•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
 episode starts wid dat mysterious lady talking to anusha and she gave her chocolate anusha refuses saying dat lakshmi always taught dem dat nt to eat things frm strangers dadaji and mohan ask shanti abt whereabts f anusha shanti says she is in danger she is in champaklal's haveli ask dem to reach immidiately here anusha eats chocolate and feels dizzy she put her in sac and say she will get gud price f her and was abt to put her in truck lakshmi kishan reaches der she mislead dem to haveli bt lakshmi saw anusha's footwear and suspects dat lady and came back she ask dat lady wht is in d sac wht is in d sac she tried to frighten her away bt kishan also supports lakshmi  and while he hold dat lady lakshmi freed anusha and after dat she attacked dat lady nd said hw dare u tried to kidnap anusha same tym dadaji and all reaches with police and take anusha with them  dadaji inform neelam dat anusha is wid dem nd ask her to tell it to heera she tell it to heera heera say it is tym fr final decision dadaji nd mohan praise lakshmi shanti says itis small problem big problem is waiting outside and explain it is a decision which will shock u all came wid anusha nd head towards middle f house dey all head towards anusha heera hugs her neelam and panna tried to show affection towards her heera scolds dem saying she break all relations with them and build wall  in middle of house asusual fight starts dey all declare dey build a wall and goes inside dadaji and mohan are sad dadaji say he will teach dem lesson ram is scolding neelam fr bringing deewar dvd  he said i asked u to bring number f d person who build wall dadaji came aand try to advice ram bt all in vain dadaji at last say i will nt allow u 2 build wall as i m owner f property ram say he will die if wall is nt built and warns neelam if she support dadaji she will be widowed lakshmi  overhears d conversation and is shocked 

precap dadaji is scolding lakshmi if u want to go u can go  bt fullfill ur promise of vanishing borders in faimly u have given to children lakshmi wipe off tears and say she will unite dem