Arjun

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OS for: @smiley21 Hope you liked it babe!

He smiled and opened his arms as she stepped into his embrace shyly, savoring the first moment she had with him. He placed his chin on top of her locks as she rested her ear on his chest, and they both closed their eyes as their hearts beat as one.

They stood there for a couple minutes before a loud whistle broke them out of their trance. Riya jumped away from Arjun, trying to stop her cheeks from flaming again. Arjun looked up annoyed, but smiled again as he saw her cheeks turn crimson, the color making her coal black eyes sparkle.

Shri was the first to burst into the room, dramatically dancing to an unheard beat, his eyes closed and his lips turned upwards in an open-mouthed smile. Chottu followed behind, his muscular frame nearly shaking with happiness, his eyes slightly tearing up, and his smile uncontainable. Rathod was at the end, his eyes alight, and a rare smile on his handsome features. He clapped as he entered the room, his guard down as he felt the happiness that had so long evaded his life.

"Mubarak baad, Sir! Aap toh bare hi chupe rustaam nikle!" Shri grinned at his senior, who for once, indulged in a small chuckle as response.

"Arre waah! Sir just chuckled! Riya's already spread her magic on him!" Chottu giggled, and slightly nudged Riya with his elbow.

Rathod tried to look stern, but failed, deciding to let the smile be. "Okay team, we have to get started on the new case..."

As Rathod announced Riya and Chottu would be the ones going to the research lab, Arjun couldn't help but let out a small noise of protest. Rathod chuckled at his antics, and then relented, warning him sternly to "not deviate from the crime."

Arjun nodded in mock solemnity, and the two laughed, their arms around each other's shoulders, the carefree-ness of when his wife was still around back.

As Riya and Arjun walked out, Rathod wiped a stray tear from where it threatened to drift down his cheek. Chottu noticed, and squeezed the older man's shoulder in comfort.

He motioned to the door as he walked out, and Rathod simply inclined his head, happy tears threatening to spill.

He thought over the last couple weeks.

Riya had been in the hospital for a while. It seemed like Arjun was finally understanding his feelings for her. The doctor said it seemed like she had lost will to survive. That's when the change came forth. Arjun burst into the room, taking her hands in his, and talking to her ceaselessly, the love and devotion apparent in his eyes. He was overjoyed when she fought it out. And told her to call him Arjun. They had been through too much for sir to suffice.

Shri broke him out of his trance, waving a hand in his face, and asking whether they should start the car.

Rathod cleared his throat and grunted In affirmation, unable to keep the smile off his face as he walked out and saw the couple sharing an ice cream, something Arjun never did before.

They fit perfectly, he realized, as he saw Shri run out even louder than he had been before, causing Arjun to pull a blushing Riya into a hug. His only hope was that they would last

Inspired by @smiley21 I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320 

If you want PMs, just buddy me, and send a PM/scrap that you're from the Arjun forum. And I want reviews if you want PMs. And yes, I do know I sound greedy. Deal with it :P 

And if your too lazy, go to this link and like the third post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320?pn=6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiley21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved it awesome..thanks for accepting my request...i love all ur os's...thanks for the pm...always looking forward to ur work :)
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Just loved it!!!

All ETF Team are awesome.

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww this was the best one...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved it...😳
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww...this was. very cute :):)
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gr8 work

Awesome!!!

Loved it :-)
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful! loved the hugging part... rathore had happy tears... aww that is so sweet... he must have really felt happy for them! loved the concept and the idea of arjun and riya sharing ice cream! too cute and awesome! loved it!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it dear, as usualπŸ˜†
Continue writing, its a pleasure reading your OSπŸ˜‰
Liza. thumbnail
Awwwh ! This was so cute :)
I absolutely love it !
As I do all your other stories :)
Looking forward to reading more .
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow 

shree to pura drama king hai...he is the cupid in ariya's love story what say
Rathor really care for Arjun and Riya ... i just love him
and the main part is arjun and riya shared icecream wow just imagine that β˜ΊοΈ

lovey dear u really create a cute and sweet os with love and friendship