Pavitra Rishta Help Desk #2 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
can anyone pls summarize the story a bit as to what has been happening...I don't really follow the show
Originally posted by happygirl123

can anyone pls summarize the story a bit as to what has been happening...I don't really follow the show

Summarize the story..😲It has been 3 yrs...πŸ˜†
Okay! The story is about Archana & Manav and there ups and downs through marriage and after marriage, with evil family members and life itself.
Manav younger brother die living his Sachin with Manav & Archana...These then got a son of there own Soham...However Archana sister Varsha could not concevied, and ended up becoming very attached to Soham, eventually ran away with him, making everyone believe there are no one.
Manav & Archana got twins daughter. Manav & Archana because of problems got separated. Manav took his daughter Ovi & Teju along with Sachin to canada leaving Archana along in India...
After 18 yrs he return to India..to find Archana with Purvi her adopted daughter...Arjun arrive in India, he is DK son...Dk & Manav are business partner. Ovi is in love with Arjun..,while Arjun and Purvi begin falling for ech other..Ovi & Teju arrives...Later the two girls discovers Archana is ther mother & reject to accept her...and ovi & the family discovers about Arjun & Purvi...And in comes Manav & Archana lost son Soham returns...,Arjun proves that he is worth to Archana, and she agrees to Arjun & Purvi...However, Ovi approch Purvi with a condition..She(ovi) have to marry Arjun and she(ovi) assure purvi Archana will get her place as a mother. Purvi for her mom sake agrees...And married her love to Ovi...Arjun had to give in to Purvi's demand..
Later Manav & Archana found out Soham is Vishnu Lala...A big goon/criminal...However, he don't and will not accept archana & manav as his parent and only torture them more..so they testify against him..Court give him 1 year in prison..
Ovi keep blaming Purvi that she and Arjun is having an affair..So purvi decided to leave Mumbai...
After 6 mth leap, Ovi is pregnant while in kolkata Purvi is married to an doctor name Onir Dutt, and she is pregnant also...
Ovi have complications within her pregnancy and only dr.Onir Dutt can help her...So arjun shift Ovi to kolkata with archana to see Dr.Onir Dutt...
That the story so far...
Hope i was of help...

Does anyone know when the PR banner results will be announced and when it will be updated? Thanks. Edited by peachesnplums - 11 years ago
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Does anyone know when the PR banner results will be announced and when it will be updated? Thanks.

Well..,since we have already have round 1 of voting, i guess round 2 shall be up anytime...
It all depends on the DT...

plz help me...

can anuyone give me the link 4 the balaji special BG music which usually is being played when arvi r together.
i loved it.
plz help me.
I've heard that Kratika Sengar won the popular award which Ankita used to win in ZRA 2012.. Is this true?
Originally posted by prerna15

I've heard that Kratika Sengar won the popular award which Ankita used to win in ZRA 2012.. Is this true?
Yes - Kratika Sengar won the award :/
Originally posted by akshirocks

plz help me...

can anuyone give me the link 4 the balaji special BG music which usually is being played when arvi r together.
i loved it.
plz help me.

plz help me...
Originally posted by akshirocks

plz help me...

i loved it.
plz help me.

Ok don't know which song you mean because a lot are played on ArVi but the most common one is 
Dil kyun yeh Mera and id that's what you are referring to 
Here it is πŸ˜Š:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKDIvUVkQo
Originally posted by ArViAshaRocks

Ok don't know which song you mean because a lot are played on ArVi but the most common one is 
Dil kyun yeh Mera and id that's what you are referring to 
Here it is πŸ˜Š:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maKDIvUVkQo

no no i dont want this song...i want the special balaji telefilms backgroung music...jo lagvag har balaji shows ke luv srtory mein sunne ko milta hai,plz help me...
Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago