D3 Frustrations Thread -RE-OPENED: P.118 - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
1 Theirs too many bad guys in the show first Shivams entry then the AVP and VP  - why so many of them and its becoming way too serious and the whole tone is changing aswell as you never get too know the agenda behind why they want to do this which is fustrating me .I thught that dance was a prestigiuos part of Saint Louis then why does she want to end it.No clarifications.

2 Shivam and Taani s relationship needs to end ASAP
With every increasing day they are both geting annoying too see on screen I want this relationship to be over.So Taani and Rey could have their time onscreen.I use to like angry/ jealous rey but not if the story and track does not move forward.Can something happen in this track
Taani -needs to get some happiness because her being sad all the time is depressing 
Rey- Needs to do something and figure out that he has feelings for taani ASAP  or in the least get rid of Shivam
Shivam-needs to get lost in general -by the way the actor that plays shivam no problems with him at all his doing a very good job of us hating him and its working so kudos to him.

Swaron Misunderstanding 
Stop creating misunderstanding between them ,is so irritating to see them happy and angry at each other - we never actually gt to see a build up of a relationship between them.To start working on that

Swayam-
I want swayam to take more of a leader role .I think Rey great and all But I dont think its fair on Swayam he puts in as much effort as them.So he should be put forward.Once in a while.His chracter does not need to start ad stop with Sharon also.and taking a backseat 

Taarey Track
Plain and Simle - Move it forward I want some significant changes in their relationship .But also thanking CVs greatly for giving us Taarey  their great pairing and their emotional depth of love
Hope too see much greater scenes 
Edited by Pimples - 11 years ago
D3 mai kisi ka Bday aya nah hi ID cards ka use hua...I seriuoslydoibt yaha tho bina ID ke coll ke andar enter karna bhi nt allowed hai..

Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333">One more thing kis college ke authority ko extra curricular activities se problem hoti hai?😕. Showing college authority like AVP completely against is seriosuly something my understanding level</font>

CVs ke college me sab ho sakta hai!!wen clg students take videos to make gossips instead of helping out their classmates!!abhi aage aage aur kya kya hoga dekhna banta hai :P
SwaRon's track needs to MOVE. One month of the same loop needs to end CVs, for heaven's sake. I love D3 for what it is, as a whole, but I'd be lying if I didn't say that what draws me to D3 is primarily SwaRon. And SwaRon have been SO depressing sor SO long that now D3 has begun to depress me as a whole. 

PLEASE set this right CVs. 

i hate Tani and I hate Tani Rey pairing ...

I just HATE them..
hates  taa                                                          rey
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

frstly I hve much to say!!starting with the AVP part!!Wich AVP of any particular college conspires against hr own students n create such circumstances wich result in the downfall of the college unity?!dis is pathetic dat CVs are highly ignorant to the termology called REALITY!VP highlighted on Amar's speech defect..is it justifiable dat a vice principal does such an act openly?!!coming to d Taani part shivam asked her for a kiss one moment she was shocked n den freely chit-chatting with shivam with a smile!

Agree, especially on Amar part. VP is calling Amar with " speech defect" that too in public and formal place.
If Rey was suspended for ragging Taani, then VP also should be suspended too for harassing Amar.
Its a big loophole in the story
Edited by -Alinaa- - 11 years ago
hates cv's for giving us such type of d3 track...which only revolves around taani
hates whole d3 team for hurting us...