Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ValleryRose

Thanks a lot for your comments...!😊 They mean a lot to me...
You're going to have a lot of thrill for sure, combined with Ariya romance... so just chill out and enjoy the ride! 😉

i'm enjoying it ...love it
update soon ha
ValleryRose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kaveriw2008

i'm enjoying it ...love it
update soon ha

Thank you...😊 Working on the 4th chapter... will update as soon as possible...! 😉
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
hey can i get some hint...😉

ValleryRose thumbnail

hey can i get some hint...😉

Hehe... sorry dear you'll have to wait... 😉
But i can say one thing... everything is not what it seems to be...
Even Arjun is in for some spine chilling surprises, I'd rather say shocks! 😉
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

Hehe... sorry dear you'll have to wait... 😉
But i can say one thing... everything is not what it seems to be...
Even Arjun is in for some spine chilling surprises, I'd rather say shocks! 😉

hey don't keep us more in suspense try to update soon
i'm waiting here
ValleryRose thumbnail

hey don't keep us more in suspense try to update soon
i'm waiting here

I'll try to do it by tonight... coz i'm kinda busy with my college... 😉
You bet i'm equally excited writing the FF! So you'll definitely find fast updates! 😉
kaveriw2008 thumbnail

I'll try to do it by tonight... coz i'm kinda busy with my college... 😉
You bet i'm equally excited writing the FF! So you'll definitely find fast updates! 😉

thanks i know u will keep ur promise

all the best
waiting for the update
ValleryRose thumbnail

Thanks...!😊
ValleryRose thumbnail
CHAPTER 4

Arjun opened his profile and so did Riya. They had to remember it, and make sure there were no mistakes.

Arjun's Profile:

Name: Arjun Desai

Occupation: Businessman (Electronics) [He smirked when he saw the occupation. He was in his casuals then. But he did look like a guy on his honeymoon trip with his newly wedded wife. Luckily he had packed formals along with his other casuals.]

Other information: Resident of Pune. A family friend of Mr. Trivedi.

[Other information was explained to Arjun by Rathore]

Riya's Profile:

Name: Riya Arjun Desai [Riya's heart skipped a beat just by looking at the name. She sighed and moved on.]

Occupation: Housewife [Riya was a little miffed that was made a housewife! But it's okay, being a housewife is great too. She wondered if she is ever going to be one? She then remembered the experience in the washroom that morning. Mentally kicked herself and came back to the present.]

Other information: Resident of Pune. Married to Arjun Desai, a wealthy business man, also hailing from Pune.

[Other information was given to her by Rathore.]

"Thank god, names hamare hi hain. Ek naya naam yaad karna and getting used to it' that'd be awkward." Riya said closing the file after reading the rest of it.

She then looked at Arjun's file. It had some more things in it. Arjun took the credit card and observed it. "Hamare liye?" Riya asked surprised.

"Haan. Resort ke manager ne bhijvaya hain. For any expenses in the resort," Arjun said. He removed his wallet immediately and put the card in it, when Riya tried to take it from him. "Agar zaroorat pade tho, maanglena'" he said to her. Riya opened her mouth to retort, but then chose not to. He then took the ship tickets, resort passes(VVIP) and handed them over to Riya, "Ye tumhare paas rakho." He then handed her over other legal papers regarding the case, they might require on the island. "Samhalke rakho. Agar kho jaayenge tho problem ho jayegi."

Riya was looking at him wide eyed and obeying his orders without saying a word.

She thought, "Kya hua hai inhe? Aaj kuch jyaada hi calm hain. Hey bhagvaan'raksha karna. Pata nahin kya hone waala hain!" Oh, yes, she didn't have the slightest idea what was going to happen!

They arrived at the port, where they were greeted by the Asst. manager.

"Welcome Mr. Desai," he said and smiled. "Rathore sir ne aapke details dediya hain hamein. Saxena sir aapka resort mein intazaar kar rahe hain," saying he signaled a porter to take their luggage and put them in the ship. The ship wasn't that big, but it looked very rich and elegant. It had a passenger capacity of about a hundred, with twenty rooms and and a large diner.

Arjun and Riya boarded the ship without any interruptions.

"Kya ye ek hi ship hain, resort tak pahuchne ke liye?" Riya asked the manager.

"Nahin. Do aur hain jo is waqt resort ke paas hain," the manager said handing her over the keys of the locker where their luggage was kept. He showed her the cloak room and then he left for his cabin.

Meanwhile Arjun was on the deck looking at the calm sea.

Riya walked towards him. He was standing on a higher level. "Sir, aap wahaan kya kar rahe hain?" she called out for him. He turned around and saw a woman looking at them curiously. She was looking at Riya perplexed and looked at him. He then said to Riya, "Ab main ne aisa kya kiya hain Riya, ki tum mujhe 'sir' bulane lagi ho?"

Riya was confused, "Kya matlab'" then it clicked in her mind that she was his wife not his subordinate. "Aap pehle niche aayiye na, main batadungi," in a very sweet voice.

As Arjun was coming down, "Mrs. Desai!" he heard the same woman now calling out Riya's name. Riya not being used to the name did not respond.

"Mrs. Desai!" the voice came again, and the woman was now coming towards them.

Arjun quickly came to Riya and said, "Woh aurat tumhe hi bula rahi hain, 'Mrs. Riya Desai'" Riya turned around surprised.

"Am I right? Mrs. Riya Arjun Desai?" the woman asked Riya with a naughty smile on her face.

"Latika! Tum yahaan? Tumhe kaise pata ki...main?" Riya was shocked. This meant the end of the world for her!

"Thank god tumne mujhe pehchana. Maine tumhe uss Asst. Manager ke saath cloak room paas dekha. Usne poochne par bataya ki tum Mrs. Riya Desai thi aur tum yahaan ho.  It's been four years! And look at you!" Latika said hugging Riya. Arjun just stood there cursing his fate.

"Tho tumhari shaadi hogayi huh? How come? Tum tho police officer banna chahti thi? Tumhare sapne dear?" then Latika immediately turned towards Arjun without giving Riya a chance to answer, "No offence. Aapki patni police officer banna chahti thi. Pata nahin aisa kya hogaya ki usne aap se shaadi karli."

"Pyaar!" Riya intervened before Arjun could end up saying something rude to Latika, "Love' you know it makes you do weird things," she said and then softened her voice to say, "Waise bhi Latika, kayi aise sapne hote hain jo pura nahin hote." She remembered her love for Arjun. It was one such dream.   

Latika raised an eyebrow, "Riya and philosophy? Oh my god! Tum bilkul badalgayi ho! Anyways mujhe introduce nahin karogi. Main bhi na, itni der se bak bak kar rahi hoon bina kisi permission, bina kisi introduction ke."

Arjun rolled his eyes and thought, "Finally, she realizes it." He could've tossed Latika into the sea, if she spoke another unnecessary word in front of him.

"Latika, this is my husband Arjun. Arjun, ye Latika, classmate from college," she said, while she crossed her fingers, praying to god that Arjun wouldn't make a wrong comment.

"Hello, it's a pleasure meeting you," Latika said to Arjun with a smile. Arjun just nodded. Latika then turned towards Riya and said, "Vaise tum apne pati ko ye 'sir sir' kya bularahi thi?"

"Shauk hain; aapke dost ko mujhe chidaneka shauk hain," Arjun answered Latika's question.

"Chidane ka shauk huh? Tumhe tumhare pati ko chidaneka shauk hain, aur mere pati ko mujhe chodke bhaagne ka. Pata nahin kaha hain," Latika said shaking her head.

"Tho jaakar dhoondiye na unhe. Agar kho gaye honge tho mushkil ho jayega," Arjun said to Latika, trying be at his best; trying to bury all his irritation. Riya looked at Arjun shocked.

Latika was at a loss of words for a moment, "Really? Actually you're right. Mujhe jaana chahiye. You guys have fun." She winked at Riya while leaving, "Resort me milenge!"

"Sir, woh kya tha?" Riya actually laughed.

"Tumhare dost bhi bilkul tumhari tarah hain," Arjun said climbing up the deck to the higher level.

Riya followed him in a hurry while saying, "Kya matlab hain aapka' aaah!" She slipped. Just then, Arjun turned around to catch her and pulled her towards him.

He cught her right hand with his right, while his left hand was wrapped around her waist holding her close to himself. She stared into his eyes lost in them. He was an enigma to her. A wall she wanted break, but couldn't. He was so close to her, and she couldn't hear anything anymore. All she could hear was her heart throbbing in her chest. He said something' she strained her ears to hear his words, she would comprehend them later, when she would become sane again, when she wouldn't be near him.

"Pagal, bilkul tumhari tarah'" saying he pulled her onto the deck safely so that she wouldn't slip again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extremely sorry... it was a short update. But i'm really busy with assignments! 

Actually I had planned a longer one, but had to cut it short because of lack of time. I just can't stop myself from writing, so I HAD to post today!

I really hope you guys enjoyed it! (Sorry, if anybody was disappointed)

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! 😉 THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME!

P.S. **Also, I'm sorry if there were any technical mistakes or I didn't get any of the facts right. Do correct me if there are any!**

Chapter 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3198907&TPN=17

Edited by ValleryRose - 11 years ago
ValleryWorks thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't forget to leave your comments! ðŸ˜‰