Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Asminita

Can anyone tell me what has happened on the 9th of October, 2012 episode please ?

Will appreciate your patience and gratitude ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Asmi๐Ÿ˜†Always helping you out...๐Ÿ˜†
On the 9 October,2012 _ Tuesday. Manav, Archana & Teju is in Varsha's village, Teju went to look for a shop to get medicine for archana, she then spot Vishnu(Soham), she then followed him thinking he is probably here to kidnap manav again, however, she found out that he probably lives in the village as everyone was celebrating with him, as he was granted to something of village(i have no idea, what the position is called๐Ÿ˜•) then teju saw varsha putting a tika on him, she left puzzled as to why is your aunt varsha, doing that to a goon. She inform Manav & Archana. As soon they reach back the place, everyone had began the rally for Vishnu (Soham) becoming__๐Ÿ˜•__?(the something of the village)...๐Ÿ˜†  and move from there..

Anyways,here is the link to the written update:
Originally posted by: PariD

Can anyone tell me what is 'HALL OF FAME'

The Hall Of Fame is the number of likes by members to any of your post in the forum, this is where u can see how many likes you have .

You can see for today, week, month or all time

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Plz can someone tell what are the repeat times of PR in india?
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sakshi1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where is punni's younger sister?manjusha has two daughters.
Originally posted by: simmi000

She was in after the leap, but now i just have no idea where she is, as nothing of her is mentioned
sanaroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simmi000

Ekta Knows.. She is missing since the leap ๐Ÿ˜†
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can someone tell me why am I not able to update my profile picture please, every time I am going to update the picture, it is telling me to log-on and I am already logged on.

Thanks
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: stefanandre

Can someone tell me why am I not able to update my profile picture please, every time I am going to update the picture, it is telling me to log-on and I am already logged on.

Thanks

clear your cookies and password.. or refresh the page and then try changing your dp..๐Ÿ˜›