Hina Khan's Birthday Thread: CLOSE - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shurtiekta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
res Near or far wherever ur, my best wishes r with u, aap jiyo hazaro saal, may sucess nd joy be urs every day, yehi hai wish meri heart se!!!!!:-)Edited by shurtiekta - 11 years ago
..Komal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God gave a gift to the world when you were born..a person so down to earth even after achieving so much at a young age..😊
I love everything about you Hina..your mesmerizing beauty,your transperency,honesty,your dedication towards work.. N the list goes on😆
May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories,wonderful moments and shinning dreams!!!Hoping that your birthday will be as awesome as you are..😛
your best years are still ahead of you..Wishing you all the best for your future..Happy birthday..Love you princess..❤️❤️Edited by komal_naksh - 11 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many Happy Return's Of The Day Hina
May God Bless You Always
Have An Amazing Year And Career Ahead
Keep On Rocking And Partying Always
Cheers
🥳
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy birthday hina. love you as akshara. i hope all your dreams come true. enjoy the day and have a blast🥳
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Happy birthday Hina .Many many happy returns of the day!...u are the most goergueous actress of Indian Television...always remain shining as a bright star!
always keep smiling  May u acheive all the success u deserve...
luv u as akshara in yrkkh ...beseide a brilliant actor ur a gem of Persontoo...
stay Blessed :)

regards Maha
Edited by Maha_Naksh4ever - 11 years ago
shyamal_hina.di thumbnail
happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday , happy birthaday
happy birthday to u

di , u r one of d closest person to my heart . Apke har b'day par mai raat ko 12 baje cake but karti hun .

I pray to god dat aapki har khwaish puri ho . Aap jo chahti hai , wo aapko mile .

mai chahti hun ki aap success ki har heights chuye . Aapko lekar mera ek bahut bada sapna hai u do movie wid your and my fav salman

d way u hav been ruling millions of hearts since d 1st epi of YRKKH , i wish ki aage bhi aisa hi hota rahe .

once again MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF D DAYEdited by shyamal_hina.di - 11 years ago
shreey thumbnail
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u 

dear hina

once again very very happy birthday to u hina🥳

Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Happy Birthday Dear Hina!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Many Happy Returns Of The Day!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳

Love you a lot Hina!!!!!!!!!!!
mannukitian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hina many many happy returns of d dae...😊

bar bar din ye ayae...
bar bar dil ye gayae tum jiyo hazaro saal...
ye mere hai arzooo...
happy b'dae 2 u..
happy b'dae 2 u...😃

loads of lub for u
hina di u r cho chweet...aapkae n karan kae b'dae pe skul mein frns ko chocolates deti hu n unko mujse trt bhi milta hai..lub u bth karan n hina
Edited by mannu53 - 11 years ago
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye😊
Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo⭐️
Happy Birthday to you happy burday to you! 😊
A very very veryyy happy fun filled and joyous birthday to you and mmay u have many more years to cherish and enjoy. I love u so much and wish u all the happiness in the world🥱. Youre beyond amazing, and everything about you is so perfect :') i hope u have the best birthday ever! Heres to another year of awesomeness and achievements! Cheers😃 i hope all ur dreams and wishes come true! 😆😊
Its your birthday and i cant send u a gift cuz i dont live in india. But still Happy birthday to is amazing person with an amazing smile and amazing looks and amazing personalities, what aperfect little lady you are .😉.. Much love. One of your biggest fans, maryam 😳😊
Edited by Mayo2424 - 11 years ago