyed everyone's performance & have learnt a lot from them !!! Clap It was a pleasure to know some of your views about my performance too !!! Thanks a lot friends !! 😊 I am really Thankful to Shayari & everyone responsible for such a unique & enjoyable contest & for helping me through !! "

Entry # 10: MinizzπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLnRU-rKIgM

Hi Guys,I am Mini and I had fun participating in this competition.I have never done anything like this before.This is the first time I ever took part in such a competition but I have to say I enjoyed it.I got over my fear of facing criticism.A big thank you to all the guys who commented on my singing.I was really amazed to hear the voices.Some of them are so good.You guys can make a name for yourselves if you give it a try.Best of luck to you all.Finally a big hug to Shayari and others who made this entire thing possibleπŸ€—Thank you😊

Entry # 11: siriuslysujalπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru48gSjT7GM

Hi IF-ers! I'm Naz, and I'm 23 and from Kenya πŸ˜Š I've grown up in a pretty musical household, and I love both listening to and playing music. My musical tastes range from Bollywood to country to sufi to heavy metal... basically anything I can connect to emotionally! I don't believe in restricting myself to one genre, as I feel that all styles of music have something unique to offer us 😊

I'd like to thank Shayari and Jyoti for coming up with the idea for this contest and for giving all of us the opportunity to share our voices with others on this forum. And thank you to all the voters too for taking the time to listen, appreciate and vote! πŸ˜ƒ

Entry # 12: Rhea.KajenπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzB_ur595x0

Hello wonderful people out there! :)
I'm Rhea Sharma :)
I don't really know what to say so i'll just say that i'm a trained classical singer learning from the age of 2! :P
I love singing and can sing day and night! :P
Haha!

Thank you Shayari for giving all of us this wonderful oppurtunity to showcase our talent out here! :D
I loved participating here..
And reading each and every comment, made me smile! :)
Thank you to everyone for voting for me and those who listened to them too :)
Glad to be a participant of this :)
Love,
Rhea 

Entry # 13:cutiepieraniπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lud-RFg3ndc

Entry # 14:tvbuffπŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZyQf_ePli4
Hey, this is Shilpa from India. 😊

Participating in 'IF Idol' has been a wonderful experience.πŸ˜ƒ It feels great to be appreciated ⭐️

First of all, a big Thank You to .Shayari. for organising this contest!Clap
Thank you to the members who voted for my entry!😊
I'm grateful to all the members who patiently listened to the entries and gave invaluable feedback! I'll surely try and improve on what you've said!
😊

Entry # 15: πŸ‘(she dint want to expose, so we respect her  privacy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFhfzA7Lyfw

Entry # 16:Charu21πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yymNK_yGBI

First of all thanx a bunch to Shayari and everyone else who thought of the contest! I met myself once again just coz of this!
I m Rucha, better known as Charu here. Haven't got any professional training, which is much evident from my voice!!! πŸ˜† I m too shy to sing in front of anybody! πŸ˜† Even a thought of recording, shakes my voice (read 5.9 on a richter scale! πŸ€”) πŸ˜† So basically m a bathroom singer and there too *sings in a lowest possible tone*
Basically singing / music is my life! I m happy or not so happy, singing makes me happier!
But something sad happened to me some months back n i unknowingly left singing! Didnt even realise it! Believe me, it was when this thread was announced, i realised that its been approx 6 months, i haven't sung a line! N i thought i should really give it a try! & i did! However sureela or besura that may have been, I m really happy for trying! I have got so many pleasant memories with IF and this contest experince would surely be on top 3! 😳
Thanx a ton to everyone who voted for the contest. and thanx to those who pointed out our +ve / -ve points in this detail.. I'll surely work on those suggestions!
Sorry, I wanted to keep it brief but had to share my feelings honestly so didnt edit that last part!
Love and Luck to everyone πŸ€—

Entry # 17: Musica10πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WXbFZGL56U

Intro:

Hello everyone, this is musica10. Hope you've enjoyed listening to my song. 😊 . I surely had fun participating.

About Me:

As my login name might possibly suggest, music is an integral part of my life. Growing up, I always loved singing and listening to all kinds of music. Learn't Carnatic music for several years, but have slacked off on practice in recent years. A working mom of two fast-growing kids, I browse through India-forums when I need to de-stress and mostly visit music-related forums like SaReGaMaPa and Indian Idol.

About my experience on IF-Idol:

I was excited to see .shayari's post on the upcoming contest, but wasn't sure if I should participate. After several days of pondering, I finally let IF-Idol awaken the sleeping singer in me 😊 and sent .shayari my video at the last moment (quite literally!).

After the videos were posted, I was afraid to look at the voting thread, but when I finally did, I was overwhelmed to see the kind response from members 😊. The feedback I received (positive and negative) and the overall experience surely motivates me to continue singing and improve. Listening to the other participants was a pleasure!

Thanks to everyone who listened and big thanks to the organizer and moderator as well!

Special thanks and love to everyone who voted for me!

~musica10

Entry # 19: .Divya.πŸ‘

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TZv924Yn8k

Hey Guys,

I am Divya (.Divya.) .. My entry for IF-IDOL Singing Contest was the Medley of Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya, Tere Liye Jaanam and Roja Jaaneman .. I loved taking part in this competition and listening to other entries made me feel like WOW.. so much of talent is here..😊 I would definitely love to take part in many such competitions, simply because, I will be able to showcase my talent and receive constructive criticisms too. Thanks a lot Shayari for taking the effort in conducting this competition. 😊

Entry # 18: Shayari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQLevVdC68

My Intro:Hello IF-ians..this is ShayariTongueπŸ˜†. Thanq for listening my song😳 Singing is my passion from my childhood...but din't get any teacher at my place to take appropriate training. But atleast I  wanted to expose myself to the world thru some competitions but hardly went for 3 or 4 competitions till nowπŸ˜†that too in my school days,pchhh my bad luckOuch!!! Luckily got a chance to take training in carnatic classical music from last 1 n half years and very soon had been certified as a teacher. Now iam teaching basics in that musicπŸ˜ƒ so enjoying both jobs as a student/teacher.😳
and about participating in this contest...it is such a wonderful experience to compete with such a talented singers!!😳 and this contest helps me to know where iam exactly stand in music😳 will take advice of u judges and will keep practice πŸ˜ƒ

About IF_IDOL contest: I first gave this idea in some FB group where some contests were going on.. this contest become a successful there😳 but never had expected that i could open same contest here in IF... i would like to say a huge thanks first to cutiepierani😳 if she would not have posted her song in indian idol forum, i would not have get this idea to open this contest here alsoπŸ‘ thanq soo much cutie😳
and what to say about the moderator Jyoti...the person who is behind me in every moment of this contest and had supported me in all waysπŸ‘ I literally irritated her with my doubts via PMsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but she never get impatience πŸ‘ such a cool person she is😳 I must say "She is the best moderator in IF" iam not saying it for formality or for something...these words r coming from my heartπŸ˜³πŸ€—
and want to say spl thaks to nikki for giving me the idea to create a special youtube channel to upload the entries so that no one can see the participants names😳 thanq nikki for ur useful suggestion when i was in confusion!!

and kudos to all participants who came forward courageously to expose their voice
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
A huge applause to all our Rockstars of IF-IDOL
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 all r amazing and iam sure someday i can watch u all on national tv where u will competing in some reality show😳

Thanq to all Judges for such a fair judgement and constructive judgement
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And BIG THANQ to all members who had listened our participants entries n encouraged them by ur comments and votes!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
My god, you all were amazing. You all have so much music in you. Wish you all the best. Abhi har mahine 1-1 song sab ko sunana padega. Top 2 winners,  songs each πŸ˜‰

πŸ‘
*reserved*

will come back and edit later today. just have a really busy schedule at the moment and struggling on being sick. :(

will be back with LOTS to say! :)
Congratulations to all participants. You guys are very talented and I am looking forward to listen to your performances in future. Special thanks to Shayari anf jyoti for organizing such a great contest.

Congrats to Sohiniluvmusic and Sriuslysujal. Keep up the good work. 
my heartfelt congo to sohini & naz...happy to c d ppl i voted...bcame winners...u two were truly truly AWESOME...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...wud love to hear more frm both of u...

@ALL... thnx to Shayari for comin up wid this idea...i am glad to be a part of this contest...n thnx to all who liked my song : entry no : 5 aka d song Roshni se...😊 n spl mention to judges...thnx for d appreciations n i wud defo work more n improve on d minus points u all told...😊

Also if nyone here wud love to continue listenin to my songs...then u can come here...i hv my music threads in IF since 2009...I hv sung 166 songs till date here...n currently am runnin my 3rd music thread here...so nyone interested plz do visit it...😊
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1814333
Shayari u hv put my intro for Divya di(entry no : 19)...plz do edit tht n put her intro...😊
Congrats to both our deserving winners πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...it was a fab contest and every participant was equally good ⭐️⭐️⭐️..thanks all for participating and making it a huge huge success in the end .. u all r true winners ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Also I m glad that we members as well as judges hv done such a fair judgement overall .. so claps to all those who voted and judged the whole contest πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We can definitely give a lesson or two to our Indian idol judges πŸ˜‰...and I really want to see all participants in Indian idol next year haan πŸ˜ƒ

Once again congrats to Sohini for the winner title ... u might get one more surprise along with the siggy which u will come to know soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ..

Shayari  huge applause for u for coming up with this creative contest on IF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congrats Sohini,You were awesome.I really loved your voiceπŸ‘

Congrats Siriuslysujal,Your voice was so beautiful.I could feel the emotions of the song.Good jobπŸ‘

and yay I had voted for you guysπŸ˜ƒ

I would love to take this opportunity to congratulate all the other contestants for participating in this competition.It was lovely to hear all your voices.It was so tough to just choose two.

Thank you so much Judges 

Jaspal TorontoπŸ€—for your encouraging comments on my singing.I have never had any training at all and this is the first time I ever particpated in such a competition so your comments mean a lot to me😊

ksl007πŸ€—for your constructive comments.I will try to follow your advice😊

JyotiπŸ€—for your positive comments and I agree old is Gold😊

I never expected these markings from the judges and so this was a pleasant surprise.Thank you guysπŸ˜ƒ

Ok M overwhelmed i jst cnt believe M the winner!!!😲 this competition was soo tough! M very very happy nd glad that i thought to participate here! Thanks to the judges for ur precious comnts and thanks to all who had voted for me!! all participants worked soo hard and really they all are winners!! and thanks to @jyoti and @shayari for organising such contest!! ok m in dreamland now! bt i dnt know how to use the siggy!!??πŸ˜•πŸ˜” anyone please help!! and @jyoti more surprise!!wowie!!