Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The introduction of two non-dancers was really the start of decline of dance and the whole d3...
swaron19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. And everyone here knows my info is ALWAYS attested and confirmed from the right sources. I dont talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

She really can't dance? That's why CV's were not showing her dance cause there were many places where tani could have learnt dance or shown learning dance.. or even passionate about dance..

But then why to take a non dancer lead in dance based show? I really want an answer from CV's regarding it...

Well thank you for reality check.. and it hurts to hear it, not as vrinda or tani fan but as a huge fan of D3's dance...
Endurance thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Ab behen iss mein courage ki kya baat hai . Jo sach hai woh hai . Sach bolne mein darr kaisa ?

Darr toh unko lagega na .. ppl who lie and ppl who have something to hide ? πŸ˜Š

Ajj kal to sach bolna bhi gunaah hogaya hai na behen πŸ˜†isiliye keh rahee thi ..Mujhe to sach bolne ki buht keemat ada karni partiπŸ˜‰ hai isiliye tumhari himat ki daad deh rahee hon ..πŸ‘.
Endurance thumbnail
Ok even in her entrance the dances she showed were not as a dancer do ..It was random as any person who can dance can do ...

The kind of dancers d3 have the trained dancers Like Amar ,Shan,Sneha ,maccie n all ...  ppl shud accept the truth that she cant dance to that level...

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaron19

She really can't dance? That's why CV's were not showing her dance cause there were many places where tani could have learnt dance or shown learning dance.. or even passionate about dance..

But then why to take a non dancer lead in dance based show? I really want an answer from CV's regarding it...

Well thank you for reality check.. and it hurts to hear it, not as vrinda or tani fan but as a huge fan of D3's dance...

Shruti , whether or not she can dance.. woh toh show dekhte hi pata chalta hai ... isn't it obvious ? Palki is EXTREMELY biased towards TaRey. Agar Vrinda naach sakti toh ab tak you think Palki would have left the opportunity to show her in the limelight as a dancer ? Watch this video . You will notice Vrinda is rehearshing with Tannu and Amarjeet on Jaa CHudayl . :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-wtUaYrJ4[/YOUTUBE]

But Taani had nothing to do with that dance .. so why is Vrinda there ? Doing what ?

Ab tak Taani ko eik dancer ke roop mein kyun nahin dikhaya  gaya ?

Lemme answer to that ... ALL THIS TIME .. Vrinda has been asked to LEARN from and PRACTICE dance with the rest of the D3 cast .. all of whom, needless to say are ACCOMPLISHED dancers.

I rest my case .

anji_rey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks D3 dev team for this..

Want to start by saying that I am a big fan of D3 and I think its one the best series on college life..after a long tiring day, I used to watch the late night telecast of D3 to ward my tensions off and have a good night sleep. However, these days its the opposite of that..watching D3 depresses me..plan to skip a few episodes till things D3 returns to bright and sunny days 😊

Want to see the following:
End to Shivam Tani saga: I think this has been dragged beyond required and is really testing viewer's patience and sense..I think Shivam has done enough to make Tani realize wht he is upto..she can't be dumb enough not to understand the evil intentions of Shivam..even after he asks for a kiss πŸ˜•...Let her get smart and expose Shivam..moreover thers no need for her to stick to Shivam now as Rey is no longer the GS and his reputation is not at stake

Change in Tani's character: Flashback - a small town girl Tani enters the college. she is bright and vivacious, always smiling, bold enough to come to Mumbai to meet her prince charming, learn mannerism of his previous gf and propose to him, smart enough to create a fake CD of her dance...present - Tani is turned into a dull, boring, always crying, coward and dumb puppet in hands of Shivam. Vrinda has a great screen presence, she is beautiful and sensual..pls bring back some life into this charater..let her rescue her prince charming from all this pain

Dil.Dosti.Dance: I think the show has lost its essence. Where is dance? I started watching the show because it was based on dance..Lets have some dances..specially Tarey and Swaron..also some grp dances. Also, there r no dosti scenes..all the actors in D3 are great performers..so y sideline them? pls give them more screen space..Vicky and Neha make a vry cute couple..some of their scenes would be great..but all this can happen only if happy days are back, once Shivam is exposed and Rey gets back to being the GS

Tarey: I can still wait to see Tarey toghether but eventually yes. Rey and Tani (my fav TV couple) make a beautiful couple and have a great screen chemistry..some twist and turns in Tarey story are fine but eventually would like to see them together..but pls no more depressing twists..I got a lot of ideas for Tarey twists..don't know how to get them to the D3 Dev team..pls let me know if there i a way

Swaron: This used to be my second most favourite couple of TV (after Tani and Rey) till sometime back..wht has happened to their relationship..pls let them be together and think of some other twist rather than making them fight in each and every episode..they can be back together and there cud be some sweet scenes on how they r trying to hide their relationshp from others

Other love stories: Let some of the other love stories bloom which would keep the storyline interesting and less dependent on 4 central characters. How abt a college trip where love blooms among other characters as well as Tarey and Swaron???πŸ˜ƒ

pls do let me know if there is a way to suggest some ideas about the plot..

hetu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hate TAANi !! I hate TAANI !!
Oops sorry !! I forgot she is naani, i hate Naani Taani πŸ˜†
-Shravzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate Taani coz she has ruined D3...
Ankithate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail