***Winner Of The 1st IF_IDOL Contest*** - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Naz & Sohini.. Congratulations to you both.. and Shayari.. Keep arranging such competitions with multiple Rounds and Jyoti, Jas paaji and Sachin.. Thnx a lot for the feedback.. will definitely work more hard 😊 Edited by .Divya. - 11 years ago
Awesome...heard a few voices again and it sounds even better now.

Shayri is the totalling correct in case of Contestant No. 8? Casual glance tells me all judges gave her generous marks...! I might be wrong though!

Great thread...great work!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by jyoti06

Congrats to both our deserving winners πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...it was a fab contest and every participant was equally good ⭐️⭐️⭐️..thanks all for participating and making it a huge huge success in the end .. u all r true winners ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Also I m glad that we members as well as judges hv done such a fair judgement overall .. so claps to all those who voted and judged the whole contest πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We can definitely give a lesson or two to our Indian idol judges πŸ˜‰...and I really want to see all participants in Indian idol next year haan πŸ˜ƒ

Once again congrats to Sohini for the winner title ... u might get one more surprise along with the siggy which u will come to know soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ ..

Shayari  huge applause for u for coming up with this creative contest on IF πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanqq jyotiπŸ˜ƒ but it is u who supported me in this contest in every momentπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!! without ur support n suggestions i could not make it successful!!😳 lotsss of love to uuu😳

n yess u judges had done fabuloua jobπŸ‘ i wish n want u ppl as a judges in the next indian idolπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by cruiser51

Awesome...heard a few voices again and it sounds even better now.

Shayri is the totalling correct in case of Contestant No. 8? Casual glance tells me all judges gave her generous marks...! I might be wrong though!

Great thread...great work!πŸ‘πŸΌ
hmmm i dont think so cruiser😳 judges had given the marks according to her performance only.😳
she gave the strong competition for runner up siriuslysujal...only .5 marks were difference between these two

Originally posted by .Shayari.

hmmm i dont think so cruiser😳 judges had given the marks according to her performance only.😳
she gave the strong competition for runner up siriuslysujal...only .5 marks were difference between these two

No no...you got me wrong. I didn't say Judges erred...casually glancing, I thought she got enough marks to be at 2nd place...see, I need to brush up on Math or stick to calculators! 😳
Originally posted by .Shayari.

Entry # 18: Shayari

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KQLevVdC68

My Intro:Hello IF-ians..this is ShayariπŸ˜›πŸ˜†. Thanq for listening my song😳 Singing is my passion from my childhood...but din't get any teacher at my place to take appropriate training. But atleast I  wanted to expose myself to the world thru some competitions but hardly went for 3 or 4 competitions till nowπŸ˜†that too in my school days,pchhh my bad luck!!! Luckily got a chance to take training in carnatic classical music from last 1 n half years and very soon had certified as a teacher. Now iam teaching basics in that musicπŸ˜ƒ so enjoying both jobs as a student/teacher.😳
and about participating in this contest...it is such a wonderful experience to compete with such a talented singers!!😳 and this contest helps me to know where iam exactly stand in music😳 will take advice of u judges and will keep practice πŸ˜ƒ

Shayari Ji...you have a VERY sweet voice. Keep working on it and you are right up there.  Just listened to your voice again and can't help feeling that it could have been SO DIFFERENT had you used a karaoke track to support your effort like most others or had you chosen some other tempo track!...Marketing ka zamaana hai yaar! πŸ˜›

Well done again...πŸ‘
Congrats Sohini!!!!!
i had a feeling you would win for that song only!!!
BIG Congrats...also tune DKDM ka naam uncha kar diya!!!
everyone was amazing!!
i hope youll do have anoher season of i-f idol
cheers
shruti
Originally posted by sohiniluvsmusic

Ok M overwhelmed i jst cnt believe M the winner!!!😲 this competition was soo tough! M very very happy nd glad that i thought to participate here! Thanks to the judges for ur precious comnts and thanks to all who had voted for me!! all participants worked soo hard and really they all are winners!! and thanks to @jyoti and @shayari for organising such contest!! ok m in dreamland now! bt i dnt know how to use the siggy!!??πŸ˜•πŸ˜” anyone please help!! and @jyoti more surprise!!wowie!!

U already got your surprise .. chk the IF-Idol title under your mahadev avi .. u will understand 😳..u will carry that title of winner for next 3 months now 😳...congrats once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by jyoti06

U already got your surprise .. chk the IF-Idol title under your mahadev avi .. u will understand 😳..u will carry that title of winner for next 3 months now 😳...congrats once again πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

sohini..congo once again for this baby..ClapπŸ₯³
thanks a lot jyotiEmbarrassed
Originally posted by cruiser51

Shayari Ji...you have a VERY sweet voice. Keep working on it and you are right up there.  Just listened to your voice again and can't help feeling that it could have been SO DIFFERENT had you used a karaoke track to support your effort like most others or had you chosen some other tempo track!...Marketing ka zamaana hai yaar! πŸ˜›

Well done again...πŸ‘

awww...*sigh* thanqqq so much cruiser for ur kind words!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ
iam really feeling sad that i dint use karaoke...but what to do i dint get the karaoke for this song😑
and donno whats that sounding in the background of my video which judges n some members had complainted about!! donno might be there is some problem in my mp3 recorder or some constructions r going on around at my place where i am staying...might be those sounds were coming from there😑...
Edited by .Shayari. - 11 years ago