Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Did I just see this right..Frustration thread...Yeah tho 2-3 din mai end ho jayega..Cause tjhe whole D3 is nt as before!!!!!!!!!

Its disappointing...

--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another open ended swaRon scene!!I would really appreciate CVs if dey let us know what is the xact pupose of dese scenes wen they have no legitimate outcome of it?!D3 doesnt make any sense now a days!once a week a SS scene more dan 2mins..now its split into 2 episodes wich adds nothing good other than lengtheing the MU saga!just great!
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I hate shivam..
he is getting too much screen space..
if there is any problem in D3..
the only problem is Shivam🤢
agreed sometimes u need antagonist in a show..
but this is seriously dragging to long..!!
I REALLY WANT HIM OUT OF THIS SHOW..(nothing against Lavin)

today we saw DOSTI in D3 and I m too happy with that
happy to see that Cv's gave a chance to Amar's track..

But I m really hating SwaRon MU to the core..!!
feel like going and ask Cv's what you want to do with SwaRon track???😡
First Swayam's anger
then Sharon's attitude
it's still not solved..
they fight and fight and fight..and it's making me agitated😡

another thing...
Please keep Taani away from shivam..
we really don't wanna see any scenes with shivam..
want more of TaRey scenes
and we all know Vrinda is a dancer..
we really want to see her dance now..!! It is really wrong to waste her dancing skills even being in a Dance based show..
please she is from a small town but that doesn't means if someone asks you for a kiss then you won't reply them back..
ok her character is soft and subtle..but that doesn't means she can't ignore..she was still standing there with Shivam..
as today Rey said "TUMG+HARA MERE RAASTE MEIN NA AANA HI MERI SABSE BADI PROBLEM BANNE WALA HAI TAANI"
dis shows his feelings towards Taani..

but please don't make her character so lame sometimes..
Stop making her cry..
make her lil strong..no one tells you to make her slap or make her fight with anyone..but don't show such lameness..
at least make her stand for herself..!!
It's high time..!!

We don't want Kriya's character back because Rey is moving on..
and if she will come then again there will be a love triangle..and as usual u all aadat se majbur vl move all ur focus from swaron..!!
and try doing milaap between any two..or even three🤢 and all rubbish..
and it will be un justice to those fans who are loving TaRey..
and my personal opinion..no one can fit into shakti's shoes..!!
if she will be a great dancer..she won't be pretty..
Please reveal Kriya's Truth because i can understand that it is a total un justice to her character..
m sure ul do it later..and we will be waiting for it..

Stop showing Lame Rey
I love him but i want him to remember at least something about Kriya..

STOP REPEATING THINGS ON TR
WE WANT ORIGINALITY😡

WE WANT DANCE BACK..
situational dance sequences are seriously needed..!

YOU COULD HAVE MADE PEOPLE FALL IN LOVE WITH TAANI'S CHARACTER..
AND U SUCCEEDED  AT SOME POINT BUT OTHER'S WHO ARE HATING HER JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE HER WEAK..
WANT HER TO BE LIL STRONG..
MAINTAIN TO BALANCE BETWEEN TAREY AND SWARON TRACK..
swaron fans only want A GOOD SWARON track..they don't have any problems with anyone else..

STOP BUTCHERING REY/SHARON/TAANI/SWAYAM character..

DO SOMETHING PLEASE READ IT

AND STOP MAKING D3 ANOTHER DMG..!!
Tyler_Durden thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Whnever I see Tanni Why do I always feel she is abt to cry
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
No more swaron MUs plzzz 
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Saurav_

coz she always does that
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Saurav_

What??I heard u stopped watching and are serious with exam prep...If not start them now!!!

_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😡another open ended scene for my swaron it hurts how many times u have did dis what is da purpose of dis and der MU is like dat only and u havestarchedda scene fortomorrow.its high time cv's please do not give another open-ended scene for swaron we are fed up frustrated😡 please bring meaningful track to our swaron do not show lame at all da time use tanha 's acting skilldey arefabulousactor
Edited by bhanumathi - 11 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

SInce when did our favourite show start revolving around a non-actor Gothi and a non-dancer (Vrinda) ... ?

For vrinda's suporters who are gonna come railing with banners saying VRINDA CAN DANCE ... please ... I appreciate and respect your love for her but kindly do not insult dance .. I can quote EVERY remark shez EVER made in EVERY video about her being a dancer and undo it . I have people in Shiamak in both Staff and student level and I had them check the records of the time Miss Dawda claimed to be an instructor and student of SDPI . There is NO such record . She toook a few timepass dance classes and took a few kathak classes when she was in 5th grade and thats about it. So please . I am sure she is a nice person who tries very hard to portray her character on screen and make her fans happy .. but take this from someone who has been dancing ever since she learnt to stand on her two feet and has been very much involved in and in touch with the Dancing circle in Mumbai. Her stance, footwork, posture .. its all WRONG !!!  VRINDA DAWDA IS NO DANCER. I have been on this forum from DAY 1 And EVERYONE here, including the CVs, know my offscreen info is ALWAYS attested-to and confirmed from the right sources. I DONT talk bull. I m not a Kriya fan .. so if I am saying something like this .. there must be SOME logic to it no ? I aint here to show Vrinda down just cuz I love Shakti or something .. cuz I dont . I was never a KR fan so my insulting TR doesnt come out my grief that Taani has replaced Kriya. It comes out of sheer  indignation  when dance is insulted in front of me by saying Vrinda Dawda is a dancer. PLEASE. About her as an actress ... She is pretty ok . Dont really dislike her acting and I do appreciate her efforts in that department . But dancing. PLEASE . Like PLEASE

Agree wid every line..👏👏
U said and Im glad u said d facts!!
Vrinda mayb gud at acting but seriously nt that much of a dancer...

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more thing kis college ke authority ko extra curricular activities se problem hoti hai?😕. Showing college authority like AVP completely against is seriosuly something my understanding level