Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
To be honest I am totally unliking bhabhimas attitude towards Naitak and akshara seriously how many times are they gonna sorry for sin they didn't do I mean instead of their sides boom they are been kicked out of SS house as for rajsheri she should had said that once the truth is out she will def repent for those 10 years of misery she out on both families I still miss gayatri as she would be the only one who would put Bhabhima in her place as for naksh he is bit annoying but Bhabhima 😡  She will def regret and so I be taking a break from not this forum but from the show till the issue resolves 
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Please vent all your frustrations here instead of creating separate posts.
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Akshara separation from Naitik lasted so long it made the show drag and unwatchable sometimes. Now this with Kartik and Naira will drag too. There are more long and depressing periods in the tracks, than happy ones. I have had to stop watching off and on because the dragging is intolerable. Cvs need to find ways to present longer..,happier tracks. They also need to take this show back to more realistic stories. I am thinking it would have been better to kill off Akshara and real Naitik together in a track, then present the show with a new Naitik and then have Akshara die. I regret to say this, but I think this show will shut if they can't bring it back to reality and back to the old charm it once had. 
vvvishalll thumbnail
Hi

The upcoming episode shows high voltage drama where a new change will be seen after Akshara.

The demise of Akshara led to many things in relationships.

Naira and Naitik ended up fighting in frustration after Akshar and Kartik angers on Naira.

Gayu is getting attracted to Kartik all over gain bringing changes in Naira life

Gayu plans to take Naira away from Kartik's life and strategise for same.Naira unaware of Gayu hidden motives shre with her all secrets.

Kartik finds Gayu changed behaviour weird but doesnt tell to Naira.

Stay tuned to know more updates.

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Itoo much torture. Karthik running behind Dadi Karthik falling down what are we watching 
Everyone is out to feed their ego even dadi
CrazySneh thumbnail
They repeat Mohsin's costumes so frequently! Like in just one month.. and sometimes twice and thrice in a month! Gosh! I hate this. He deserves excellent and non-repeatative costumes.
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys,
I don't really follow this show but my mum literally takes over the TV so I've been watching it for a while, on and off sometimes. I couldn't help notice the current ridiculous sub-plot.
I dunno what planet the cv's come from but I where I'm from it's a given that the bride-to-be and groom-to-be are centre of attention hence their dressing and ideas are considered most important, after all, its their big day. Dunno if it has anything to do with the culture but I would be so pissed if someone stole the limelight at my wedding, i would be having real stiff words.  
The cv's have no idea how to handle characters except the "leads". The bride-to-be, kirti, was initially shown mature and able to make decisions i.e. helping the lead, nyra, manage some sort of event. And now all of a sudden she can't think for herself at all!
I remember when this show began it was nice and relatable with of course a little drama but at least it made sense.
tinag2001 thumbnail
Karthik as per the serial episodes is not coming across as stable. He can lose his temper anytime for anything silly.

Right now he lost his cool as he saw a video of Naksh stating he does not love Kirti.  But this love is something that is built over  period of time.

No one  can guarantee this  when the relationship has just started, particularly keeping in mind how Naksh and Kirti came together.

Karthik should be happy that his sister is given a second chance by Naksh who is marrying for the first time.

CV 's  do not think of any logic. And these stupid videos are taken not sure by whom which is used for these eccentric dramas.

😲 ðŸ˜²

Edited by tinag2001 - 6 years ago
Tabatha thumbnail
This show is losing me again. I'm tired of Khartiks childish behavior and big tantrums. He doesn't act like a grown married man. I'm tired of the Goenkas always fighting. Naira also acts childish at times, and she's in too heavy makeup. What happened to married couples on this show where they used to work through problems sensibly? We always have to see khartik blowing up, screaming and bashing something up. Please get these characters to act sensible! I miss the early days of this show so much. I cannot imagine khartik becoming a father with such immature and out of control behavior. Luv and kush act more mature and sensible than khartik at this point!
For Naksh wedding, where is Gayu, Varsha, Shaurya, Nandini, Mohit, and so many more that were missing?
Edited by Tabatha - 6 years ago
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tabatha

This show is losing me again. I'm tired of Khartiks childish behavior and big tantrums. He doesn't act like a grown married man. I'm tired of the Goenkas always fighting. Naira also acts childish at times, and she's in too heavy makeup. What happened to married couples on this show where they used to work through problems sensibly? We always have to see khartik blowing up, screaming and bashing something up. Please get these characters to act sensible! I miss the early days of this show so much. I cannot imagine khartik becoming a father with such immature and out of control behavior. Luv and kush act more mature and sensible than khartik at this point!

For Naksh wedding, where is Gayu, Varsha, Shaurya, Nandini, Mohit, and so many more that were missing?

IKR it all seems like a mess. Naksh was always the ladla and now he's made to seem insignificant. I don't take the convenient and lame excuse of trps! Plus the actor playing Naksh was good until very recently. The whole marrying-for-my-sisters-sake crap is so untrue to yrkkh and its theme not to mention it's bloody fraud!  There was much more respect for relationships earlier.