|~:~NT#12 Aa Zara Kareeb Se ~:~|

Posted: 11 years ago

Dimple and Shivu... watching the "Aa Zara" sequence... rewinding it...and re-rewinding it!πŸ˜†

Dimpy: OMG!!! I just thought... I was watching Kurbaan Hua sequence...
Shivu: woah!!! I re-called Abhiya first dance!!
Dimpy: he he...!!! I hope Shifs wasn't listening😳
Shivu: *looks around* naahh!!! we are safe!!!
Dimpy: phewww!!! anyways... CG dekhi!!
Shivu: yes... I was like πŸ˜²πŸ˜² when I saw the CG!!! It rushed pages like hell!!!
Dimpy: I know..I am sooo proud of MB Forum
Shivu: yep!!! you know...I change my dabba...almost like EVERYDAY...or sometimes like 2 times a day!!! Thanks to Saher diπŸ€—

*tring!! Tring Tring!!*

Dimpy: what the hell is that!!
Shivu: aah nothing...I had set an alarm for NT...every monday!!
Dimpy: ohh!! *then stops...lookks at the watch* gosh!!! today is MONDAY!
Shivu: hmm...it is...!!
Dimpy: areyy!!! haven't made any preps for the intro!!!
Shivu: oooppsss!!! I didn't send reminders this week😲
Dimpy: SHIVUU!!! How could you??😑😑
Shivu: I dunno!! I was soo lost!!! I am sorry!! I'll do it right away!!!
Dimpy: hmm...😑
Shivu: sorry sorry Dimpy!😭
Dimpy: ok..I'll post the NL on Tuesday then
Shivu: I am shorry!😭

Tuesday:

Heya people... I am back with this week's NT...!!

But before that imp. announcement...!!

Important Notice: We have a few sections unvolunteered... and empty as in... so I had to post a new topic... that i'll do on Wednesday...but today!! If anyone wishes to sign-up! PM NautankiTimesaccount

Sections:  Story So Far
                     Romantic Moment
                     FF/SS/OS of the Week

Interested people can sign up!!!
Edited by -Dimple- - 11 years ago

(By lovelygeet24x7 )

Well this week was filled with some excellent episodes with each of them taking the story up a higher notch.The worst scene undoubtedly was when RK insulted Madhu in front of all at the party by treating her as a waitress.It was disgusting to see her being ruthlessly twirled around across the hall,forcing her  to serve drinks to guests.MB was left startled seeing R.K'S conduct towards her & so were the guests.

(By  Phoenix.Xeelan  )

This week Bakra title goes to Sikky aka bandar aka Sikandar Bhatia for his tharkey act to his bhabi Madhubala Risabh Kundra. He went to M adhus bedroom with fruits to take care of her and chance maraoing her. If his dear brother RK came to know about this... he will be bandar and RK will be madari so watch out Sikky πŸ˜†

(By  lovelygeet24x7  )

Finally there is something worth writing in this section this week.No points for guessing as we had only one hilarious scene i.e when Bittoji joked to Sikki that the theme for R.K's party would be jail.And Sikki actually believes it to be true & even conveys it to Kukuji. Both come dressed as jailer & prisoner at the party making a fool of themselves in front of all.πŸ˜† .And the best party they literally had the guts to changetheir clothes & again come to attend the same partyπŸ˜†

(By Armu4eva  )

10000000% goes.. handsdown to Kuku ji and his beta ji πŸ€£ in their fancy attire in RKs party .. .seriously ... Sikky looked like the perfect Bandar.. in the prisoner ka attire..! πŸ˜† And to top it all... the duo had locked the handcuff on each other.. πŸ˜†! Good prank by Bittu jee.. πŸ‘ .. as they say.. jaise ko taisa... ! The father son duo ..had it coming since long! πŸ˜Ž

~Continued~

(By DamnedDrooler-)

Hands n feets down Madhu it is ... Wow is the word all black magic truly amazing ... She was looking stunning in black sari with almost backless blouse ... Sexy and innocence all together such a rare combo... and open hair do suit her very well with beautiful danglers n a bindi with minimum of make up she completed the look of mrs kundra ... you just cannot stop gazing at her ... Drashti looked amazing in black

(By Phoenix.Xeelan  )

This week no fashion sense to be trashed because Trishna wasnt shown πŸ˜› and due to the Party Sikky and Kuku bhatia were ok dressed and otherways everyone was nicely dressed... so I will spare Sikky and trishna this week πŸ˜†

(By  Armu4eva   )

^^ πŸ˜• ... ooi... havent i declared.. Ek se.. Mera.. kya hoga πŸ˜† already .. so well lets have the Pics of the week πŸ˜³

Malish... tel Malish β˜ΊοΈ

^^ Sur jo tera chakraye.. yah.. kandhe mein dard ho jaye...
      aaja ..pyaare.. paas hamare.. kahe ghabraye πŸ˜›

Well that must have been the REAL thots in Madhus mind when her Adarniya Patidev demanded she be a FULL Biwi ..πŸ˜‰ and give him a malish with her mulayam hath πŸ˜³! Despite the hesitation ..Madhu did try and fulfill his demand...and seeing this mauka.. Tharkey maroed a chauka n grabbed her hand πŸ˜‰ during the rigors! 

Teri Meri .. Meri Teri... Prem ..Kahani hai Mushkil..

^^ Tick tock..Tick tock ... as the clock struck 9... almost on a cue.. Tharkey turned to look .. n there a breath-taking sight ensued..! Decked in his chosen outfit .. n accessories.. Madhu descended down the stairs while RKs eyes. were locked with hers.. in a strong gaze! Mesmerised and lost in her beauty.. he extended his hand and she took it on a cue! πŸ˜³ Indeed... 'RK .. Madhu ki prem kahani hai mushkil.. do lafzo mein ye beyan na ho paye' 

Aa zara kareeb se... ye pal mile hain naseeb se..

aah... now thats what u call the DANCE of .. passion.. aggression .. obsession .. celebration... gosh..anything n everything! 😳 .. Time seemed to have come to a standstill as Rishbala.. held each other n grooved together! What a sight for sore eyes..! The tension.. n attraction was so palpable..  i culd feel the TV screens melting! πŸ˜³

~Continued~

(By  bubblygal1711 )

VM of the Week

(By  Jyo_Ks )

Hie guys, we recently got a buzz about some hot kiss happening between RishBala which brought the omg out of us..😲,☺️ today I have got for you all an article by Tellybuzz, stating Vivian giving a RED JHANDI for kissing onscreen as he is not comfortable in doing it.. πŸ˜†
You also come to know about some interesting stuffs which he shared after getting the role of RK..πŸ˜‰
This article got about 493+ comments with 363+ Votes & about 23216+ Views

( By x.Maaneet4eva.x )

View: 247
Comments: 12513

Most Discussed Topic

(By -NaGs_BaBy- )

Cheers to the new Rishtedaaris 3

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3197284
by darindigi with 458 replies and 2166 views

-Dimple & Shivu-
Good job gals...

Awesome..!!πŸ‘

wow, fab job again πŸ‘

I'll take OS/FF/SS of the week, if noone has taken it already πŸ˜³
wow nice NL, me love all of it, i want to take one post but i am afraid that i may lag behind in submission, thus i will have put my hand down
Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago
Aanchal!!! Heyy!!! Welcome Back!!

Yep... FF/SS you goo!!!
awsome NL guys..Shivu today m so happy...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†..after so many weeks I got my job back..today a member post a tweet so I'll do my section next week..yeee..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ