FF: Fire and Water (Ch. 26-A Updated on Pg.145!) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Plz continue...

Plz PM me whn u update...
i love it...plz continue n pm me...wanna see arjun-riya together as a newly married couple...it will be a treat ...😃
Thanks a lot guys! The fanfic will be updated in another half an hour! 
CHAPTER 2

8:15 PM

Riya's house

Riya opened her wardrobe and sat down cross legged in front of it, with her left hand on her forehead.

"Married woman, huh?"

She pulled out a white Anarkali suit from the lower most rack and placed it on the bed. Then she pulled out a baby pink colored designer sari, just in case they had to attend some party or something. She then searched the whole wardrobe to find something suitable for a married woman. NIL. She had nothing of that sort. And there was no time for shopping too. She then thought of the resort: A rich, posh environment right?

"Great! Phir tho main jeans bhi pehen sakti hoon!" So she pulled out some of her casual wear and placed them on the bed. Now was the turn of her night suit. She was about to pull out her regular ones, when she realized she'd be sharing the room with Arjun sir.

She became red and had chills run down her spine.

"Main ye kaise pehen sakti hoon? It'll be too revealing!"

She searched frantically for some decent ones and fortunately found two such dresses. She stuffed them in her bag.

"Now, what else?" she thought. She walked towards the mirror and looked at herself.

"What else do I need?"

Her eyes wandered towards her forehead, her maang. She needed sindoor.

She thought for a while and walked towards the Pooja room in the house. Her Chaachi made sure there was one in the house. Though Riya doesn't get time to perform a Pooja everyday, cleans the room and performs aarti every Sunday and whenever she finds time in the morning. She might look very modern on the outside but was as religious in the inside. That was how her mother brought her up. She picked up the small box that had sindoor in it and put it in her bag. "Ab mangalsutr, kahan se laoon?" She immediately remembered something, "Mamma ki hain na!" When her mother passed away, her mother's jewelry was handed over to Riya. Riya always had three of those with  her wherever she went, her nuptial thread, her anklets and her earrings. When she took her mother's nuptial thread in her hands, she had tears in her eyes. "Mujhe maaf kardo Mamma, lekin mujhe iski zaroorat hain." She hesitated a little bit before she kept that in her bag.

While packing her other stuff  her eyes fell on her hands. They had beautiful mehendi on all over them. It was the result a painful Sunday evening with her landlady's daughter. She lost a bet with her and now had to waste a beautiful evening with the girl. The girl was an expert with that work, so Riya didn't mind it.  

"Vaise, bahut achi lagrahi hain," Riya thought, "Nayi naveli dulhan bani hoon, mehendi tho hogi. Bas yahi kami hain ki isme ek khoobsoorat si 'A' nahin likha hoga." But she was lucky enough to locate an 'A' in the intricate design on her left palm.

"Kya! Ye kahaan se aa gaya? Agar Arjun sir ne dekhliya tho?" She panicked. But she calmed down immediately, "Kaise dikhega? Bahut mushkil se regonize kar sakte hain. Nahin dikhegi, I'll make sure'" She thought. She then completed her packing and climbed onto her cozy bed. She looked at her watch. It was only 9 o' clock. She closed her eyes and within no time was lost in her own thoughts.

Her life was pathetic!

The first time they met, her hair pin got stuck to his shirt, which he returned two days later. What if her hair pin never got stuck in the first place? Maybe things would be different now, maybe not? 

"Mujhse door raho," he warned her to stay away from him. 

She was very much like him. He once said, "Agar koi mujhe kisi kaam na karne ki dhamki deta hain, tho main wahi kaam aur bhi achese karta hoon." So did she. She ended up becoming more closer to him. What if he never warned her? Would things have been different?

Worked together for nine months' a long time indeed. And during this time they had shared a lot of intimate moments. Not romantic, just intimate. Chasing criminals, hiding from them, fighting them, he had taught her a lot.

His touch scorched her skin. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine. The more she tried to pull herself away from him, the more she was attracted to him. Her situation became hopeless! She was irrevocably in love with him.

"Par main jaanti hoon ki ye munkin nahin hain. Main jise chahti hoon woh kisi aur ka hain. Unke ateet ko woh kabhi nahin bhoolenge. Main ye bhi jaanti hoon ki main unkeliye kuch bhi nahin hoon. Ye main maanti hoon aur accept karti hoon. Lekin'lekin  ye aasu rukte kyun nahin?" she felt warm liquid flowing down the sides of her face. She covered her face with the pillow and broke into fresh sobs. "Main intni kamzor nahin ho sakti!"

She immediately got up and wiped her tears. She went to the bathroom and washed her face with cold water. She then heard her phone ringing. It was the man who was the reason for her tears.

"Yes, sir'" she answered a little hesitantly.

"Kal subah saade saat baje tak office aajao. Der mat karna!"

"Lekin sir'"

"Lekin kuch nahin Riya, just come!" he said in his firm tone. He didn't want any arguments.

"Ok sir. Main aajaungi' good night."

He just cut the call with out exchanging the pleasantry.

Fresh tears sprung up in her eyes, but she wiped them away, determined not to let him hurt her again'.

7:15 AM

ETF office

Arjun was sitting in his chair, going through the case file. He was in his casuals. A white shirt (not tucked) and blue jeans. He raised his head when he heard the door open.

"Tum jaldi'" he couldn't complete his sentence. It was the first time he had seen her like that.

Riya was walking towards her seat in a white anarkali suit, her waist length hair left flowing down her shoulders. The bangles she wore made a beautiful sound every time she moved her hands.

She took her seat and looked at Arjun.

"Sir aap kuch keh rahe the'" she said oblivious to the effect she just had on her ACP Arjun Suryakath Rawte.

Will be updated very soon... leave your comments... don't forget!

Chapter 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198907&TPN=7

Edited by ValleryWorks - 11 years ago
Awesome, please update veryvery very soon😆
So Arjun is mesmerised by her beauty😳

Awww Arjun and Riya newly wedded so cute 😃
ohhh wow
hamari dulhan tyar ho gayi
bechara arjun to bas lut gay ...what say

i wish ki wo jab riya ko saari mein dekhega to bas kho jaye 

lovey update i like it...but please is sabme arjun ko roshni ki yaad na aaye...
Wow.. Lost In Her Beauty..😳 
The FF will be updated pretty soon.. me being a newbie can't make more than 10 posts per day..  Hence i use another account ValleryWorks to post my FF! 😊

Hope you guys are enjoying my work...
Do leave your comments...😉
very good update dear...so arjun startin to get affected...good...
update soon