BV - Sep 18th 2012 - Written Update

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry guys, I forgot today's my turn!

Anandi reiterates that she cannot forgive him for what he has done, and how he insulted her mother's death by showing up to do some voodoo. Singh's arrive at that moment and are shocked to hear this. Anandi continues that JB is asking forgiveness as though he wants to snatch it, he does not respect anybody, so he will not be forgiven. She turns around and is shocked to see her family. Everyone enter the temple. JB starts his sob story with DS that Anandi is not forgiving him and she should convince her. As her ex-husband, he has a right to ask Anandi's forgiveness. DS is super irritated to hear this and slaps him. Bhairav tells JB that he will never change, his attitude and selfishness is very evident in his words, he will never be forgiven and neither will Anandi do that ever. JB stares at everyone and walks off angrily.

At the circuit house, Shivu's arrives and Irawati tells him CM has gone to meet Anandi. The rest of them tease him a little bit. DJ suggests that Shivu should give Anandi red roses. Just then CM enters and says Anandi does not deserve it. She tells everyone she went to meet Anandi after learning of JB's arrival in Jetsar. She is mighty upset about this and doesn't trust Anandi's promise to not let her past affect her future with Shivu. Everyone tries to convince her, but in vain. She suggests that they should call Anandi and tell her point blank that she should not keep any contact with JB. Everyone else feels this is not a big deal, but CM is adamant

Shivu tells CM that he doesn't care if Anandi wants to keep in touch with JB, it is solely Anandi's decision and he will support her no matter what. CM is upset to hear this and feels he may regret his decision later and walks off. Just then Anandi calls Shivu and asks him to meet her immediately. Shivu leaves. 

Alok goes to meet CM and tries to convince CM that Anandi is a nice girl and will not hurt Shivu. CM still doesn't look convinced and says she hopes she is wrong about Anandi.

Precap : Anandi and Shivu sitting in a barn while it is raining outside. Shivu places his hands on Anandi's to console her. JB watches this secretely and is pissed off and same precap as yesterday, declaring he will avenge his loss (yeah right, khud ko sambhal pehle bevda kahika...all words, no action!)

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Loved the precap minus J's drivel about 'badla'. Shiv touches anandi's hand for the first time. Oh! so romantic
jagdish kabhi nahi sudhrega...he is such a M.C.P...
Thanks for  the update. J turning from bad to worse  ridiculous🤢. 

And CM...what is this female's problem if J comes back? She is talking as if Anandi has gone to Mumbai to see him. She is not a schemy woman but she is a total pessimist! She should marry someone instead of staying single and playing roles to separate couples!
After seeing today's episode I can say only one thing...Though it is very good for a divorcee or a widow to marry again, complications come with it...I don't think CM's point of view is wrong...In cases like this, there is always a chance that the girl can't accept her new husband completely many of the times...Though circumstances matter...! CM has this insecurity which is not letting her accept this fact...And I am so glad she talked what is in her heart before the family...This shows that she is not negative, but is insecure as well as unhappy, that Shiv might not get the love he deserves...And after what Shiv's father said, it is completely clear that CM is more of a mother to Shiv than her own and that is the reason, she is not happy...! It is not that she is interfering here, because it is obvious that she has equal right to think about Shiv in this family, which shows the strong bond they share...!

What CM needs to understand is that, even though this insecurity is there along with uncertainity, it is after all Shiv's call at the end of the day, because his happiness matters as well...And Shiv has full confidence and trust in his love and CM should accept it...! Yeah, may be having friendly relationship is going too forward for now, because that is for Shiv and Anandi to talk about, but she should understand that Anandi is trying and she should trust Shiv and the elders decision and wait...

The way Jagya stared at Anandi angrily really made me think about what he will do next...? Dadisa's anger as well as Bhairon's neutral behaviour saying he knew that Jagya won't change, were just wonderful to watch...

Looking forward for Anandi and Shiv's talks tomorrow...! I hope Shiv goes to CM and tells him about what Anandi says and tries to decrease her insecurity saying that Anandi is 100% into this relationship and would never hurt him or back of now...!

So, vow, now we see Jelous Jagya atlast...! His ex-wife holding hands with our collector saab...! Ha ha...will love to see him burn to ashes day by day...!😃
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
Thanks 4 the lightning update...
Thanks for the update!!. Can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode...
my like button is not working... so big like from me and a big thank you... will not watch today, but tomorrow pukka - AnSh😳!!!!!!
Thanks for the great update 😃 Loved the precap and jug head like a peeping Tom was just 😆
MSP is all badlaaa taking mood not coz anandi dint forgave him...🤢,,,but coz he cudnt bear to see her near shiv...and shiv touching her   🤣
oyyy...tereee...
abhe tou 1st night bake hai mere MSP ☺️