~*PSH WU 17th Sep Desperate/Determined Vicky *~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Varun Badola was awesome today. He portrayed the desperation so well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I really liked today's episode๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผReva,Jijii,Niranjan were so busy pursuing TVS that they hardly noticed the house burning๐Ÿ˜†
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My Prediction...TVS have hurted himself(It is hard to believe he hurt sugni)...Looking at his height of desperation sugni will have to marry Adi in a hudbadi(Riva will put presure like atleast now become other man's.can't u see saheb is going to die?)...Riva will take care of her saheb and make him well..Understandinng increases between vik-riva...sug happy with adi.
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What an episode!!! BTW thanks for sharing
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ash
Wondering if Vikram shot at it is definitely not himself or Sugni but i was wondering if it was the air to get Sugni's attention โ“๐Ÿ˜•
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just watched the epi after reading ur update and comment. Only one word Wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ what a power packed episode,Varun was absolutely brilliant today.His expressions were damn perfect. Today's episode truly belong to Vikram ONLY. Hats off to u Varun for portraying vikram's character such an excellent way.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
And if he is going to give such kind of performances then i'm ready to see vikram negative.Infact after what sugni and adi has done/going to do with him, i really want him to turn negative give a damn to all these ๐Ÿคฌ I want him to make their lives a living hell๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal07

Just watched the epi after reading ur update and comment. Only one word Wow๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ what a power packed episode,Varun was absolutely brilliant today.His expressions were damn perfect. Today's episode truly belong to Vikram ONLY. Hats off to u Varun for portraying vikram's character such an excellent way.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
And if he is going to give such kind of performances then i'm ready to see vikram negative.Infact after what sugni and adi has done/going to do with him, i really want him to turn negative give a damn to all these ๐Ÿคฌ I want him to make their lives a living hell๐Ÿ˜ก

@Red - Exactly I feel the same... he should make their life a hell & reva's too
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanka Aarti the episode was full of action though Sugni admits she loves him but will make sacrifice and drives TVS to desperation probably TVS will drive Sugni to take the desperate step of marrying Adi and instead of hurting Reva will hurt Amu who was her only friend who helped her๐Ÿ˜•

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti for the update. Love yesterday's episode. It's about time Vickram handle his business.Sugni claim her love is scared , while Vickram's love is an obsession, well lets see if she can deal with an obssesive Vickram. Many of us are disappointed with the current track and where it's heading, but don't let that keep us from watching the show, cause most of us love Varun outstanding and brilliant acting, so why not support him. Many of us loved yesterday's episode and the way Vickram took charge. When actors turn grey or black it doesn't look good on them, but "GREY OR BLACK WILL DEFINETLY LOOK
OBSULUTELY GOOD ON VICKRAM"
Looking forward to see what Vickram have in store for those ungrateful backstabber .Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago