Dono behenein in the hospital saath saath
But ek thi doosri ki presence se anjaan
When destiny prevailed
And towards Jeevikas room was Maanvi wheeled
Virat stopped the confrontation just in time
Nahin tou Manvi would have told Jeevika she committed a crime
This was this weeks kahaani
Jab di ek behena ne sabse badi kurbaani

This week was emotional times for Virika nd there was no Virman scenes but at the last day cv's managed to give us a surprise Virman treat😊

Virika
There were alot of best Virika scenes but my personal fav is the part where Jeevika was crying on the bed nd Viren hugging her! Viren is the best husband anyone can get, he loves nd supports Jeevika at good nd bad times, he was a gr8 strength for her after the abortion nd the bone marrow replacement. πŸ‘ Next fav scene is the part where he hugs telling 'Manvi told to give a big hug to the donor' , that was such a cute nd romantic scene of Virika!

VirMan
Cv's gave not 1 but 3 hug scenes of Virman. I think the Virmanians might very happy to get 3 hugs at the same time. Virat is truely a gr8 partner for Manvi . He couldnt control his sadness thinking abt his bhabhi's condition but at the same time feels a bit happy cz nw Mannu will come back to life!! The hug was so unexpected nd lovely. As mAnnu said Virat has become senti!!!

I have to admit, the CVs have been dragging this track way too long and it has been getting on people's nerves now. Fortunately, they're dragging it without any filler scenes. However, after close scrutiny, I came to the conclusion that the Dabboo having to get a tetanus shot was a highly useless scene. The episode would have done just fine with Viraat going over to the hospital to collect Maanvi's medicines. The entire Dabboo-Chachi track was horribly juxtaposed, and extremely annoying. This is probably what made it the Filler Scene of the Week.

ok so...this week was a very sad/emotional week...with Jeevika having her abortion...Virat finding out...the families and Maanvi completely unaware of whats happening their peet peeche...my heart was just going out to everyone!! 😭however...saab ke beech mein...there was one particular scene where my heart just broke into tiny tiny tiny pieces...πŸ₯Ί ...it has to do with Jeevika's ultimate sacrifice...the abortion...but...it doesnt have to do with Jeevika...shocked...lol...main samjati hoon...yes...the fact that Jeevika got the abortion was sad...the poor girl was numb in pain...Viren comforting her in the bed...the way he hugged her...heart wrenching...however...the next part is what i consider the sad scene of the week...After making sure Jeevika is somewhat ok in the bed...Viren goes to the bathroom...and then...the poor guys just breaks apart...his frustration...sadness and anger all come out...hats off to KT for a wonderfully played out scene...the reason this is the sad scene of the week is because...while Jeevika has Viren to support her in this difficult time...who is supporting Viren...usse toh saab kuch akele hi sehna pad raha hai...Jeevika is in no place to be strong for him or to help him...he has to bury his pain and put on a brave face for his wife so that she doesnt fall apart...but...who's gonna help Viren come to terms with it and keep him from falling apart? 😭

Dabbu acting like a complete little child as they tried to give him his injection!!! Nuff said!! 🀣...yeh ladka kya cheez hai? it took three people holding him down to get one shot!! come on boy...toughen up!!

Edited by -Predator- - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago

What are we thinking? Who deserves it this week? Is it Jeevika for finally giving away her Chutki? Or is Virat for those strong and painful tears that he felt for his bhabhi? Well, this week's prize winner is Viren! He was to his extreme best. He first scolded Jeevika for even thinking about abortion, he then apologized to his wife for being silly and actually thinking about their unborn baby over his sister-in-law. Together, they decided to sacrifice that happiness of parenthood and save Manvi. For Jeevika it was done to save her own blood! Khoon ka rishta! How difficult was it for Viren? He hid his tears in order to control Jeevika's tears. But he couldn't take it anymore and he had to let it all out either today or tomorrow. Viren at his very best.
Although I wouldn't say that Manvi, Virat and Jeevika were any less, but I could see the painful emotions in Viren's eyes- for his last dream of becoming a father was helplessly getting shattered right in front of his own eyes!

this week...finding the dialogue of the week wasnt difficult...because as i watched this particular episode and this line was delivered...tears sprang into my eyes...and i didnt seem them coming at all...this week, this honor goes to Virat...

"Bhabi aapne Maanvi ki nahin...meri jaan bachaiyi hai..."

OMG!! i didnt expect this line to have such an immense impact on me!! 😲 ...beautifully delivered in the scene by Kushal...he really exceeded my expectations as an actor this week...he really brought out Virat's inner turmoil...kuch hoga ya dukhi hoga...no matter what i say about him...it wont be enough...i just loved this scene...i think i've watched it a handful of times already!!! πŸ‘

This weeks' Costume Of The Week goes hands down to Mr Virat Vadhera.

This week he stole the spotlight with a brand new addition to his collection; denim. In the past we've seen Virat pull of random colours on a causal basis, sherwani's on a celebration basis but this week we saw Virat steal the spotlight.

As always the viewers seem to pick up on everything & post their thoughts via the forums, this week his denim (or Jean jacket) surely took IF for a storm! Virat's dark denim jacket reached just above his elbows, hugging the upper arm. Virat then left 3-4 undone buttons towards the top to give his "relaxed" and still extremely cool feel!

With some lovely White buttons lining the shirt and a small pocket on the left, topped of with some sophisticated yet still casual White trousers, Virat has of course earned COTW!

well well well...blooper of the week...this goes to the one and only creative heads of the show...inn logoon ke paas kuch logic hai ke nahin? Dabbu and Shlok are arm wrestling...Virat startles them...glass falls on Dabbu's foot...ok...now im assuming (based on the reactions of those present) that the glass shattered and went into his foot...fine...woh bhi maan leti hoon...but but but...the basic treatment plan should be pull out the glass fragments...stitch him up if needed..but...why would he need an injection? πŸ˜•...indian dramas jaab dekho...kuch bhi ho... the number 1 treatment is some sort of injection! πŸ˜† ...no treatment plan...koi bhi patient aaye...the docs are like..."injection laao"...really!? and if you're getting injections...put it in the right place...correct place for injections is somewhere where you have lots of muscle...no in the crevice of your elbow where they DRAW BLOOD!!!

(Animated)
by -AmyHeartzNoah-
Here's your gift πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by -Yamz-
Here's your winning sig! 😳

(Animated)

by SaraPari
Your winning sig! πŸ˜›

(Non-Animated)

by sameelasanraj
Here's your winning sig! 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rIk0YyDoTs8[/YOUTUBE]

made by : AshhVirman

Here's your winning sig!πŸ˜›

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago

This week we have not one, but two winners! Yep, the write up was extremely good that we couldn't help but take both XD Keep up the fabulous job writers!

[you've hit the jackpot once again! keep your amazing work going :)]

by BrunoMars πŸ˜›

&

by princess_sara
Here's your gift! πŸ˜›

Weekend Treat- Virika SS- Second Chance!

by Amii90

Here's your winning sig that you can use for the week! 😳

by missmystic
Your gift 😳

This week's best topic is chosen after keeping in mind the falling TRPs, the unstable forum condition. Or rather a hope or some motivation?
by AngelicDemon

Thanks for keeping the forum alive with great topics! Keep it up πŸ˜›

This week has had its share of high and low points. While the plot was dragged around uselessly and Viraat's character had been assassinated in the beginning of the week, we also got to see some amazing acting on the part of KryAn and Kushal, not to mention the amazing VirIka scenes as the struggle to handle the loss of their baby. Many of the fans would also be glad to see that Viraat was finally redeemed, as he finally gave into his senses and supported VirIka's decision of aboritng their child to save Maanvi's life. Taking into consideration all the factors, I'll give this week 3 out of 5 stars. Here's hoping next week brings some better scenes, as we get to see the final JeeMaan confrontation regarding the mystery donor.

Loved it again! ❀️
Kudos to all you guys for such an amazing newsletter, yet again. πŸ‘

I can't wait for the next one now! πŸ˜†
Amazing Post Once again!!

Congrats to all the winners! keep on rocking everyone! πŸ€—
Awesome NL guys! :) Keep up the good work & Congrats to all the winners!
Amazing newsletter!!
Thanks to everyone who participated, we really appreciate your hard work!
Congratulations to all the winners :)