Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Yesterdays show was not at all dissapointing :ll

ananya456 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just tuned to If today and seeing some post i was a bit dissapointed.
I mean how the show began with ram's Faintness.. The smartness they showed On that scene... Their after The total fun they created  in Rajat tang khichai was too good... I mean all are our balh actors... stars indeed just bcz humko ram-priya kuch der ke liye dikhe that doesnt mean yesterday's epi was a dissapointing one...Their was somya(i dnt knw her real name ) sumona, sameer mohit even the way mama reacted was too good... Dadi from the begining was not good in acting...
 But isnt that look like we r realy discouraging sameer's acting bcz i think  a few days back there was a post like sameer ko kuch film ke liye chance wagera mila hain... ANd last line was... he is being appriciated for his acting in balh...
Bohoto ne likha that ðŸ¤£ he is appiciated ... he needs to learn acting..
I dnt think he does... as bcz uska jo role hain wo aisa hi hain... aur Balh 1 ke shuruyad mein bhi Ram ka char5acter hi aisa hi tha... and obviously he cant reach the level the god n godess Ram-sakshi...
How can he...???

And peehu's smile... she is a kid... and that doctor he was a bhondu indeed ,, but  what can he do when hi cant do any thing in front of sakshi's expressions...  And amrita ,, this is  so unfair to blame her... y are we doing this ???

What i wanna say is that

1.the first faint seen was Smart
2.Then Rajat's tang khichai was so fun
3. Mama's expression was damn good..
4.Krishna's feeling that somethings wrong with Ram is so Logical
and louching
5. Amrita's smile was natural...
6. Sakshi's expression is nothing to express
7. Rajat's confession was Good...and realy i feel bad for him..bcz raya ko hi milne hain..at the end of the day
8.The show was not at all dissapointing
9.we are  Not at all being fare Blaiming the doctor for his bhondunes.., peehu for her smile, ekta for showing more kapoor family and Saying yesterday's show dissapointing...  

welcome to comment
Edited by ananya456 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YAAAY! Ananya... nice post. I suppose our expectations were so high from waiting all weekend, that we were all dissapointed. I am sure everyone wanted to see a full episode of Ram and Priya talking everything out and sorting all differences. And a big hug would have been really good too! ðŸ˜‰

It's all that disappointment that poured out as anger against Rajat. But seriously, how can we expect this to move fast. If all differences get sorted out fast, then there won't be a show left. So good job, in trying to keep the morale up! Hopefully everyone will start thinking like you. At least ham sab ka BP tho nahin badh jaayega, Ram ki tarah! 😆

pink27 thumbnail
Hey good to see a very different take on yesterday's episode.Am sure there would be  ppl who wld agree with you.

Well, according to me the episode could have been much better..it started of very well but lost somewhere midway..people are reacting this way coz they were expecting some very good RaYa moments and encounter.yes they know Ram wld get hospitalised and all..yet an encounter prior to that was expected..so fans were disappointed..so every blooper,flaw in the episode was nit-picked..everyone was bashed the actors,directors,creative head,Ekta,the channel everyone.

THe reaction was like that of the cricket fans when the Indian cricket team loses an important match from the winning position.

Well, i watched the episode with low expectations and my reactions were noy extreme.

What i liked:
1.Yes .i like the fainting scene-How the Voice over and the scenes,the FBs were juxtaposed,Ram falling, Priya's screaming 'Ram' and her exclaiming "He is my husnand..somebody help !"..the screen blanks out and the next shot..the ambulance!

2.yes..Sakshi's acting! I loved it...She was in her character..Ram faitning and collapsing really really panicked Priya..her fear of losing him..her constant yelling and shouting so that Ram responds.Her feeling guilty for Ram's condition she yelling "i cant live without him"..did show the sheer desparation of Priyas state of mind...even she was shocked and overwhelmed and was venting it all out!

3.I am not a fan of samir kochhar's acting,but must admit he did show a huge improvement.Esp the phone scene..(yes it was not as perfect when we compare to raShi..but certainly not bad,infact decent)..the effort from the guy was seen...he was much much better than his previous emotional scene with pooja where he reveals about him and juoti..so this improvement is appreciated.

What i did not like.
1.Bad direction for the ambulance scene,The director could have been smart here.he knew if he is working with a junior artist and the kid(who looked distracted as she was not needed to speak any dialogues) he could have just and just focussed on Sakshi..with lack of support from the doc and Peehu..the scene was spoilt inspite of the efforts.

2.Samir scenes with Nuts and soumya were way too lengthy..we already had a teasing scene on thursay..so i felt that it was arepeat of the same..and more of a filler which did not add any value to the episode.Similarly we had and additional scenes with Rahul,one KK scene..these scenes did not add much to the story and were very irritating and distracting.

Howewer i do feel that the story has reached at an interesting point.hope it sis executed well hence forth..

So in a daily serial format we have a good day as well as bad..yesterday it was kinda mixed...
classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My personal opinion is ... I liked yesterday's episode ... It wasn't rush ... But still we got 2 c d story moving ... It was not like spending 15 mins on just staring at each other & wid their flashbacks ... Luking forward 2 2day's episode ...
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The biggest USP of yesterday's episode was both Ram and Saakshi's expressions, may be it was of small duration they came but they were simply mind blowing, I was really annoyed to see others than RaYa but their expressions made me calm, am eagerly waiting for today's episode
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was highly disappointed..
i knw dat ram wud faint(thanx to ram's pics n articles)only first 5 mins worthwatch rest everythung was crap
i blame it on the direction n dialogues
the ambulance scene which shud be emotional turned into comedy 
the doctor(may be compounder)was dng nothing except trying hard to surpress his smile.wen priya was shouting to do something he says dat i cant do anything here in the ambulance he was not even trying to check ram's pulse rate..by the time u reach the hosp wat if the patient dies..
priya's dialogues wer good but her screaming cud hav been a bit low...
pihu was smiling in the scene its not her fault dey wud hav trained her so dat she can atleast put a shock expression knowing dat amrita can act n shez a talented kid.knowing golu uncle is her dad is not a small thing i was expecting atleast a dialogue from pihu abt papa
n the party scene was pathetic nuts make up ws loud everything was forced 
everyone was giving tips to rajat..n dat fellow's dindhora to the whole world abt his love n every one was encouraging him to propose 
arey baba atleast think from dat girl's side hw wud she react she didnt show any feelings towards him dey are not even friends he cud hav kept this matter to himself no need to shw off
n  the confession scene : who will propose a girl wen his best buddy is hospitalised 

ovar all i didnt like anything in yest's epi  only first few mins n priya's pain which turned out to be a big joke(feel sorry for ST)

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Only Raya scene was good.. Rest all yuck
ananya456 thumbnail
it was not at all dissapointing
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i guess what i am guessing form your point of view is  you do like sameer alot and like rajat
now having said that i will say why the epi was still disaapointing for me!!
BALH is of RAYA and raya alone ,understood by all -even actors say so in thier interviews ,and hence similar expctations  

thursday we were waiting for the raya milan left on the crucial moment of ram shocked at seeing priya in front, , thurs, fri sat sun mon whole day all of us were waitng anxiously to see the big stand off the big milan the raya magic so we had bery very very exceptional hopes!!
now in that epi what we got

• the first scene - i have no problems with it ram fainitng was natural it was the most logical moment in her show keepnig in mind his health!! 
  • the ambulance i dnt mind pihu darling smilnig and in the ofrum also NOT one member blamed pihu it was the direcotr and editinbg team that was blamed!! and it was true it spoiled the whole sakshi magic for me!!
  • the casting of the hosp staff the direction cld have been crispy
  • now seeing more of ram priya like maybe priya holding his hand to her heart, kissing his hand kissing his head, priya pihu hugging ram while in journey we got nothing just three glimpses !! this was MAHA dissapointing!! 🤢
  • thurs we already saw the rajat loves pooja fiasco , we had his encounter with rahul had his with old ladies why the extra long scene of soumya nuts and  a mum kartick i fail to understand plus thew whole cady movbile deal and rahul rajat dialouge i ddnt ifnd it funny good or even relevant u knw why ? coz i was waitng for the raya!!
  • so yes for me it was dissapointin to  see the  epi being placed on rajats love sotry, his leg pullnig attempt on holding the phne and mumbing a pyar ka izahar !! when that time could have invested in the raya magic!!

as for acting ofcourse sameer cant match ram sakshi no question no doubts - nor do i even expect it !! but still i havnt been able to like his character that much, i feel the cvs have really hurried with making his character a super romantic guy, how can one love someone so much without even knowing if kuch ha b ya nhn ? ik dum se all his faults are forgiven he is jolly he is presumptous- getting married and dreaming without actually thinknig that a single mom can also have a choice?  but leaving that aside reason was FOR me raya is much more imp than KM anf RAJAT

so yes for me the entire kapoor house was a big big drag, had it been shown on thurs and the milan on mon i would have been al il ok but after showing us a teaser of the raya milan you give us a rajat and KM pls nope that is a disspointment