Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 17th September 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

DK Arjun and Ovi are having dinner .DK wants to know what Ovi wants to do in future and if she wants to continue modelling .When Ovi sounds unsure , he suggests that Ovi should work in  their company along with Arjun .Ovi is very happy with the idea and wants to start as soon as  possible .Arjun does not look too happy and he starts thinking about Purvi .

Arjun thinks of how once he and Purvi were discussing about their future .Arjun wanted Purvi to work along with him after they get married but Purvi wanted to stay home so that she would take good care of their house and DK .Arjun told her that even DK stays at work all the time so Purvi agreed to work but she said that the day DK retires , she too will leave work .
Teju calls Ovi and gives her the news that Manav wants to celebrate Ganpati pooja in a big way and she is going out shopping with sachinand Aniket , she wants Ovi also to join them .Ovi takes permission from DK who tells her that she does not have to ask anyone to go to her home .
When Ovi leaves , DK asks Arjun how he is doing .Arjun is looking extremely fed up and disinterested in DK and Ovi's conversation and he tells his dad ( sarcastically ) that everything  is just OK .DK can clearly see how disturbed Arjun is feeling .

In the Karanjkar house , Sulochna and Purvi are also making  a shopping list .They also wants to celebrate and welcome Ganpati .Sulochna is worried about the rising inflation and their budget but Purvi assures her that she will take  care of everything and will stay within the budget .When Purvi sees the list , ven she gets worried .She comes in her room and takes out a gold jewllery set and remembers her time with her mother Archana .
Archana had bought this gold set by selling her own gold jewellery as she wanted Purvi to have everything at her wedding .When Purvi told her not to mortgage her gold set , Archu told her that it is her dream to see Purvi getting married with everything she ever wished for .

Savita's friend wants to know if everything is good in her family as everyone around is talking how Archana is taking all the family decisions .She tells Savita that this is all good because now Savita is old and she should take it easy and let Archana take care of the house .Savita gets angry and says that all this is just a rumour .
Teju with Aniket come with shopping bags , they ignore Savita and go in their home .Savita starts to get worried that people are talking about Archana taking control of her family and even the children are ignoring her .
Ovi comes in her parents house with DK.
Everyone is very happy to see her .
Manav and Archana greet DK and Archana goes in to get tea for him .
DK wants to talk to manav .He tells Manav  t hat he now wants to shift his company's head office back to India . Manav is very happy to know this .

Arjun is driving and  he sees Purvi .He stops his car .Purvi quickly walks away when she sees him but he follows her and tells her that he is trying  to go along with her wishes of marrying Ovi but he is finding it very hard to do all this now and is unable to forget her .He wants to know if Purvi is also finding it hard to forget him .Purvi says yes but she is trying to .Arjun gets angry at her and wants to know why she is always thinking about Ovi's happiness , her mother , her father and everyone and is totally ignoring their relationship .he says that they are now so apart that they cannot even be friends  , at onetime Manav and Archana had misunderstandings between them but today they are together but Arjun is away from Purvi .Purvi says that she will pray for his happy future but Arjun says that his future is with her  only .
Purvi walks away crying and only says ' I am sorry ' to Arjun .A sad song plays in the background as Arjun and Purvi think about their happy moments in the past .

Manav and Archana are standing outside a mandir .They are both looking very happy and walk up the stairs hand in hand . They are thinking about the past how they used to go to this mandir together .

Vishnu and his friends are playing Carrom in a house .His friend Cheenu comes in and tells him that he has made a lot of money from somewhere .Vishnu gets worried when he sees all this money in Cheenu's hand but then he tells Cheenu that he will take this money to buy a gold bracelet with it .Cheenu tells Vishnu that he mugged  a girl and ran away from her and the police is after him now .Suddenly the police comes and Vishnu and his friends run away from that place , leaving the money behind .

Manav and Archana go inside the mandir and they both do the pooja .They both close their eyes to pray .Manav prays to Bappa, '  Bappa, you have given me my Archana back , I have come to you for your blessings . Give me enough strength to give all the happiness to her that I did not in the last 18 years . I have been very unfair to her and even if I want to make it up to her , I can't  and cannot correct all my  mistakes but still I promise you that as of today my Archana will never be unhappy because of me ' . He looks at Archana who is praying quietly .

Precap .Looks like Archana has fallen from the mandir stairs and has hurt herself . Vishnu is trying to help her get up .Manav was talking on the mobile with someone when he notices that Archana is hurt .He is about to come to her .Vishnu sees manav and also police around him and wants to run away .

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya di (can i call u dat?) for WU
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today DK said to Manav he wants to shift all his business in Mumbai and I really hope he also suggest Manav to shift from chawl to bungalow . Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for the great and instant update as always!
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have just run thru on of the videos and saw there is an Arvi scene.Arjun was driving and he sees Purvi and he comes out.
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks TD..

May be the guy robbed Purvi's money..

Omg.. Archu-Soham scene tomorrow.. But very small.. :(
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
How long are we gonna tolerate this Ovi . She getting on my nerves. Really wish to see Arvi back again. I hate the sight of Ovi.Always wish to see Purvi with Arjun not Ovi.
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ameilia

<font size="4">I have just run thru on of the videos and saw there is an Arvi scene.Arjun was driving and he sees Purvi and he comes out.</font>

Oh really...in the precap ???
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=AshuNaik]Thanks TD..

May be the guy robbed Purvi's money..

Omg.. Archu-Soham scene tomorrow.. But very small.. :([/QUOTE
don't worry its gonna be not as short as we expect but as they say short and sweet 
ameilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: blueocean_787

Oh really...in the precap ???

Nope in today's episode.Part 2 to be exact.