Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my first attempt on not my favourate couple so pls agar bhul chuk ho gayi ho to maaf kar dena😊

Here is my first update
-Paulomi- thumbnail

CHAPTER-1

[DIWAN MANSION]

A man was sleeping with his laptop on his chest,as he was working almost for the whole night.He was hugging it in such a way,as if it was his own child.A girl of 20 yrs old peeped into his room and found the most expected scene before her eyes.She nodded her head disappointedly and said,"Ye kabhi bhi nehi sudhrenge."She went inside and removed the laptop from his chest.As soon as the laptop was removed,he woke up.The girl asked,"Sameer bhaiya,aap aur kitna kaam karenge?Aap insaan hai ya machine?Aap apne upar dhyaan kab denge?"Sameer Diwan,the eldest son of DF and the main protagonist of this story.He,rubbing his eyes,replied,"Arey aaj ek bohot hi important meeting hai,main uska presentation tayyar kar raha tha."He ordered her,"La waapas kar mera laptop."The girl with the laptop,moved away a distance and said,"Nehi dungi.Aaj main aapki ek bhi baat nehi sunnewaali."Sameer got down from his bed and moved a bit towards her and said,"Dekh choti,mujhe mera laptop waapas karde varna achcha nehi hoga."The girl made a face and ran away with the laptop,with Sameer running behind her.She made him ran around the whole house behind her.The whole house filled with the sound of their shouting.While running through the drawing room,the girl crashed with a middle aged woman.She pulled the girl's ear and scolded,"Ae Priya,kya hai ye sab?Abhi bhi tu koi choti bachchi hai kya?Pura ghar apne sar pe utha kar rakh diya hai subhe subhe.Tujhe lekar main pareshaan ho gayi hu."Priya Diwan,Sameer's younger sister.At that moment,Sameer reached there and complained,"Dekho na ma,ye larki mera laptop lekar bhaag rahi hai.Isey kaho na usey waapas karne ko."Simi Diwan,Sameer and Priya's mother.Simi angrily asked Priya,"Priya???Tuney Sameer ka laptop cheen liya???Aur abhi tak usko kachre mein nehi pheka?"Sameer's expression gradually changed to shock from happiness and Priya shouted with joy.She exclaimed and hugged Simi,"Yesss!That's like my mom."She mocked at Sameer.He disappointedly asked,"Ma ab aap bhi isiki tarafdaari kar rahi ho?"Simi angrily said,"Zarur karungi aur is maamle mein to hamesha karungi.Saari musibato ki jar ye tera laptop hi to hai."After that,she lovingly rubbed his head and said,"Dekh beta,main hamesha har baat pe tera side leti hu,lekin is baat pe bilkul nehi lungi.Tere liye tera kaam zaruri hoga,par mere liye mere bachcho ki sehat se zyaada zaruri aur kuch nehi hai."She then ordered both of them to get ready and come for their breakfast.

In the breakfast table,Sameer and his father Aniruddh Diwan were discussing about the presentation,which has to be given in today's board meeting.Simi came to serve the breakfast.She forcefully closed Sameer's laptop and said,"Jab dekho sirf kaam aur kaam.Ghar ko bhi office banaakar rakh diya hai,dono baap-bete ne milkar.Main aap dono ko warn kar rahi hu,ye mera ghar hai,agar aap dono ko office ki baat karni hai,office mein jaakar kijiye,lekin ghar mein ye sab nehi chalega."She looked at her husband and said,"Aap apni tarah apne bete ko bhi pura workoholic banaa chuke hai.Ab bas kijiye,bohot ho gaya.Khaane ke table mein bhi office ki baate.Is ghar mein to saas lena tak mushkil ho gaya hai.Chaliye chupchap bethkar khana khaiye."Aniruddh gave up,"Le ab to Her Highness ne bhi order de diya hai.Ab to kaam ki baate bandh karni hi paregi."Both the father and son started giggling.Simi felt very offended,"Ha ha hasiye aap.Yaha to kuch kehna hi paap hai."She made an angry face.Priya,on seeing her expression,said,"Mom,ye sab bandh karne ka na ek hi ilaaj hai.Ek achchi si sundar si bhabhi leke aao mere liye,taaki bhaya ko na….."She looked at Sameer and taunted,"Taaki unko na kaam ke taraf dekhne ki bhi fursat na miley."Simi's eyes flashed with happiness.She said,"Ye baat na ekdam thik kahi hai tuney.Yehi ek raasta hai tere bhai ko sudhaarne ka."Sameer got annoyed,"Ma please!Aapko pata hai na mujhe ye saari baate bilkul bhi achchi nehi lagti."Simi slammed,"Kabhi kaam ki duniya se bahaar aake,apni is ma ke baare mein bhi soch liya kar.Mujhe bhi to apne bete ki shaadi ke kitne armaan hai.Thik hai apne liye biwi na sahi,mere liye ek bahu hi leke aa."Sameer didn't want to argue on this matter,so he concentrated on his food.Priya mocked,"Vaise bhaiya jo keh rahe hai,vo sach bhi hai mom.Unhe ye saari baate achchi kaise lag sakti hai,kyuki unke jaise unromantic insaan se shaadi kaun karegi aur jo thori bohot larkiya unhe attract karne ki koshish karti hai na,unke taraf to vo dekhte bhi nehi hai."Sameer glared at her and asked,"Tujhe nehi lagta,aajkal teri zabaan teri umar se kuch zyaada hi lambi hoti ja rahi hai?"They started fighting again.Seeing Sameer,Simi sadly thought,"Pata nehi mere bete ko aisi larki milegi bhi ya nehi jo usey uske kaam ki duniya se bahaar laake zindagi aur pyar ka matlab samjha sake."

[SHARMA NIWAS]

A girl is doing morning prayers.After completing the prayers,she gave aarti to everyone and took their blessings.A small boy of 8 yrs old was about to take the laddoo from the thaali of aarti when the girl slapped lightly on his hand.He folded his lips.A middle aged woman prayed to God,"Bhagwaan kare ke meri beti ko dher saara pyar karne waala pati aur sasural mile."A middle aged man replied,"Milega kyu nehi,hamari beti hai hi karoro mein ek.Dekhna karoro mein ek larka milega usey."They are Inder Sharma,the owner of SN and his wife Kutumb Sharma.Another man of age 30 and above said,"Arey milega kaise nehi daddy,uska ye bhai hai na.Main dhundhke laaunga."Munna Sharma,eldest son of the family.The family business of SF,which is of transport,is controlled by both Inder and Munna.A woman of age 26 and above said,"Ha ha,is Chandni Chowk mein to kya,purey Delhi mein meri nanad jitni khubsurat aur sanskaari larki,kisi bhi parivar ko chiraag leke dhundhne par bhi nehi milegi."She is Sunaina Sharma,wife of Munna.A young lad of almost Sameer's age,took the aarti from the girl and cupped her face,"Hum to apni ek lauti,laadli behen ki shaadi itne dhumdhaam se karenge ke puri Delhi dekhegi."He is Vidit Sharma,second eldest son of SF and a doctor by profession.The girl shouted,"Ab aap log bas bhi kijiye na,jab dekho tab meri shaadi ke peeche hi par jaate ho.Main kya itni buri hu,jo aap sab mujhe yaha se bhagaane pe utaaru ho gaye ho?Main nehi karungi koi shaadi vaadi.Main aap logo ko chorke kahi nehi jaane waali."She made a face.She is,Indira Sharma,the one and only daughter of SF and the main protagonist of the story.Kutumb rubbed her head and said,"Shaadi to har larki ko karna hi parta hai beta.Aur tujhe kisne kaha ke hum tujhe is ghar se bhagaana chahte hai?Tujhme to hum sabki jaan basti hai.Agar tu jaayegi,to is ghar ki jaan bhi to chali jaayegi na."All were pampering her.At that moment,that little boy came and asked,"Agar aap logo ka bua ko laad pyar karna khatam ho gaya ho to main kuch kahu?"He pulled Indira's hand and said,"Bua mujhe laddoo do na,kabse khara hua hu."Indira leaned towards him and said,"Arey mere bal ganesh,agar zyaada laddoo khaayega na,to bilkul unke jaise laddoo ban jaayega."Ishaan Sharma,only son of Munna and Sunaina.Ishaan made an angry face and replied,"Samajh gaya ke aap mujhe nehi dene waali."Indira nodded her head.He replied,"Thik hai to main khud hi le leta hu."Before Indira could stop him,he took the laddoo and ran away.Indira screamed,"Ishaaan!"and too ran after him.Seeing their activities,Suniana told Kutumb,"Mummyji,main to bas yehi dua karti hu ke ye na bas aise hi hasti,khilkhilaati rahe aur iski khushiyo ko kisi ki bhi nazar na lage."Kutumb nodded her head in agreement.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
me first to read and comment😃... WOW Indira and Sameer totally different from HD 😊
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preethimadhavg

me first to read and comment😃... WOW Indira and Sameer totally different from HD 😊

pata nehi inshi jitna achcha likh bhi paaungi ya nehi,Iam really very scared😊  

by the way thanks

pls do correct me for my mistakes
Edited by MultiPAULOMI - 11 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh,what a beautiful start.It ws amazing yaar.U wrote d whole in such a way dat i feel its happening infront of my eyes.Sam n priyas masti was 2 good.D convo at dining table was fab.N den indu n her family scenes r also fantastic.I loved it totally.Keep it up.
-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faria.

Gosh,what a beautiful start.It ws amazing yaar.U wrote d whole in such a way dat i feel its happening infront of my eyes.Sam n priyas masti was 2 good.D convo at dining table was fab.N den indu n her family scenes r also fantastic.I loved it totally.Keep it up.

thanks and if i do any mistake pls fee free to correct me  
-Paulomi- thumbnail
thanks  
Angle. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Soo beautiful  update
u r too good...
wonderful start
Do cont and pm me

-Paulomi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ria..

Soo beautiful  update
u r too good...
wonderful start
Do cont and pm me

ok