FF: Fire and Water (Ch. 26-A Updated on Pg.145!) - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you sooo much for all your wonderful comments..!!!

I'll try to update as soon as possible!

Thanks a lot!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
lovely update!! Loved rathore's flash back scenes n hoping 2 see some emotnl scenes as well..i wish to watch something same in the show also..btw..u doing a grt job..waitng 4 d next part!!
Hey, I just read the whole FF in a go And I just loved it,
You write beautifully and coney the emotions of Riya and Arjun very nicely,
and now the new twist in our chief Rathore's life...!! AMAZING
I waiting for the next part now, please update soon and pls PM me
hey.. thanks for the PM! 

So they're finally getting a step closer to solving the case.. Has Rathore's bro-in-law kidnapped his daughter? Looking fwd to the plot..

Also, what's with Riya? That bit looks interesting as well.. and well, i loved the way she politely snubbed at Arjun.. Good! so finally he gets a dose of his own medicine.. 

Do update soon.. And pls PM me when u do.. πŸ˜Š
it was awsome...
hey i hv always liked rathore much more than arjun...
i enjoyed his past track very much
pls update soon an pls do write more such stuff about rathore...

Hey dear... pl update soon. waiting eagerly...

kab update karenge πŸ˜•πŸ˜”
CHAPTER 16

"Mujhe itna gussa kyun aa raha hain? Uski personal life hain, main kaise dakhal de sakta hoon?" he thought.

But then he immediately thought, who am I kidding? Shree was saying that the guy loved her and she should marry him. What was the whole thing about the marriage being good for the families? So, is Riya being forced into this? And that is the reason she panicks everytime she hears his name. What did Anurag talk to her that day? He had to find out about this Anurag. He suddenly remembered the conversation he had with Rathore the previous evening. He knew that was just an intuition, a highly impossible thought, but he also knew he was never wrong when it came to his intuition! He needed answers to all these questions. He would find out.

He turned towards her to see her texting somebody and the name Anurag came to his mind again; his blood boiled. Why was he being so possessive all of a sudden? Was that the effect of Riya's confession? Coming to know that Riya loved him was indeed a shock to him but it had unraveled a completely different shade in him, something that was buried long back.

It's been ten days since that night, but those words still echoed in his ears.

"Main unse bahut pyaar karti hoon.."

He loved her too. Yes, he did! He couldn't deny it anymore! All those feelings, it was love! He knew that very well. It took him so long realize his feelings, but in these ten days, he had deciphered them! He wasn't in any hurry, because this was a very sensitive issue and had to be dealt very carefully. This wasn't just about him, it was about Riya too. He would treasure her, protect her and support her no matter what happened. But..

But what was that unknown fear? The man, who believed in writing his own destiny, for the first time in his life, feared it! "My cursed fate!" he thought as the conversation between him and Rathore came to his mind again.

He looked at Riya; she had stopped texting now and seemed to be lost in thought.

He remembered her smile. He then remembered the photograph that Riya had with her; the one with her and Roshni in it. Will that smile still be there when he would tell her the truth? But, what about her feelings? Will they remain the same? What would happen if his past meets his present? Now that he was finally going to avenge..

"Sir!" Riya screamed and steered the car to side and the SUV came to halt with a screech. They had narrowly missed ramming into another car!!!

"Sir, dhyaan kahan hain aapka? Agar kuch ho jata tho!" Riya yelled at him.

Arjun was too shocked to comprehend the situation. He was so lost in thought that he wasn't paying attention to the traffic on the road! "Damn!" he swore. Why did his life become so complicated all of a sudden?

"Sir, aapk theek hain? Sir!" Riya said and shook him.

Arjun nodded, "Tum?"

"Yeah, I'm fine sir. Main gadi chalaaun?" Riya asked sounding apprehensive.

Arjun turned towards her, she looked scared. Of course! They had just missed a horrible accident!

"It's okay," Arjun said and started the vehicle.

Riya was still looking at him worried.

"Riya, I'm fine okay? Kaam pe dhyaan de?" he said, turning her attention towards the case.

Riya sighed and then asked him, "Woh aadmi kaun ho sakta hain sir?"

Arjun said, "Agar Saumya usse dekh kar khush huyi thi matlab koi khaas aadmi hi hoga. Matlab, a very close family friend ya koi rishtedaar. Jaise, Aditya Chauhan, Saumya ke mama."

"Yes sir, Aditya Chauhan..uska cell phone bhi switched off hain," she added.

"Aur uss driver ko Aditya apne saath apne gaun se leke aaya tha," Arjun told her.

"Iska matlab Saumya ke mama ne hi... Lekin kyun?"

"Ho sakta hain aur nahin bhi ho sakta hain. Ye hamein Bhagwat Chauhan se baat karne ke baad hi pata chalega," Arjun said as he answered Rathore's call, "Haan Rathore, kuch mila?"

"Bahgwat Chauhan ko kisine goli maar di hain! Usse abhi abhi hospital le jaaya gaya hain. Condition serious hain. Avantika ko police protection ke saath ETF headquarters le ja raha hoon. Shree aur Chotu Chauhan ke ghar pe hi hain. Wahan investigation khatam hote hi, headquarters pahucho," Rathore said and cut the call.

Arjun immediately called Shree, "Shree check posts se kuch khabar?"

"Nahin sir. Saumya ko kisine nahin dekha. Shaayad woh abhi bhi Mumbai mein hi hain."

"Theek hain hum wahaan aa rahe hain," Arjun said. He told Riya whatever happened in the ex-minister's house. Riya checked her watch. It was 6:30PM.

Chauhan's house:

"Sir! Chauhan ke phone pe aakhri call iss unknown number se aaya hain. Aur usse pehle hi usne Devilaal naam ke aadmi se kareeb adha ghanta baat kiya," Shree said.

"Koi ransom call?" Riya asked.

"Nahin," Shree said and shook his head.

"Aur aayega bhi nahin," Arjun said, "Ye kisi purane dushman ka hi kaam ho sakta hain. Avantika ke alava iss parivaar ke sabhi log missing hain ya phir mar gaye hain."

"Sir, Chauhan abhi zinda hain," Chotu said.

"Lekin goli usse maarne ke liye chalayi gayi hain," Arjun said walking towards the balcony, "Woh dekho, uss terrace se goli chalayi gayi thi. Wahan ka watchman keh raha tha ki ek aadmi 6:15 ko wahan se bahut jaldi mein chala gaya tha. Uska sketch banaya ja raha hain."

"Aditya ka koi parivaar?" Arjun asked Riya.

"Haan, uski biwi apne maike mein hain, Ajmer mein. Uska beta bhi vahin hain," Riya told him.

"Ye Devilaal kaun hain pata karo immediately. Chotu tum mere saath chalo. Mujhe driver ke kamre ki talashi leni hain," Arjun said walked out of the house.

Arjun and Chotu searched the entire room but found nothing important. His clothes were there and so were his other belongings. "Agar ye kidnapping mein involved tha tho apna saara samaan yahin chodke kyun chalagaya?" Chotu asked.

Arjun was asking himself the same question. Suddenly his eyes fell on a box.

It was the container for a mobile phone, which had the picture of a dual sim phone on it.

"Ye dekho Chotu. Ye driver ek dual SIM phone use karta tha. Lekin hamein tho sirf ek hi number diya gaya hain uska," Arjun said.

In the house:

"Shree woh aakhri call trace hua?" Arjun asked Shree.

"Ab woh switched off aa raha hain. Sir lekin iss number pe Chauhan ne khud call kiya tha. Aur jab usse goli lagi tho iss call pe baat kar raha tha. Ye call ka time iss baat ko confirm karta hain sir. Iss call se pehle usse ek message mila tha usi number se. Baaki sare messages deleted hain lekin ye delete nahin karpaya kyunki usse pehle hi usse goli lag gayi. Ye dekhiye sir SMS: "Hum pahuchgaye. Safe."" Shree said showing them the SMS.

Arjun thought for moment, "Shree uss number ke owner ka pata lagao. Hamein abhi Rathore aur Avantika ke paas jana hain. Saumya aur Aditya, dono ki jaan khatre mein ho sakti hain."

"Sir, lekin hua kya hain?" Riya asked.

"Gaadi mein samjhaunga. Aur, Devilaal ke baare mein pata chala?" Arjun asked.

"Haan. Devilaal Rajawat. Avantika aur Rathore sir, dono jaante hain usse. Unke gaun ka hi aadmi hain. He belongs to one of the most powerful families there."

"Kahan hain ye gaun?"

"Ajmer ke paas,"Riya answered.

In the SUV:

"Uss driver ke kamre se kuch bhi missing nahin hain. Agar woh iss sab mein involved hain tho aise sab chodke nahin bhagega. Lekin Saumya ko lene wahin gaya tha. Aur uske saath koi aur bhi tha, jisse Saumya pehchanti hain aur bahut kareeb se jaanti hain. Mujhe tho lagta hain ki aadmi Aditya tha," Arjun was interrupted by Riya. "Lekin aap itna sure kaise hain?"

"Uski probability bahut high hain. Aur woh driver ek dual SIM phone istamaal karta hain. Iska matlab uske paas ek aur number hain, jo shaayad ghar mein kisiko nahin pata hain," Arjun said.

"Lekin mujhe pata hain sir,"Shree said, "Ussi driver ke naam pe hain. Shayad ek doosre phone mein daal kar uska istamaal kiya gaya tha. Sir, ek aur ajeeb si baat hain, ye number akhri baar Jaipur mein use kiya gaya tha. Matlab woh call Jaipur se aayi thi."

Shree, Chotu and Riya were confused, but Arjun now was sure that he was going on the right path, "Shree Mumbai se Jaipur ke liye agli flight kab hain?"

Shree checked it out and said, "8:30 ko hain sir!"

"Riya time kya hua hain?"

"Sir, 7 o' clock," Riya said.

"Kahin humein der na ho jaye," Arjun thought.

Fifteen minutes later..:

Rathore and Avantika were sitting at their conference table in the ETF office waiting for the others.

Arjun stormed into the conference room and asked Avantika, "Aapke bhai kahan hain?"

Avantika was stunned for a moment. Rathore was also surprised at Arjun's sudden appearance.

"Teen din pehle bhabhi se milne Ajmer gaye the. Aaj dopehar ko vaapas aana tha unhe," Avantika said.

"Devilaal ke baare mein aap kya janti hain?"

Avantika looked at Rathore. Rathore started speaking, "Ajmer se das kilometer ki doori par hain hamara gaun. Wahan ke sabse mukhya parivaar chaar hain. Hamara, Avantika ka, Devilaal Rajavat aur Hari Singh ka. Inn sabke upar ek aur powerful aadmi hain, Purushottam Singh Bhati. Wahan jaise unki hukumat chalti hain. Ye chaaron parivaar do paksho mein separate ho gaye hain. Hamara aur Hari Singh ka parivaar ek taraf, Chauhan aur Devilaal Rajawat ka parivaar ek taraf. Ye dushmani kayi barso se chali aa rahi hain. Daddaji, mera matlab, Purushottamji ki vajehse hi abhi tak shanti banayi huyi hain uss gaun mein. Devilaal aur Bhagwat, dono ke kayi gair kanuni dhande aur operations hain jiske khilaaf koi sabot nahin hain ab tak!" Rathore clenched his jaw in anger. Avantika didn't say anything in the defence of her father; in fact she seemed to be agreeing with Rathore. This made Riya wonder why Avantika and Rathore were living separately and if they belonged to families who were enemies, how were they even allowed to get married?

"Rathore kya tumhare yahaan aisa koi hain jo Devilaal pe nazar rakh sakta hain?" Arjun asked Rathore.

"Haan shayad," Rathore said, "lekin kyun?"

"Rathore main explain karunga, pehle pata lagao."

Rathore called somebody at his place. He listened for sometime, "Kya? Kab?"

They told him something and then Rathore instructed them to keep a watch on Devilaal.

"Hari Singh ke bete ki maut huyi thi kal raat ko. Aur uska khoon Aditya Chauhan ne kiya hain!" Rathore said.

Avantika was shocked! Her daughter was in danger!!!

"Iska matlab ye sab Hari Singh ne.." Avantika couldn't complete the sentence.

"8:30 ko Jaipur ke liye ek flight hain. Hamein nikalna hoga immediately. Hamare paas zyada waqt nahin hain," Arjun said.

"Main abhi tickets book karvati hoon!" Avantika said and booked the tickets; she was already in tears.

"Lekin Rawte, agar ye sab Hari Singh ne karvaaya hain tho, Aditya kahan hain. Saumya..woh kahan ho sakti hain?" Rathore wasn't calm anymore!

Arjun told him everything they had found out until then.

"Sir, shaayad Aditya aur Saumya dono ek saath ho. I mean jaise aap keh rahe hain, agar uss car mein aadmi Aditya tha, tab tho woh log ek saath hone ki chances bahut zyada hain. Shaayad Aditya apni jaan bachane ke liye bhaag raha hain, uss driver ki madad ke saath. Usse, Aditya ne khud le aaya tha apne gaun se," Riya added.

"Right. Dono ek saath hi the. Shree, kya saade teen baje ke baad Jaipur ke liye koi flight thi?" Arjun told Shree.

"Yes sir hain. Saade chaar baje ko hain. Aur aaj woh flight delay bhi nahin huyi hain sir."

"Saumya ke school se airport kuch 30 minutes ki doori par hain. Iska matlab aasani se woh teen log flight pakadke Jaipur jaa sakte hain." Arjun said.

"Tho tum keh rahe ho ki Saumya iss waqt Jaipur mein hain?"  Rathore asked.

"Woh Jaipur 6:10 tak puhuch gaye honge. Chauhan ko uss driver ke number se che bajke pandrah minute ko message aaya ki woh log wahan safely pahuchgaye hain aur uske baad Chauhan ne usse baat ki. Tab unpe goli chali thi," Arjun said.

"Lekin sir, ab tho saade saat bajne waale hain. Kya abhi bhi woh log wahin honge?" Chotu asked.

"Ek minute! Bhaisa Saumya ko lekar kyun bhagenge?" Avantika was scared now.

"Uska jawaab aapke pitaji ke paas hain. Lekin woh ab hamein kuch batane ke halat mein nahin hain. Ek aur baat, phone pe baat karte waqt Chauhan ko goli lagi thi. Iska matlab agar woh Aditya tha jo phone pe baat kar raha tha, usse andaza ho gaya hoga ki uske baap ko maar diya gaya hain. Shaayad woh ye baat nahin jaanta hain ki Chauhan abhi zinda hain," Arjun said.

"Tho phir usne Avantika ko abhi tak call kyun nahin kiya?" Riya asked.

"Shaayad koi uski madad kar raha hain," Arjun said.

"Devilaal..woh kar sakte hain na. Tab Saumya unke paas ja rahi hogi," Avantika said suddenly. The ETF team were quite surprised to see that idea coming from her. Rathore knew Avantika was smart, but the others didn't.

"Right! Jaipur se kuch 1hr 45 min ki doori pe hogi tumhara gaun. Right Rathore?" Arjun asked him.

"Haan. Tab tho aadhe ghante mein shaayad Saumya wahan pahuch jaayegi. Lekin tumhari ye theory pe hum bharosa kaise kare Rawte?" Rathore asked.

"Woh hamein airport jaane ke baad hi pata chalega. CCTV footage dekhne ke baad," Arjun said, "Hamein abhi tak koi ransom call nahin aaya hain. Iska matlab kam se kam ye tho yakeen ho gaya hain ki ye ek mamuli kidnapping ka case nahin hain."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 15!
I hope you guys liked it!!!

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful comments and encouraging me!! Thank you so much!πŸ˜ƒ

I'll update as soon as possible..😊

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! πŸ˜‰

Chapter 17-1: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198907&TPN=84
Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
OMG!!!!
I'm a senior member now?????
I don't believe this!!!

I'm so happy!
Thank you sooo much...!!!!

*reserved...will try to edit asa finish readingπŸ˜‰ thanks for updating dear!

*Edit...

wonderful update... loved it.. cant wait for more...😳

your writting is so awesome yaar... love the cases you  come up with it's like highlighting each and every members life in each case...

Lovely...πŸ‘
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago