D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Shruti , whether or not she can dance.. woh toh show dekhte hi pata chalta hai ... isn't it obvious ? Palki is EXTREMELY biased towards TaRey. Agar Vrinda naach sakti toh ab tak you think Palki would have left the opportunity to show her in the limelight as a dancer ? 

Watch this video . You will notice Vrinda is rehearshing with Tannu and Amarjeet on Jaa CHudayl . :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_-wtUaYrJ4[/YOUTUBE]

But Taani had nothing to do with that dance .. so why is Vrinda there ? Doing what ?

Ab tak Taani ko eik dancer ke roop mein kyun nahin dikhaya  gaya ?

Lemme answer to that ... ALL THIS TIME .. Vrinda has been asked to LEARN from and PRACTICE dance with the rest of the D3 cast .. all of whom, needless to say are ACCOMPLISHED dancers.

I rest my case .

So true.. but whenever I used to make post about her dancing skills.. people used to say that she's a trained dancer but not that good as rest of the cast.. So she's not shown dancing.. In one of the interview of amar,  too said that she not a trained dancer.. But I thought that ki kuch toh dance janti hi hogi cause it is dance based show..   aise kisi non dancer ko thodi na lenge show...and even she said in one of her interview that she is a trained dancer (hip hop and kathak..)

And about the video.. I haven't watched this one.. shantanu is looking so HOT...☺️they both totally rock man...⭐️ Well concentrating on vrinda.. really what's she doing there.?. she was not even in ja chudail dance.. 

Poor D3 cast.. kitna kam karna padta hai unko... dialogues yaad karna, then act karna, then dance rehearsals choreography and practice.. then actual dance.., then some action stunts..some of them have college to attend .. have exams, studies.. and now they have to tutor vrinda also.. Seriously kitna kaam karna padta hai sabko..

And now I know the reason why all 8 people are not shown much now-a-days.. they would have get the duty to teach her dance..

And this is the reason why non dancers are increasing in this show...🀒

It's totally unfair to the people who were there in D3 from very start.. Its totally unfair...😑
Edited by swaron19 - 11 years ago
I Hate Ta Rey.. Root Cause..Taani Ofcourse.. I Hate Taani !
First I would like to say thanks mods - this thread was needed. Now coming to the topic I don't know from where even to begin. If I really start mentioning my frusrations then it would be a really long list. So let me come on topic which irks me the most.

1. Shivam - I wouldn't say I hate the character Shivam or Lavin's performance. It is just that they are given unncessary prominence. To see a postive side begining we must have to see negativity par aisa bhi kya negativity dikhana ki baki sare characters ko screen space hi na miley. The whole negativity feel in the show for the last I don't know how many days is really irking me. Moreover we got one more negative character as AVP. Moreover Lavin's personality has never matched of a villain.

2. Dance - Now come on Cv's your show name is Dil Dosti Dance but where is the dance? Lately the two characters which are getting most of the screen time are non dancers. My question is why mess with the theme of the show? The show was about 12 people attached by dance. But where is that now?

3. SwaRon - I can't even tell how much you all have messed SwaRon's story. Leave alone SwaRon as a couple both Swayam and Sharon as individual character has been ruined. Both are completely unrecognisable. Enough giving excuses both are complex characters. What you have done to them is called butchering of characters.

4. Open Ended Track - I can't even express how much frustrated I feel to see a track left completely open eneded. Almost all the tracks of D3 have been left without a proper closure. Its like they had simply jumped the track. Its really irking as a viewer.
I was full on frustrated becoz of d way D3 is now and I vent out my frustration here and in return what I get?! Not frustration removal instead Im treated as a girl who purposefully create topics which leads to fights.

Just one thing, if Shivam n Taani r shown as faking lovers and shivam even asked her a kiss yesterday and dat is d story, if I make a post on that then my topic will be closed by the time I return again and now I think I shud also check my Inbox I got a warning.

What is this now?! Aren't we here to discuss abt d story?!

Taani exposed her back many a times by now in the show and if T R fans say she is having sexy back the post can go on and if I make a similar topic stating my POV what will I get TOPIC CLOSED...why only appreciation?! Why cant we have the right to say our POV if we find d scenes wrong?!

If at all D3 cast, crew or Palki comes to our forum and sees only the Aweing Back Posts what will she do?! She will try 2 impress us wid all such scenes n we will nt b wanting that.

I hate dis system!
Originally posted by Angel56

I M FEELING HELPLESS...

Im feeling that ever since...🀒. The best Mod is Shifu bt wat can she do if the members in our forum feel instigated n hurt 4 everything we do.
Ok so wat about the things that we Hurt from...???????

I want answers and this is serious ..I want the answers of all the things ...
Our Views Our Opinion if we feel offended by something doesn't matter but if other ppl in the forum feels something bad then a Havov is created ...  

IF I DONT LIKE TANI Y CAN'T I HATE HER???????

Y ITS ALWAYS US WHO SUFFER ...
Originally posted by deetha

rafi di!!!!!!!!! i never spoke to u and u dnt even know me...but yeah i wanna say... HATS OFF!!!!!!!!

and are u serious?????? vrinda is not a Dancer of Shiamak????? really????😲

its a big shock ...how could she claim herself lyk dat...kk franly speaking not that a big shock ...coz when i saw her khatak i got it that she is not that good dancer...yeah  i dnt know khatak...i cant do it...i never ever tried also...but Dance is everything to me...i have seen khatak dances...even stage performances...i know ...i know what it would be ...this form always pleases me but when vrinda did i never that amazed feeling i usually get when i see khatak dancing...then itself i doubted is she really from SDPI coz his student WILL be excellent

im really dissapointed to say that she didnt give that importance to dance...khatak mei sharpness ...aahhh i love it the most.but none of her footwork the chakras...nothing were did...and she dances so loosely as if she should dance so she was dng.

ps: no offence to anyone...as a dancer im saying this...not only vrinda even if any other person is in her place i would say the same if they did the same way...

Hi Deetha ..  Shiamak's dancers are known for their Grace !  Vrinda's moves lack grace ... infact she is a very clumsy dancer . Using the word 'dancer' very loosely here ofcourse πŸ˜† . Have you seen Sneha dance ? Sneha was a Shiamak student and later on went on to become an instructor for him .. THAT is what Shiamak's students are like . Vrinda did take classes with Shiamak, but not kathak and definitely NOT regularly as a proper training . Idhar udhar eik do classes she attended .. and claimed she is "TRAINED" in those dance forms . I dont care who is saying or doing such things .. as a dancer myself, such disrespect for dance is INTOLERABLE 
N one more thing I wanted to ask ever since...I always saw FF's, SS's n os's being created another posts bt whats happng now?!

Taa   Rey cuteness personified post had a great history of arguement written and that was closed by the Mods themself. Evry1 were sick of dat fight and when things started turning normal there came another peace disturber...Taa  Rey cuteness Personified 2. I never saw dis type of sequel posts and as far as I saw sequels are made if the first one was a success but success here means which became the hottest topic for arguement?!

Rey Awesome characterization post also created fights n got closed and yesterday that Rey AWES0ME CHARACTERIZATI0N 2 was created and we didn't make fights but that was reported not by us...topic closed n open again?!

Why are sequels made to posts that has a gr8 history of fights?!πŸ€”

These r d normal questions in my mind which I cudnt make a post of dats y Im saying it out here...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Hi Deetha ..  Shiamak's dancers are known for their Grace !  Vrinda's moves lack grace ... infact she is a very clumsy dancer . Using the word 'dancer' very loosely here ofcourse πŸ˜† . Have you seen Sneha dance ? Sneha was a Shiamak student and later on went on to become an instructor for him .. THAT is what Shiamak's students are like . Vrinda did take classes with Shiamak, but not kathak and definitely NOT regularly as a proper training . Idhar udhar eik do classes she attended .. and claimed she is "TRAINED" in those dance forms . I dont care who is saying or doing such things .. as a dancer myself, such disrespect for dance is INTOLERABLE 

the first tym when i saw her dance i was in awe...her steps were CRISP n SHARP and i have noticed these will the main thing which highlights in Shiamak sir's students...but  vrinda failed to get that smile when she danced...she danced on khatak and no foot work shown?????? khatak mei camaramen ki focus jyaada foot pe jaati hai...par vrinda jo foot work dikhaya wo toh classical mei hota hai mai bhi karti hun/...

really now - a -days  DANCE is shown so simply...i mean...it has its place...

yup it hurts  lot when one says that they are trained but actually are not...even Kunwar is untrained...but he never claimed to be one...from the day i saw his auditions.

untrained hone se kuch nahi hota...dance ki passion honi chahiye...but koi kuch bhi kahe i dnt find that passion for dance in Vrinda...

and this is the most irritating thing that the one who is not intrested in dancing is brought into the show where the rest are head over heels over dance...

IT REALLY HURTS!!!!!!!!!!