•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sahil and Shivani are in their room when Sahil's sis comes to call her out. Devyani asks Mansi to come along with her for a day, but their saas denies saying she wouldn't be able to live without her husband. Sandhya asks Devyani where her husband is and that she never met him. Devyani is a little hesitant and Shivani saves the moment right then by coming down the stairs. The sisters hug and take everyone's leave.

Anoop is working on his laptop when Mansi hesitatingly asks him if she should send his clothes to get pressed. Anoop se you know I do everything myself; my clothes are already pressed, you don't have to worry about it.

Anoop's mom comes in his room and asks if he's booking Sahil and Shivani's honeymoon tickets. Anoop affirms saying he had promised Sahil. His mother sarcastically says it's strange that you're the elder bro and it hasn't even been a week since you got married; you're sending Sahil on a honeymoon, but what about Mansi? Didn't you promise Mansi? Anoop makes office excuses and his mom says did you even ask Mansi what she wants or did you decide everything on your own? Anoop says how do I make you understand? She says you don't need to, both of us know the truth. She leaves and Mansi is lost in thought about why the mother-son are so hostile towards each other.

Shivani arrives at her maayka and she gets special treatment which doesn't go so well with her. Her father reminds her that no matter what, a daughter is "parayi" after her marriage. Her mother says your susraal is your home now. Let a few days pass; once your in-laws start loving you, you will instantly forget us. Right then, she spots a file and reads out some name saying they are some very important client and their daughter's wedding is next month.

Anoop's family is working on some dress/sari (supposedly it's a surprise for Mansi).  Mansi knocks right then and they all hide the fabric. She serves them tea and they wonder why she hasn't slept this afternoon. While serving, she notices the sari hidden under the pillow and insists on seeing it. They show it to her and she praises it like no other. Anoop's mom tells her it's a surprise for her, made by herself. Mansi suggests her to open a boutique and she'll become her assistant. Her mother in law says in a serious tone that it's one thing to have a hobby, but I don't like women going out and working. We don't lack anything in our home and it's against the family's tradition to have the girls go out and earn money. Sandhya says no one knows this better than me. I've done interior designing, yet I don't go out and work. Mansi's mother in law says just because you like something doesn't mean you should make money out of it. Mansi is thoughtful.  

Shivani is on the phone with Mr. Khandelwal and says all the preparations are done and my sister is there to look over the things too. She hangs up in anger and says they didn't agree. Her parents ask her how much advance she received and she says 3 lakhs. Her mother and sis start saying they'll make arrangements with their jewelry and what not, but she refuses saying she'll join the office again and earn the money. Her mother stops her saying it's only been a day since she got married, she can't do this. Shivani says I'll talk to Sahil and see what he says.

The ladies are having a good time with Sahil and Anoop's childhood clothes that their mother had made herself when Sahil comes in the room and reminisces. He says you did so much for us, but I never thanked you. His mom lovingly says you remember all that, it's more than enough for me. Mansi sees and remembers how she talked to Anoop (opposite of how she did with Sahil). Mansi thinks to herself that mummyji never talked like that to Sahil, but her tone always changes when it comes to Anoop. Sahil's phone rings and he excuses himself.

Shivani says I need your help and explains the situation to him (all in mute). She says sorry, I didn't want to work so soon after marriage, but I have no choice. Sahil asks what if I make the arrangement for money? Shivani refuses saying her parents will never agree to that. Sahil says all right, I'll talk to mom. Upon hanging up, Sahil says getting mom to agree won't be easy, but I'll have to try.

Precap: Sahil asks his mom what's the need of her to work when there are two daughter-in-laws in the house. In fact, if you do want to work, why don't you do some social work? His mother says when I was your age, even then I never liked to go out and work, then why now? You look at your own work. You've given all the burden to Anoop, but whom am I talking to? Anyway, why were you looking for me? Sahil says nothing and she goes away.

Edited by OnlyHope - 11 years ago
when will you post the written update?
AAAHHH. Thankyou SO SO much for putting up up, Fariii. 
saahils d jaann ov d drammaa
haayyyeee kya shair tha ji wah wah:p
hes v cuteee lukddd v cuteee in red cap ehehe
I think Anoop is step son of rajluxmi
Thanks for your awesome update
Thanks for the update ðŸ˜Š