D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118

Posted: 11 years ago
HD3ians!

As we all know that the current D3 track, characters or all in all, the show itself is not something we are too fond off. We hate a lot of characters for things they do. While some have complaints about the love tracks of TaaRey, SwaRon, some are angry over the lack of positive energy containing Shivam and the current GS track going on. So therefore, the D3 Development Team has decided to open up a Frustrations Thread.

Here, you can share anything you like. Hate a character? State it here. Need change? State it here. Anything and everything that irks you about the show, state it here.

"I hate ____"

"UGH! Why are _____ getting too much screen space and ____ not so much?"

All those topics/statements can be posted here. Vent your frustration out.

But, here are some Rules & Regulations of how this thread works.

1) No overuse/ unnecessary use of sarcasm. Just don't. 
2) No bashing [be it a Creative, actor or character] -The same forum rules of no bashing and a strict WL raise for whomever bashes applies here too.
3) No swearing. [No f**k, shit, crap, eff, fish, W*F, WTH -You guys get the point are allowed here]
4) No derogatory remarks/statements are allowed.

Note: If, members find a certain post offensive, please report it, rather then quoting it or PM *Shifali* or Illyria and we shall deal with it. The whole point of this thread is that members are allowed to vent their frustration out to the max they want so what may look like bashing to you may just be anger and frustration. Please keep that in mind.

Regards,
D3 Dev Team
Frustration Thread 😲

Did i read that right, Good idea anyways 😎

I hate Shivam's character and the undue screen space he gets.
D3 as a show is no more entertaining. 
The lesser screen space of SwaRon Irks me. 
The mind game and the way the CV's show that it is easy to manipulate and win is the heights.
I don't think today's youth is this dumb. 

P.S - Thanks for this thread Shifu, i am sure everyone is going to be excited about this one.
Will sure keep visiting this one and add my thoughts then and their. 
Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
Thanks so much for this shifu

1. hate the unnecessary screen space shivam is getting why cnt his track be over already...i think all fan groups can agree on this one thing at least that we dnt wanna see shivam!

2. pls no more swaron MU's seriously cvs are u blind enough to not see that you are killing swaron for us!! this trial relationship was supposed to be a good thing it was supposed to make fans happy but instead ya'll butchered that as well. cvs if you are smart you will quickly re arrange swaron track and give us a good HAPPY swaron track

3. taarey bits and pieces are not enough we need a PROPER track! pls cvs enough wiht this shivam thing and give us a proper taarey track

4. vrinda CAN dance! so why not use that to your advantage and make a good DANCE track? did you forget that this show is called dil dosti DANCE

5. where is the dosti? where are the shareyam moments the reyam moments the nil vicky rapping moments the boys gang dancing to situation songs? 

this is why i'm frustrated cvs and alot of ppl are as well pls stop with this DEPRESSED track and give us a HAPPY, FUN, DOSTI, MASTI, ROMANCE filled d3 
 although every 1 might be depressed wd current D3 TRACK SHIVAM 😡becoming Gs n all dat dumb fiasco the only thing which pleased me n made me smile 😊 ws swayam's concern 4 his sis fainally he stood up 4 her jus😉 luvd dat attitude bhari warning of swayam to dat creep👏 tayam u rock😊
SO. 

Firstly, 

One thing which is irking me is that how the hell does an person with AUTHORITY or a VICE PRINCIPAL say 

"I am glad that students voted for a candidate who has a SPEECH DEFECT?" 

Authorities are supposed to be Just. And being a person who "Lisps" is no defect by the way!

And your " Sigmatism " does not determine your calibre

Only your sense of responsibility and in this case Academic Record determines if you are a suitable candidate or not.

It is a wrong statement. And obviously after being Officially announced as a Candidate with Speech Defect , nobody would have confidence in himself!

Utter rubbishness. They should at least show some sensitivity towards his emotions and feelings!

Secondly,

Amar resigns!

Okay, accepted he got hassled up knowing he got Sympathy Votes as per Shivam, but this is an impulsive decision and he shall regret it later!

In such cases, authorities should at least give the candidate some time to think with this team and know what is wrong and what is right!

Amar should have discussed with his team mates/ friends and V.P Should have given him some time!

Provided, he got emotional and such a statement from the authorities.

They should get one thing straight in their heads, Amar is not a slow learner or mentally challenged, he just Lisps which is no where connected for him to become the SYMPATHY VOTE Gaining Candidate.

If he would have had any other problem, the term "sympathy vote" would have been accepted.

Thirdly!

I don't understand why the creatives are confused.

Either make it just ShAni or TaaRey. Why hang the fans in between?

And isn't their "acting relationship" stretched too long!

Fourthly..

Taani! 

Personally I have no grudges with her! 

But then One thing irritates me, that is if she wants to keep the gang as her friends and gets hurt when they accuse her, why does she go back to SHIVAM?

Either she should stay with Shivam and not expect friendship from the gang or leave Shivam!
 [Though Latter sounds better]

And to be frank, TaaRey look cute together though I myself am a KriYaansh Fan!

I think Rey should move on! :) I am with him. 

Anyways. I think Taani is a little confused!

First she cries her friends accused her and the next moment she went to support Shivam. Even if it was a "pay back" favor.

Fifth!

SwaRon. Actually I think 
Swayam is giving it really easy for Sharon ..

I mean if for once he stops apologizing, I guess then she will understand his true value!

Cuz, you realize somebody's worth only when they leave you! 

And as far as Sharon is concerned, she is taking the matter way to ahead!

Sixth!! 

Major Problem...!

Shivam is being given way too much of screen space and it eats up all the other characters.

Now, no Dosti scenes are shown between Sharon, Rey or Rey and Swayam and even Vicky & Nil.

Dance toh has been forgotten! :( 

And Dil, every where Break Ups!

Why a break up between ViHa? What connection?

And, SwaRon! They should sort out, HIGH TIME!

TaaRey, well ; Taani is too busy with Shivam to notice the changed feelings in Rey! 

I think the show has lost it's true sense.

Though, I do like some things very much!! 

Like in yesterday's episode; we could see the old Swayam back! :D 

But then the list of things I don't like is much way to longer!

Well these are the things I don't like in this show.

And if you find anything offensive please do tell me know. I had no intentions of doing so! :)

- Nivriti :D

Edited by NocturnalBeing - 11 years ago
thank you so much for opening such a thread!!its was highly needed for venting out our frustrations on the current annoying D3 track!!
frstly I hve much to say!!starting with the AVP part!!Wich AVP of any particular college conspires against hr own students n create such circumstances wich result in the downfall of the college unity?!dis is pathetic dat CVs are highly ignorant to the termology called REALITY!VP highlighted on Amar's speech defect..is it justifiable dat a vice principal does such an act openly?!!coming to d Taani part shivam asked her for a kiss one moment she was shocked n den freely chit-chatting with shivam with a smile!
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I hate Taani.

same here!!its not coherent to make such a character the lead..who cant even stand for what is right?if dis was a typical saas bahu show i wud have appreciated her n never glance dat show peacefully!bt its a youth show..n alwyz being the bechari..needing sum1 at the rescue aint emphaising at all!den croppinh her in evry darn scene causes sever irritation when will the other 11 be shown with so much of footage dat a newbie is being showered with?!
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

same here!!its not coherent to make such a character the lead..who cant even stand for what is right?if dis was a typical saas bahu show i wud have appreciated her n never glance dat show peacefully!bt its a youth show..n alwyz being the bechari..needing sum1 at the rescue aint emphaising at all!den croppinh her in evry darn scene causes sever irritation when will the other 11 be shown with so much of footage dat a newbie is being showered with?!

I dnt understand why the show is turning out to be a self-centered show on a single character.
I M really frustrated by whole d3 and thats Y thanks for the frustration thread...