D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
So finally I can say out loud
I hate Taani as well as I hate Shivam. I am talking about their character
Their existence in the show is like a never ending puzzle to me🀑
But let me come to the point 
Why Swaron does not get the right amount of screen space and even if they get any why do they always have to fight?πŸ€”
We want our Kriyaansh back... 😭
I hate the way palki built Tani 's character ..Her existence in the show is a reason of destruction for each n evry character ...She destroyde the whole Dil Dosti n Dance element in the show...

Y Swaron aren't geting limelight????

Y Kria's truth is not revealed ??????/

Y every1 dont remember Kria (memory lose or wat)???

Y swaron always fight ????/

Y no other person can have the screen space other then Tani or Shivam????

Un answerable questions by the Cvzz Cuz we know the answers ..

Their one creation r making us to hate d3 ...

I HATE TAANI    I HATE TAANI     I HATE TAANI
I HATE TAANI    I HATE TAANI     I HATE TAANI
Originally posted by Angel56

I hate the way palki built Tani 's character ..Her existence in the show is a reason of destruction for each n evry character ...She destroyde the whole Dil Dosti n Dance element in the show...

Y Swaron aren't geting limelight????

Y Kria's truth is not revealed ??????/

Y every1 dont remember Kria (memory lose or wat)???

Y swaron always fight ????/

Y no other person can have the screen space other then Tani or Shivam????

Un answerable questions by the Cvzz Cuz we know the answers ..

Their one creation r making us to hate d3 ...

Exactly angel.. Its been 6 months and still the truth has not been revealed,... Y???
And no one remembers kriya as if she never existed... N swaron... They were such a cute couple.. Now all i can see is fight fight and fight...
And even swaron are the parellel lead na then y always taani is treated as only lead...
Most of the screen space is always acquired by taani... Taani... And only taani...!!!
omg!

i've been having dreams about sumthing lik this on IF since a week.

i ws thinking that a mod will make a post abt a place where u can take out ur frustriations n here it is!

so surprised , but very happy
even the rules r just as i imagined!😲
y u give swaron confession, to show them always fighting for silly reason!!
y u made swaron couple, to maitain one-arm distance!!!!
y u made sharon character complex, to show randomness in name of complexity!!! 
y u show swayam so mature & optimist, to portrayed him as spineless!!!
y u give swaron, to made  swaron fans beggars for give give swaron...

k... now y u give tanni, that nondancer character is ruining my fav show!!! always cry-cry!!
 moreover u made her swayam sis, if u cant justify swayam as bro then y u give her as swayam sis!!!! and sharon care sometime more-then swayam, wat actually u want to convey by showing this stupid random care!!!!
common rey deserve a better girl, maintain his standard!!!!

Edited by swayamsharon - 11 years ago
Maturity do this like This wat Swaron r going through then i dont wanna be mature it is better to be in foolish land where u do idiotic things but the things they r doing r understable ..i mean samajh hee nahee aa rahe Kya ho raha hai aur Kyun horahaa hai ...

i hate tani(the character not vrinda) and i hate tarey love story.
i just wonder how could rey forget his kriya unless she has amnesia. he loved her more than anything n he just forget her in 6-7 months? it's impossible to forget someone in 6-7 months especially the person who u loved more than anything. its really unrealistic. now its shown dat rey is starting to fall for tani. n the most important thing is that WHY DO PALKI REDO KRIYANSH SCENES with tarey? CANT SHE THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE? Y IS SHE HURTING KRIYANSH FANS? i hav never hated tani before. i thought dat she will help rey to find out where kriya is n find out y did kriya left. i thought she will be rey's friend BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE TOTALLY OPPOSITE. i started hating tani when she wanted to be like kriya, when she wore kriya's dress n when dil se re sequence was repeated. n what abt kriya. she sacrificed everything for her friends but WHAT DID SHE GOT IN RETURN? nothing. we want it to be fair for kriya. kriya must be also suffering from the last 6-7 months since she had broke up with rey. she stills loves rey but rey forget her. we want palki to bring back kriya's character back. i know that maybe shakti doesnt want to come back to d3 but we can have a replacement of her! there must be so many good dancers like her in india! i know that if kriya's character got replaced by anyone else then the charm of kriyaash will not be same BUT WE WILL BE AT LEAST SATISFIED AND  HAPPY DAT OUR KRIYANSH IS BACK.
that's all i wanted to say. thanks
Originally posted by SwaRon911

SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet and has been very much involved in and in touch with the Dancing circle in Mumbai. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. I have been on this forum from DAY 1 And EVERYONE here, including the CVs, know my offscreen info is ALWAYS attested-to and confirmed from the right sources. I DONT talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

rafi di!!!!!!!!! i never spoke to u and u dnt even know me...but yeah i wanna say... HATS OFF!!!!!!!!

and are u serious?????? vrinda is not a Dancer of Shiamak????? really????😲

its a big shock ...how could she claim herself lyk dat...kk franly speaking not that a big shock ...coz when i saw her khatak i got it that she is not that good dancer...yeah  i dnt know khatak...i cant do it...i never ever tried also...but Dance is everything to me...i have seen khatak dances...even stage performances...i know ...i know what it would be ...this form always pleases me but when vrinda did i never that amazed feeling i usually get when i see khatak dancing...then itself i doubted is she really from SDPI coz his student WILL be excellent

im really dissapointed to say that she didnt give that importance to dance...khatak mei sharpness ...aahhh i love it the most.but none of her footwork the chakras...nothing were did...and she dances so loosely as if she should dance so she was dng.

ps: no offence to anyone...as a dancer im saying this...not only vrinda even if any other person is in her place i would say the same if they did the same way...