Punar Vivah VM Contest Voting Round

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Yah the member did have trouble uploading..it worked last 2 days...dunno why the link is broken now ๐Ÿ˜•
might wanna get that member to upload it on vidpe or zshare. it'll be unfair if members don't get to watch their hard work na.
OMG this is so Tough ๐Ÿ˜†So funny vms ๐ŸคฃJeez Bua vm too here๐Ÿ˜†... Laughing like hell ๐Ÿ˜†Im having hard time pick 3 All are soo Beautiful ...๐Ÿ‘so glad to see such a awesome creativities here ...๐Ÿ‘Will watch again n vote  ๐Ÿ˜† 

Edited ...

My Picks are 1,2,4 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by --Thush-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by KinSanj

might wanna get that member to upload it on vidpe or zshare. it'll be unfair if members don't get to watch their hard work na.

Sanju Is it okay If I give go ahead to a  new unlisted You tube id for uploading as last resort ๐Ÿ˜• Last 3-4 days the member has tried uploading and the one working link which worked broke in 2 days 

I know its not fair to other members...but having worked so hard..I would hate for the person's efforts going waste coz of some upload issues 
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago
deeps it's compeltely fine...personally i felt u'd probably create a separate youtube channel and upload all these as well...but since the member is having issues with uploading i guess we all can understand this.
please do go ahead, as long as it's not from their original channel which gives their identity away.,
Originally posted by KinSanj

deeps it's compeltely fine...personally i felt u'd probably create a separate youtube channel and upload all these as well...but since the member is having issues with uploading i guess we all can understand this.
please do go ahead, as long as it's not from their original channel which gives their identity away.,

I have never uploaded anything on Utube ๐Ÿ˜† ..and more than that Zee tv vids tend to get blocked or removed with no notice ..thats why i had second thots on uploading entries via YT
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

I have never uploaded anything on Utube ๐Ÿ˜† ..and more than that Zee tv vids tend to get blocked or removed with no notice ..thats why i had second thots on uploading entries via YT
well with that...it only happens when u are a regular at uploading. if u hardly upload vms...and stuff then it doesn't get blocked or deleted.
say if u upload a 1000 videos in a day, half of them will probably say delete ๐Ÿ˜†
don't worry i assure u, it'll all be gud. infact i think it'll be better if all these were uploaded on youtube in one account. coz this way it's easier for all the members to view the vms.
Pheww   Open for voting now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
EPA EPA! Reserved ! 
Edit ~
All are So good!
Going for

Good Luck All ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Sadiie x
Edited by ..Sadiie.. - 11 years ago
Entry 2,4 and 6