-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Pavitra Rishta Help Desk
i !

&

W e l c o m e ! !

To Pavitra Rishta Second Help Desk.

If you any questions/queries/concerns regarding Pavitra Rishta or the Pavitra Rishta forum or anything else feel free to ask here, myself or someone else from this forum will be happy to help you.

You can, click below to get access to the first Help Desk

Regards
Amanda.

Edited by devashree_h - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zonan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
where is ankit narag (soham) and jia (punni) in cast popular ranking?
i want to know their ranking.
shaika00 thumbnail
what is the song played in 17th september episode in arjun and purvi's scene
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who is Purvi? Does she have any relationship with Archu? Started watching after a really long time so am totally lost with all the new faces...
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sipokobusak

where is ankit narag (soham) and jia (punni) in cast popular ranking?
i want to know their ranking.

Everyone can not be in the Popular Cast..However they are in the cast of PR.
You can visit their profile..

Punni _  Jia Mustafa

Soham _  Ankit Narang
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

Who is Purvi? Does she have any relationship with Archu? Started watching after a really long time so am totally lost with all the new faces...

Wow! Seriously..,πŸ˜²πŸ˜• You are way behind timeπŸ˜†..,But i will help you out...
Archana & Manav separate, he took sachin along with his daughters to canada..., Varsha had run away with Soham...,
PR then took an 18 yrs leap...,Archana have adpote a child Purvi..,Manav & his family lives in canada, after 18 yrs he return for business purpose to find archana working his his & DK's company...,Savita sent divorce paper on behalf of archana (archana did know anything) to manav. Dk son is Arjun, Ovi is in love with him...,however after having some very hard meeting with Purvi, They hated each other, but fate has something else instore and they falls in love..,Teju lives with archana in her house as a guest not knowing they ae related..,so did ovi for a few days...

Wow..,You have seriously missed out alot...,
I can tell you more if you wish though..,πŸ˜ƒ So you will not be confuse..,
Do inform me!!
diva2192 thumbnail
Hello,
Can someone post the GAnesh song played on 17 september 2012.
Many thanks
diva
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amanda_18

Wow! Seriously..,πŸ˜²πŸ˜• You are way behind timeπŸ˜†..,But i will help you out...
Archana & Manav separate, he took sachin along with his daughters to canada..., Varsha had run away with Soham...,
PR then took an 18 yrs leap...,Archana have adpote a child Purvi..,Manav & his family lives in canada, after 18 yrs he return for business purpose to find archana working his his & DK's company...,Savita sent divorce paper on behalf of archana (archana did know anything) to manav. Dk son is Arjun, Ovi is in love with him...,however after having some very hard meeting with Purvi, They hated each other, but fate has something else instore and they falls in love..,Teju lives with archana in her house as a guest not knowing they ae related..,so did ovi for a few days...

Wow..,You have seriously missed out alot...,
I can tell you more if you wish though..,πŸ˜ƒ So you will not be confuse..,
Do inform me!!

after the original Manav left I had stopped watching...so totally missed everything. But the other day my aunt had PR on at her place and I found it a bit interesting so thought I start watching again. Where is Vinod's second daughter, didn't he have two? and where is Archu's youngest sister?
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Originally posted by: taral83

after the original Manav left I had stopped watching...so totally missed everything. But the other day my aunt had PR on at her place and I found it a bit interesting so thought I start watching again. Where is Vinod's second daughter, didn't he have two? and where is Archu's youngest sister?

Vinod have two daughter, One is Punni &the other Ruchi who is hardly seen...,However Punni is exact like her mom..,And hates Purvi, always try to get even with her..
Vaishail, she is also in, with her son Ankit (the fat boy)..,However (the girl that played Vaishail from the beginning of PR is not in, so someone else is vaishail...,
Telling you a bit more :Darmesh is no where to be seen since the leap nor is ajit nor is satish..,
Varsha after running away with soham, ended up with a gangster man, And soham followed that step and because gangster, he had kidnap Purvi..,since then they have a case in court...,
CandiceSingh thumbnail
Namaste guys! πŸ˜Š I was wondering if You can help.. I'm looking for the Flute tune/bhajan that was playing during the end of the 19th Sept 2012 episode where the whole Deshmukh family are walking wth Ganesha murthi n Varsha sees them πŸ˜† I love that tune and need to download it! Thanks in advance