Hina Khan's Birthday Thread: CLOSE

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey forum-waasis 🤗
Haan.. mein wahi hu.. jo har tuesday (mostly) aapko WUs deti hu.
Mein zinda hu😆 Just getting busier in schedules😛

Anyways.. Well.. So.. Hina's Birthday is coming
Hina WHO?😳

Hamari Pyaari Akshara.
JI HAAN..
Hina Khan's birthday is coming up.. to be precise, in exactly 15 days, 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Near no?

So.. lets all together plan a grand birthday thread for her?
Sahi hai? Great!

Now. Basically, this post is NOT meant for planning😆 I need to do loads of buc buc today😛
Bear with me.. please😆

Firstly, here is something I have thought of for the thread..
I am planning to make the thread simple, sweet, and elegant. JUST LIKE HER.

I was planning NOT to include any glitter stuff/animated stuff for her introduction. Not because I wanna save time.. The thread would look more royal if we do that.
Color scheme is something I already got in mind😳

I needed some more inputs. To make the post more of a fan-made post, rather than only one person working on it.
Rasmi is already helping me with the post. I would be more than happy if I get in suggestions, inputs, etc for the post. PLEASE PM ME! DONT POST IT UNDER THIS THREAD.

Second Second Second.
Messages. ALL messages are to be posted UNDER THIS THREAD. The messages would be posted in the thread according to the order they are posted in here😳 Yes, First come, First served😆 Fair shair? Well, just read the points for posting the messages😳 GO reserve a thread first😆

1. Un-reserve your posts on or before 29th September, please. If you unres your message after the 29th (IST), and if we by chance miss it, please don't blame us!

2. Don't waste your time using different different fonts/font sizes/colors for your messages. As every other birthday thread made on I-F (I am not lying, check any celebrity birthday thread), we will change the colors and fonts of your message according to the colors of our posts :)

3. Pictures. Please avoid adding pictures/food items in between your message. Please! It messes up the thread orientation, if the pictures are TOO big We wouldn't like deleting them. At the most you'll can add the glitter alphabets saying Happy Birthday😳

4. Siggies/Avi/VMs etc.. All such gifts, post them here only.. in the same post where you have added your message. Just that, separate them from your message. Leave 2-3 lines, Write GIFTS, and add them😃 It would just make it easier for us to compile them in the post😳 I hope we aren't asking for much😛

5. We'll keep you updated with other stuff😆 Abhi k liye, itna hi..😆

Thirdly, I need ONE person helping me with the thread.. besides Rasmi😳 Anyone interested? PM karo mujhe. JALDI!!!

Thank you everyone 🤗
Edited by -Stutz- - 11 years ago
res
me first
Edited by -Rasmi24- - 11 years ago

Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo
Happy Birthday to you
Hina
Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

Hina tum tho pari ho bahut lively person aur tumari masti tho kay bolay usay time app bahut cute dekati ho 
 When i talk about akshara u r sooo beautiful actress and ur acting was just fab... as akshara u doing fab job ur expression was just awesome... and ur dresing style was just  beautiful... and you portray Akshara so beautiful... i wish ur all wishes come true and May god give u whatever u want in ur life and will get a wonderful life ahead with lots of success...

Again i want to wish u a very happy birthday with lots of love

Loads of Love, Nasreen

here small gift from me

And small vm from me and Tafseer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPMK7fJOP6I&feature=player_detailpage#t=0s[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by -Nasreen- - 11 years ago
res..
I forgot myself
MUJHE FIRST HONA THA
           Happy Birthday Hina...!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the day... May god bless u with all the happiness and joy... May all ur dreams and desires come true...
Have a blast on ur birthday... Love u so much... Always be smiling and always be so chirpy n bubbly like u always be...U r awesome n u always look beautiful... keep it up like and n keep rocking... All the best for ur future...Love you..!!

Edited by -Wild_Angel- - 11 years ago

Happy Birthday To U...
Happy Birthday To U...

Happy Birthday Hina...

Hina You are best...May God Bless You...You always remains in our hearts...You are rocking😳 ...Keep rocking and smiling...😳😃
Love your chemistry...You and Karan rocks...😳😃.

Edited by yrkkhfan4ever - 11 years ago

My message:

Happy Birthday Hina Khan!!
 Hope you have a life of joy and happiness ahead and may you have many many more!
Love from,
mariam
Edited by ArHiLover-x - 11 years ago

Edited by ANN91 - 11 years ago
happy birthday hina khan 
in advance,,,
m so much excited love u
sab res karring.. mai kyun peeche rahu.. reserved