Thendral

Thendral Monday- Septer 17, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala_15 thumbnail
                                   Thanks Vjayam for the update.

MM' s operation was not that much successful πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜­πŸ₯Ί eventhough his life was saved πŸ’”πŸ˜”πŸ˜’ as he became bedridden πŸ˜”πŸ˜’β˜―οΈπŸ˜΅ which will be enough for T&T to get into problems πŸ˜΅πŸ€”πŸ˜’ as this will kindle the guilty consciousness of our lead pair πŸ’”πŸ₯Ίβ˜’️ even more than before  which will be enough for Thulasi to take the decision to accept her father 's job πŸ˜²πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜” and now it is a big question β“πŸ€”β˜’οΈπŸ€“ as to whether Thamizh will agree for her decision πŸ˜²πŸ˜’ .
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Jaya for the wonderful update..πŸ˜ƒ..very nice and apt side comments!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ...especially about bringing in Padma's insult to Kalyani's mom!!...I thought the same thing after seeing the promo...but was a diff one, thinking that she would understand how kalyani would have suffered and would match mohan more for the situation now!..But Padma thinks diff...lol..

I wonder if Nitish talks towards GW will make her think, may be as she is all alone now, but we can believe her only after seeing how she reacts towards T...she will 90% not change...lol...may whatever, whoever talks to her...may be C herself has to come and give her few slaps to change her...lol..

Padma as usual stole the show with her acting skills(Sadhana did a good job here!)...So now if M is asked, he is undoubtedly gg to think about his life with Kalyani and gg to say he is gg to focus on studies and gg to divert Padma for sure...so this what is gg to make Padma reach T and threaten her...hmm...lets see...I wonder if Mohan is really worried about MM or is thinking if his only support for his love towards Kalyani is also helpless now?lol, may at times his reactions were so...
What if Kalyani askes Mohan to take up MM job? Will he listen? I think the course which Mohan does can be done thru distance education too and hence he can take up MM's work too...more respect from Kalyani and his characterisation wd be strong too for what he had been earlier...hmm lets see..
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Jaya AkkaπŸ€—

Enna oru super wish this Nithesh got😲...want to live happily with his athai aam😲...did anyone hit his head hard🀒...GW vera saying that her sons willl look her after like a queen aam.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Vijayam for the lovely update!😊
Nitish? πŸ˜•πŸ˜† You think GW will change by your talks?πŸ˜†
Now she will go to her 'singakutti's houses!!!πŸ˜›
Sudha will give her archanai!πŸ˜†
Thulasi will welcome her😑
Padma...hm...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
THank you Jaya akka for the wonderful update and comments..πŸ€—

Nit calling GW too..πŸ˜• Padma thinking at her best to make use of M's job, but M/P not getting into these.πŸ˜” Wonder what will be TA's reaction while listening to padma's decision..πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Jaya.

Subba and Jaya exactly pointed out my thoughts. when GW-P cried about their ill fate, reminded me of her comments towards K's mom. Now K and M are at the same state. His bachelors degree he can definitely do it in distance education. P is GW so she will definitely do not want M to work, and she is way too not happy abt T doing engineering. She knows she will not get a better opportunity than this to stop her in pursuing it.

I am sure TA will say he will give what ever MM had been earning rather than stopping TA from her education. God knows how much!! Ayoo seriously I dread to watch Thendral... Even if Prabha or Lax says they will help them nermayin siharams are not going to agree to it.

BTW, why all of a sudden spinal issues. They said he has a blood clot in his brain. And because of which he could go to coma and have issues with voice box. Today it is issue with spine. Honestly do not feel sorry for MM or GW-P.

That was a long conversation between Nit and GW. My he is thinking of too much of himself. Lav thirthita, GW ya thirutha mudiyuma... GW ya kokka.. innum T evalavu kodumai paduthanum. If C comes back, she has to plot more evil plans... GW will change only when Thendral ends
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jaya Akka for the wonderful Update! πŸ‘ ⭐️

Nith u also have too much confident just like Thulasi. GW wont thiruntufy in this jenmam, there has to be some miracle appo thaan she will change. πŸ˜† Hope it dont end like Lav changing

I have a qn: MM tried suicide thaane? How can he be then so serious? That fluid nu ellam? I dont understand... Coma porathu ok, but hmmm πŸ˜•
Couldnt watch so dunno about Sadana acting. 😊 But there will be some arguments which will take Padma to GW house. What if she meets big GW in the hosp and she may give idea to take Thuls as response for the job. Too much thinking. Shubba ka unga OT came to Germany πŸ˜†Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Vjayam.

Sootham... 😑
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Lol look how proudly GW says she has 2 sons that will take care of her like the Queen...Sudha will never allow her inside her house, but I'm sure Tulasi will.  So more GW vs Nit episodes.

MM track not going well, want to see how Tulasi and Tamil react to what Padma says.  MM is making Tulasi suffer more now...