Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i totally loved it! arjun was concerned for riya while riya was concerned abt her duppatta and dress! haha! and also that he realisation abt how his harsh words might have hurt her all those times! that was great... finally he is realising that she is hurt... hats off to riya... her emotions and how she felt bad for arjun's wife who is no more... how riya cried for someone who is not related to her but still felt the their pain! totally awesome! thank you for the wonderful update! i loved it a lot! please update soon!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice update, looking forward to part 2
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow

Another beautiful part

Feelings so well expeessed

I loved the ankle hurt and convo regarding it
sangi1108doon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanku 4 the PM...it ws a lovely update..n ye dil maange much more..:)hopefully ds 1 will b longer..keep it up..
ValleryWorks thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 7 - Part 2

Arjun inspected the crime scene thoroughly. He looked around and examined every nook and corner. The only possibility for the blackmailers to collect the money would be the wooden platform that was built into the sea. So it had to be here that the money would be delivered. But, if it was about the money then why were the people killed?

He and Riya returned to their room where Riya changed into her casuals. She had removed the nuptial thread but not the Sindoor.

Arjun had carefully bandaged her hand and her ankle. He ordered some pain killers for Riya that were delivered at their room immediately. Riya was feeling much better. By the time they settled down to dicuss the case it was 1 o' clock.

"Inhone tho subah se kuch theek se khaya bhi nahin hain!" Riya realized.

She didn't care if Arjun would scold her or glare at her, him eating his lunch was more important to her.

"Sir, lunch kamre mein hi order karde?" she ventured.

He looked at her surprised. She just read his thoughts.

"Sure, kardo," he gave her the menu card. Riya ordered Indian food this time. Something Arjun would like eating. Arjun was also glad that she wasn't experimenting on him with foreign cuisines.

Riya quickly opened her diary made a few notes and spread them on the table near the recliner. She sat on the recliner while Arjun pulled a chair towards the table and sat opposite to her.

Riya gave Arjun a quick recap of whatever they came to know about the case until then.

"Riya, hum ek minute ke liye ye sochte hain ki murders aur dhamkiyaan related nahin hain. Tho phir aisi kya vajah ho sakti hain un couples ke maut ki?"

Riya was lost in thought about the same point.

"Shaayad unhone kuch aisa dekhliya hain jo unhe dekhna nahin chahiye tha?" Riya suddenly said.

"Tumhe aisa kyun lagta hain Riya?"

"Statistics ke hisaab se 70% percent cases mein jab murder ka motive unknown hota hain ya deaths meaningless hote hain, tab aksar yahi kaaran hota hain uss victim ke maut ka. Iss case mein bhi vaisa hi hain sir," she said.

"Na hi unke jaan pehchaan vale yahaan hain aur na hi ye traffickers ka kaam hain," Arjun said and brooded over it for a minute, "Maybe tumhare statistics iss baar sahi hain."

"Ye tho hamesha sahi hote hain sir," she mumbled to herself.

"Tumne kuch kahaan Riya?" Arjun asked.

"Kuch nahin sir," Riya said when the doorbell rang.

"Lagta hain lunch aa gayi hain," she said and tried to get up.

"Tum baitho," Arjun said and opened the door.

The lunch was served.

Riya picked her plate up and without a second thought ripped the roti off and had the piece with some Malai Koftha she had ordered. Arjun looked at her and smiled at her childish antiques. He served himself some Kadai Paneer.

"Isse tho acha main banati hoon," Riya said pushing the Malai Koftha aside. It was a little too sweet for her palate.

Arjun looked at her and her words pushed him back into his recent past.

It was just two months back. It was Chotu's birthday that day. Shree, Riya and Chotu had planned to go outside for lunch. But they were busy with a case the previous day and had to file reports of the case the next day. So, all plans were cancelled. Riya remembered Chotu's liking for food, especially sweets. So she had planned a nice treat for him on his birthday.

"Tumne khana banaya Riya?" Chotu asked shocked. Even Rathore was surprised and Arjun was looking at Riya with raised eye brows. Shree was about to crack a joke when Riya cut him short, "Pehle khaake tho dekho. Phir kuch bolna," she said folding her hands, "main sabke liye layi hun." She said looking at Arjun too. Arjun simply shook his head and was about to get up when Riya opened the box that contained the famous, 'Bharli vangi', stuffed brinjal. The smell didn't let him get up from his seat. He was mortified. How could it be? It was impossible. To be able smell that particular food again was impossible. He turned around and looked at Riya. How could it be impossible? She was her teacher, wasn't she? That's what Roshni had told him once.

Three and a half years back':

"Aisa khana koi aur nahin bana sakta hain Roshni, sivai tumhare," he said to Roshni, praising her for her cooking. He loved his favorite dish even more, because of Roshni's excellent cooking.

"Kyun nahin? Ek aur insaan hain jo bilkul isi tarah bana sakti hain aur tum difference pehchaanoge bhi nahin," Roshni said taking the utensils into the kitchen with Arjun following her.

"Aur woh insaan hain kaun?"

"Meri chutki," she said lost in thought. It was her Chutki's birthday that day.

Arjun narrowed his eyes with a smile still playing on his lips. "Hain kaun ye chutki, jise tum kahin baar yaad karchuki ho?"  Roshni was quiet.

"Roshni? Tum theek ho?" he asked concerned, wrapping his arms around her.

"Haan. Bas yahin samjhiye ki agar aaj woh yahaan hoti tho aapko 'Jiju', bulati hogi, ACP Arjun" she said with a smile.

"Main kuch samjha nahin. Tumhari ek choti behen bhi thi? Tumne mujhe kabhi bataya nahin?"

"Thi, hain aur rahegi. Bas ab hamare saath nahin hain," she said freeing herself from his embrace and returning to her work. Arjun gave up his efforts to find about his wife's little secret yet again. There was something she wasn't telling him. Something that always made her sad. Something about this 'Chutki'. He would find out for sure, he would.

He was brought back into the present by Riya's voice.

"Arjun sir, aap khayenge? Please?"

How could he refuse? His urge to taste Roshni's cooking made him have the lunch along with them. He regretted it later. Roshni was right. Riya's dish was exactly like Roshni's. For a moment he wanted Riya's cooking every day! What was happening to him?

He had realized about four months after he met Riya, that she was his Roshni's Chutki. He realized it the day, Riya mentioned to him the very same words, the very saying his Roshni used to tell him whenever he lost his temper or did something rash. He wouldn't have suspected it if Riya hadn't told him that it was her 'Roshni Taayi' who taught her that saying. The very moment he remembered the photographs he had seen. The photographs of Riya and Roshni. Riya was about sixteen years old then. She was twenty four now. Yet those similarities were striking. He never thought about them, until that day. Her cooking today confirmed it yet again.

Right from that day he made sure Riya never knew about Roshni, because he knew how important Roshni was for Riya. His  frequent warnings kept her from digging his past. Riya didn't even know that his wife's name was Roshni, her Taayi.

"Sir? Sir?" Riya said waving her hand in front of his eyes.

Arjun realized that he had been staring at her for far too long.

"Kuch nahin bas case ke bare mein soch raha tha," he said and continued to have his lunch.

He had to concentrate on the case now. They finished their lunch and began discussing the case.

He stood up a looked at the notes on the table. Riya looked at him.

"Kuch tho choot raha hain Riya," he said with his hands folded across his chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Part 2! Thanks for all your wonderful comments on Part 1.

I hope you like the Part 2 also!
Yesterday's scenes between Arjun and Roshni inspired me to write about the pain Roshni might have experienced when she was killed... I'm glad it captured the feel...

I've revealed a Riya's secret in this chapter. I know you will get a lot of doubts as to why Roshni and Riya couldn't meet in the past eight years after Riya's Chaacha and Chaachi took her.
But, you guys have to wait! All will be be revealed but slowly, bit by bit.
So, relax and enjoy the ride. ðŸ˜Š

P.S. DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! 😉

Chapter 8: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198907&TPN=34

Edited by ValleryWorks - 11 years ago
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superintrestin
Riya nd roshni connection
Wow
Update soon..
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
'bharlele vange' my favorite dish 

wow u really add this so good hmmm good writing

u really add all Maharashtrian things so well

nice work ...i love it
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
was waiting for the part 2! and here it is!! yippeee! nice update i have to admit! it was absolutely beautiful! it was superb! so riya is roshini's sister! that's a big OMG from me... haha! nice... i did not even think abt the possibility but now to see riya as the sister of roshini, its nice! and arjun knew this and that is why he kept riya from trying to know his past and abt his wife! i thought arjun was being cruel but he was only trying to keep his wife's chutki from knowing abt her death! that was nice of arjun but how long can he hide it from her? please update soon! it seems so much more interesting honestly... oh one more thing, the flashback was really good! i loved it a lot! thank you for the wonderful update! can't wait to read more of ur updates!
sangi1108doon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
'wow!!' update n a mast twist...keep going...:)u r an awesme writer n alwys succesful in drawing a perfect portrayal of emotns in ur writng..
ValleryWorks thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arul01

was waiting for the part 2! and here it is!! yippeee! nice update i have to admit! it was absolutely beautiful! it was superb! so riya is roshini's sister! that's a big OMG from me... haha! nice... i did not even think abt the possibility but now to see riya as the sister of roshini, its nice! and arjun knew this and that is why he kept riya from trying to know his past and abt his wife! i thought arjun was being cruel but he was only trying to keep his wife's chutki from knowing abt her death! that was nice of arjun but how long can he hide it from her? please update soon! it seems so much more interesting honestly... oh one more thing, the flashback was really good! i loved it a lot! thank you for the wonderful update! can't wait to read more of ur updates!

Thanks a lot for ur wonderful comments! 😊
Arjun was initially angry on Riya for digging his past, he had always been so. Keeping Riya away from Roshni's death was another reason for him to keep Riya away from his past.
It is all complicated... and it'll soon be revealed 😉 Arjun is an amazing human being and feels for Riya too... U just have to wait dear... to uncover a beautiful love story from an intricately woven web of emotions and relations! 😊