Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU:17/9-Ganapati Ji's Stapana;Anu's humiliation;

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Done... Loved Vineet n Suhasi's convo 

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
Oye hoye Vineet, mera sher! ๐Ÿ˜† I loveee him ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanks for the update!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks swetha for the update, Looks like Sushasi is getting to know about Vineet more and his real interest in Mona.. The drama of Pradeep is never ending ... I hope teh CV's can concentrate on Mona's life & how she can mold it and move on with some happiness...

Maybe this week Mona can make some decision as to what she will see further for herself.
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.๐Ÿ˜Š
Anu looking funny in her get up.๐Ÿ˜†
Pammi's attitude towards Anushka is always humiliating her for good enough reasons.
Anu's mom looks really worried for her daughter.
Somewhere I feel heart attack is a plan(plot) of Alok to bring Mona & Vineeth together.๐Ÿ˜‰
It's true that Pradeep sacrified almost everything for Anushka.๐Ÿ˜•
And the latter's contribution was to just come & stay with him in his house.
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks swetha๐Ÿค—moneet's office scene was rocking as always.suhasi has given her blessings to vineetam i wrong in saying so do Ganeshji๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผaft seeing the episode,i felt, if it(moneet's marriage) is to happen then it is nw๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.high drama awaits us.anushka's mother is there for some strong reason๐Ÿ˜•seems pradeep-anushka's relationship is on a path of transformation.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved how Vineet returned 50 rupees.  Sparks were flying everywhere ๐Ÿ˜† How is Mona going to pay this ehsaan to Vineet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Things are looking bad for Anu and Pradeep. I think Pradeep and Anu are going to seperate. I guess Anu's mom will take her away from Pradeep's house.

Thanks Sweatha ๐Ÿ˜Š
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

I loved how Vineet returned 50 rupees.  Sparks were flying everywhere ๐Ÿ˜† How is Mona going to pay this ehsaan to Vineet ๐Ÿ˜‰

Things are looking bad for Anu and Pradeep. I think Pradeep and Anu are going to seperate. I guess Anu's mom will take her away from Pradeep's house.

Thanks Sweatha ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes,things look so bad for anu n pradeep.but will anu jst walk off? 
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the prompt updates!!

I am sure pradeep's next action is to spoil Mona's relatioship with Vineet..he will do his best to ruin Mona's happiness.

Pradeep is a looser but he will not accept it and he always feels he is fortune teller and boss  for Mona...so  when he finds he doesn't have her he will go mad and desperate.

Pradeep will soon break up with Anushka that is written on the wall but I really like to see the next episode for them.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Swetha - thank you for the update.  Hope all iz well with u๐Ÿค—  

I ditched CSAM...can't say I won't do same here if it gets absurd๐Ÿ˜†

Now about the episode...Negative developments for Anuska & PraCreep...and ultimately positive interaction btwn Moneet.

I love that Vineet doesn't take Mona's crap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  He gives her exact change back๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  One cannot help but, appreciate his calm stoic steady classy nature vis a vis PraCreep's vacillation hubris abusiveness and misogyny.  In crisis, Mona turned ultimately to Vineet and he was immediately there without any taunt.

Even with her parent's blessing the road ahead for them will surely be choppy as PraCreep will try every trick to get Mona back especially if Anushka leaves.  I