SS:i'll always remember you

Posted: 11 years ago
My first attempt.I m so embarassed.Here it goes...
Riya looked at her desk for the last time, which she had emptied , and sighed.the only things that reamined there were her ID that flashed ETF in bold,yellow and red letters,and her gun.she had never been a good shooter but her shooting skills had definetly improved in the last one year-the time she had spent in ETF.this one year ,she was going to remember always,she joined etf,found her identity,found frns who were not less than family and met...Arjun.Edited by rnfandeboo - 11 years ago
*continued*
She still rememberd everything,their first meeting,everytime he scolded her,when she got shot and arjun told her "trust me..I m gonna get u out of here...".Remembering those words ,she felt her heart getting filled with warmth,assurance and care.She smiled,collected the ID card and gun,and strided toward's rathore sir's cabin.

ps:pls forgive me for grammatical errors.i am waiting for ur comments.and...ariya rocks.
Seems intresting.. do continue..
@sweetdoc
Thanks.That was encouraging.

@haruhi
Feels so good to get comments on my ss...I m so nervous..Edited by rnfandeboo - 11 years ago
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

@sweetdoc

@haruhi
Feels so good to get comments on my ss...I m so nervous..

Dont b nervous yaar...just chill :)
nice one ...
hey update soon we are just like addicted to Ariya os
please pm me when update
Originally posted by rnfandeboo

@sweetdoc

@haruhi
Feels so good to get comments on my ss...I m so nervous..
dont be nervous and continue the SS dear ðŸ˜‰
We already wanna know what will happen next😊
oh wow great beginning dear😊.. do continue soon😳
do continue dear...i like it.. :)
hi,everyone
     when I wrote this ss I  had not  even dreamt of ria  leaving the show...ria actually leaving ETF like she does in my ss.anyways,here is the second and last part... 
 my English skills are not good so bear with me...

She had not realised what Arjun meant to him until a day back. Off course, she felt butterflies in her stomach every time she saw Arjun...it felt like she had entered a magical world  where existed love ,happiness ,a world completely opposite to the world of crime that she also saw every day. Her mind had always had a question ,is there still love left in this world... and the answer   stood in front of her eyes everyday, every minute. Her heart missed a beat every time she realised  she was close to Arjun. How she wanted to cry on Arjun's shoulder sometimes...every moment he scolded her she felt her heart break and a voice in her mind said "he will never love you" ...evry moment that she had wanted Arjun to tell her that he loves her...but then suddenly  yesterday's events flashed in front of her eyes.

Arjun   is all injured and is sobbing and hugging a girl who is more injured than him. so, this was what their destiny had brought them to ,this was how  their mission had to end, their mission - Arjun's mission ,Riya's mission, ETF's mission...to find sikander and kill him. Tears rolled down Ria's eyes...stomach sickening feeling struck her .Arjun was hugging Roshini .she was alive.

But how could  she not be happy to see two ppl who loved each other finally being together, not everyone is so lucky...she was still frozen.

Rathore and shree ran to the couple to help them. While Chotu was still kicking someone.

Back up came, ambulance came and went.it started raining and she finally went inside the car and drove home.

YESTERDAY IS GONE WE GOOTA KEEP MOVING ON..I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE MOMENTS SO GLAD I GOT TO KNOW YOU.THE TIMES WE HAD I'LL KEEP LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH AND HOLD YOU IN MY HAERT FORVER...I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU...

Edited by rnfandeboo - 11 years ago