Arjun

FF: Fire and Water (Ch. 26-A Updated on Pg.145!) - Page 6

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for the next update...update it soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ValleryWorks thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aliya_begh

Pls bolo na next update kab tak hoga 😳

Will update it before 7:30 tonight... I'll try... 😊
riushibabo thumbnail
wow nice ff
plz update it soon

ValleryWorks thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CHAPTER 3

7:18 AM

ETF office

"Sir aap kuch keh rahe the'?" Riya asked taking her seat.

"Ab tak tayaar nahin ho?" he asked.

She wore neither the nuptial thread nor the vermillion.

"Ho jaoongi sir. Jaldi kya hain?"

He then looked at the file and pushed it towards Riya. "Theek se padha hain isse?"

"Nahin sir' file tho aap hi ke paas tha. Ab dekhlungi," saying Riya opened the file.

Arjun sat there staring at her with a poker face. Riya was busy reading the file.

This was what she read:

Three couples went missing so far. Two of them were found dead.

One couple was found dead two days back and the other was found yesterday morning.

However, autopsy report shows that the time of death of the two couples differed by only four hours and it had occurred two days back.

The third couple remains missing.

Details of the first couple:

Husband was a software engineer and the wife was a civil engineer. Won a five days and four nights' resort trip as a gift in a lottery conducted by a famous Electronics outlet.

Details of the second couple:

Newly married. Husband: Business man Wife: Housewife. Booked a honeymoon suite for a week

Details of the missing couple:

Newly married. Husband Software engineer Wife: Housewife. Also won a three days and two nights' trip in a lottery conducted by a reputed Shopping mall.

"Matlab inmese do couples ko wahaan bulvaya gaya tha. Aur un dhamkiyon ka kya sir?" she asked Arjun who was still staring at her.

"Ab tak kuch maange nahin ki hain." Arjun said getting up from his place and switched on the projector. He connected the laptop to the projector and displayed something on the screen.

"Kal raat uss manager ne ye map mail kiya tha." He brought the laptop along with him and sat down in his place.

"Riya agar tum dhyaan dogi to tumhe ye samajh me aayega ki ye jo resort hain sach mein ek island hain, jo mainland se directly road ke dvaara connected hain. Aur woh bhi sirf ek bridge ki madad se. Ye bridge ke dvaara'" Arjun pointed out the bridge that connected the island and the mainland. He then zoomed in on the bridge. "Lekin ye dekho'"

"Sir! Ye tho ek forest land hain. Matlab, agar hum uss bridge se mainland pahuchna chahte hain to bridge se utarne ke baad iss forest se guzarna hoga?" Riya asked, as she was a little astonished seeing such arrangements for an exit.

"Haan. Lekin ye exit sabke liye nahin hain. Sirf kuch VVIPs ke liye hain. Ya phir unn dino ke liye jab samundar se mainland pahuchna mushkil ho jaata hain." Arjun answered her question.

"Weird. Tho uss forest land ke dvaara ek safe exit banaaya gaya hain?"

"Haan Riya. And  unhe do alag alag jaghon mein lashe mili thi. Ek thi uss resort ke north-west corner mein, iss rocky shore ke paas'" saying he zoomed in on the rocky shore, "Doosre couple mile the uss forest land mein jo far east mein hain'" Before Riya could ask something he immediately said, "Woh ek bahut bade business tycoon ka beta hain. So, uske paas VVIP passes the."

"Pata hain sir, I found out about them," Riya said and she pulled out her diary from her bag. "Ek aur baat hain sir. Uska naam Rajat Arora hain. Uski biwi, Mallika Arora ek anaath thi. It was a love marriage. Rajat ke do bhai hain, jo iss waqt kaam ke silsilay me London me hain. Kal dopahar ko India aane waale hain."

She then gave Arjun important information about the other two couples.

"Sir, agar aap bura na maano tho mein ek baat puchu?" Riya asked in an apprehensive tone.

"Haan pucho," Arjun said looking at the projector screen.

"Hamaara cover-up kya hoga?"

"Kya matlab hain Riya?"

"I mean wahaan ham logon se milenge tho woh questions puchenge'I mean' aap samajh rahe hain na?"

"Tumhe pata chaljaayega. Aur kuch?"

"Sir?"

"Koi problem hai Riya?"

"Nahin sir. Aap ne mujhe itna jaldi kyun bulaya sir? It's just 8 o' clock," Riya asked confused. She was hungry and in a hurry couldn't get anything to eat.

"Kal tum jaldi chali gayi. Bina kuch discuss kiye." Arjun gave her his "Samjhe ya Samjhaun?" look and pushed another file towards her.

"Kya hain sir ye?"

"Khud padhke dekho."

Riya opened the file. "Ye tho uss phone call ke records honge shaayad."

"Yes. Tumhe kuch ajeeb nahin lagta Riya? Ek phone call aati hain, jiske dauran Mr. Trivedi ko dhamki di jaati hain. Aur doosra phone call aata hain ek ghante ke baad, jiske bare mein hamein bataaya nahin gaya hain."

"Lekin koi maange abhi tak nahin kiye gaye hain tho ye doosra phone call kyun? Do baar same dhamki tho nahin denge, right sir?"

"Correct. Wahi Rathore ko pata karna hoga'"

Just then Rathore and Chotu entered along with Shree. Shree was limping with a crutch to support him.

"Shree, tum? How are you feeling now? Tum tho chal nahin sakte na?" Riya asked worried.

"Tho main ab kaha chal raha hoon? I'm limping Ri. Isliye daro mat," Shree said to Riya, but he clearly meant, "Main tumhare Arjun sir ki jagah nahin lene waala hoon, don't worry."

Riya narrowed her eyes at him. "I mean I'm fine. Don't worry about me," Shree corrected his sentence, fearing for his life.

"Tum abhi tak tayyaar nahin huyi Riya? Tum dono adhe ghante mein nikalne vale ho port ke liye," Rathore said sitting down in his place.

"Kya? Adha ghanta? Aapne mujhe bataya kyun nahin sir?" she looked at Arjun angrily.

Arjun ignored her glare.

"Woh khud nahin jaanta hain," Rathore explained, "Abhi abhi call aaya hain. Adhe ghante mein ship niklegi resort ke liye. Ek ghante ka ride hain. Breakfast ka intazaam resort me hi hoga. Haan, ye rahe tumhare profiles' thikse yaad karlena. Koi bhool nahin honi chahiye. 15th September ko shaadi hui thi. Ek hafta hua hain ab tak.  Arjun ke family friends, Mr. Trivedi ki beti ki shaadi attend karni padi, isliye honeymoon inside India hi plan kiya gaya hain'"

Riya managed to control a chuckle. "Lekin sir, hamein guest ban ne ki bhi kya zaroorat hain?" she asked instead.

"Rawte ka 'request' tha, tho mana nahin kar saka," Rathore said sarcastically, "Main aaj shaam ko vahaan phachoonga."

"Ok sir." Riya said and looked at Arjun.

"So, Riya get ready. Be careful guys. Khaas kar tum Rawte. Koi galti nahin honi chahiye!" Rathore said looking at Arjun.

Arjun simply got up and walked out of the room!

Riya immediately rushed to the washroom to get ready. She fished out the nuptial thread and the box containing the sindoor out of her bag. She felt a little awkward.

"Kabhi bhi nahin socha tha ki aisa bhi ek din aayega'" saying she applied a pinch of Sindoor in her maang. Perfect, she thought. Then she wore the nuptial thread. She combed her hair once again and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked beautiful. Suddenly she saw Arjun standing behind her. She panicked and turned around. There was no one. She was hallucinating!

"Nahin Riya! Ye kabhi nahin ho sakta! Get a grip of yourself idiot!!" she told herself.

She looked at herself in the mirror one final time and exited the washroom.

Meanwhile'

ETF office room

"Chotu, dekha aaj'?" Shree said grinning at Chotu.

"Haan. Kya colour coordination hain na?"

"Arey yaar, agar shuruwaad hi aise huyi hain tho anth kaise hoga?"

"Kuch nahin hoga. Woh ACP Arjun hain, Arjun."

"Tho ye Riya hain. Tho kuch gadbad kaise nahin hoga?"

"Main bet lagaa sakta hoon ki kuch nahin hoga," Chotu said with complete confidence.

"Tho lagi bet'" Shree said with great enthusiasm.

"Kis baat ki bet lagayi jaa rahi hain yahaan?" Rathore asked as he entered along with Arjun.

Arjun stared at the duo with a frown on his face. He kind of had a vague idea about their topic of discussion.

"Sir, woh'" Chotu was at a loss of words. So, Shree became a crisis handler, "Sir, woh T20 world cup chal rahi hain na sir! Usi pe bet'"

"Tho yahaan kya kar rahe ho tum dono? Jake match dekho' Kaam pe aane ki kya zaroorat hain?" Arjun said with a hint of anger in his voice. He took his bag and put his laptop in it.

"Woh match abhi shuru nahin huyi hain sir'" Shree said sheepishly. Arjun and Rathore gave him the 'look'.

"Sir aap se milne kuch officers aaye hain'" Riya said as she entered the room.

Now the entire ETF team was staring at Riya.

She felt very uncomfortable. "Aap log mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe ho? Kuch laga hain kya mere mooh pe?"

Rathore was the first to speak, "Arjun tum mere saath chalo. Aur Riya tum bhi apna bag lekar aajao."

Riya moved to a side giving way to them. She looked at Arjun as he passed by her.

"Jaldi aajao," he said as he left without looking at her.

"Shree, shayad tum bet jeet jaaoge'" Chotu said as Riya exited the room with her bag.

Outside the office building, Rathore introduced Arjun and Riya to the officers who would help them from the main land.

Then the taxi for Riya and Arjun arrived. They left for the port.

Riya was hungry. She could eat anything. Suddenly Arjun asked the driver to stop in front of a super market. He then turned towards Riya and said, "Go get something for yourself," when Riya was only staring at him in return he said, "Khaane ke liye'"

Riya's face lit up the very moment. "Aap ke liye'?"

"Nahin. I'm fine."

She came back with a pack of biscuits and a water bottle. She offered him the water. He took it, drank some and kept it in between them.

"Inke liye khaana kaun banata hoga?" Riya thought. For a moment she felt very bad for him. "Kitna akela pan mahsoos karte honge Arjun sir. Shaayad main unke liye kuch kar paati'"

"Sir aapko kaise pata tha ki mujhe bhook lagi thi?" Riya asked trying to make a small talk. "Tumhe subah tayyaar hone ke liye hi time nahin tha tho khaana kaha se khaogi?"

She just smiled at him in return and started eating again. Riya didn't notice Arjun looking at her and smiling. Only if she had seen it'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will be updated very soon...

You might have understood by now that my FF is not just about Ariya romance. I'll also concentrate on the thriller side too.. So details about the case are also very important.

Thanks a lot for all your wonderful comments! Please do comment on this post too... and let me know if I could make any improvements.

It might seem a little slow paced right now, but you will thoroughly enjoy it once Ariya board the ship to the resort. 😉

Chapter 4: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198907&TPN=12

Edited by ValleryWorks - 11 years ago
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, don't forget to leave your comments! 😉
-ValleryWorks
Santhu.The.King thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. Loved It So Much..👏 Can't Wait TO Read More..😳
Shree and chotu. poor ppl.. 😛
ValleryRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: santhosh_banda

Wow.. Loved It So Much..👏 Can't Wait TO Read More..😳
Shree and chotu. poor ppl.. 😛

Thank you... 😊
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was super! i can't wait to read more actually! already anticipating for arjun and riya moments! hope to see some sweet ones! excited! please update soon! so looking forward to it! =)
ValleryRose thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arul01

that was super! i can't wait to read more actually! already anticipating for arjun and riya moments! hope to see some sweet ones! excited! please update soon! so looking forward to it! =)

Thanks a lot! 😊 I'll try my best to make this as interesting as possible... 😉
riushibabo thumbnail
fabelous part
i hope shree would win the bet😆