BALH 17th Sep 2012 WU- Ram hospitalized

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update dear..
thanks for the great update!

omg...did u see the inside of the ambulance...it looked there is some nice sofa on which priya was sitting...at least they should have it more realistically...and the doc was just sitting doing nothing (other than smiling...)...as though he is just enjoying priya's acting...

what a waste of time in the restaurant...gosh!!!!!!

after waiting the whole weekend,...this is what we got to see...please...stop this...we want raya together for ever
Thnx for the lovely update😊
doctor and peehu were controlling their laughter..it was really funny scene with priya cryin and 2 literally in splits
That was really a big shock to Ram.😲
Most part of the epi went on Priya screaming at the Doctor, "Ye mera Pati hai".😭
Poor Pihu looking confused all thru the drama.
And half of the show went for Rajat,  waiting at the hotel for his best friend & his angel.
Proposed thru voice message damn emotionally.πŸ˜•
Another shock in waiting for tomorrow.
Total episode was highly disappointed.😭

Lol.tfs. What a ful waste epic! Ful of bakwas! I nly want Ram Priya n Peehu n others jus goto Hell!
thanks for the update

though  there was waste of footage but it was building up for something else too so i dont mind  that as we know story wud drag

i found doc and peehu reactions  bit weird

doc shud be doing something and peehu  didnt get the shock tht golu uncle is her dad

she was like statue for what dont know

i still liked the episode and if precap shows rajat hearing mera pati  then things can change from there  and if precap is misleading then hmm  more drama

Thanks 4 the lovely update.πŸ˜ƒ
      Though the epi was disappointing , looks like its the build up 4 better things 2 come.