YRKKH: Frustration Thread[DT Note Page 17[ - Page 11

Posted: 6 years ago
The yrkkh has changed from our show (the viewers show) to KAIRA show.. guys or writers Naksh and Kkeeryi story has more potential than KAIRA as they have started their life now and how keerti adjust to naksh family who is fond of doing even small things by themselves rather than like goenkas who omdies everything with servants. And to more how naksh develop his feelings towards keerti and how they sort their relationship is a gud track than what is it with KAIRA (whom you have showed in all angles for the past 8 motnhs) and cvs, Rajan sir don't waste the potential of Keesh aka rishi and mohena.. they are gud and matured actors than KAIRA.. jus bcoz Twitter portrays KAIRA as the best people or yrkkh fan club loves them.. we all watch show jus to get a glimpse of Keesh.. since we watch it for that don't think that TRP is high bcoz you showed KAIRA for 20 min, we watch for that 2 sec scenes of Keesh. And if this storyline continues believe there are lot people who is frustrated with KAIRA and watch show jus for Keesh, they will watch it in you tube jus Keesh scenes
Show ka charm wapas lao bhai kohi... plz focus on Singhaniyas not Goenkas. They have spoilt the whole show. 
seriously show has lost it charm makers need to work on it.. there is much more than romance on a show.. It has become Naira, Kaira's deed pressing show..!!
Dear CV look at the show which u guys brough all this years.. we can watch YRKKH now a days with kids.. do keep a decent line when ur showing romance this is a show we use to watch with family specially with kids.. !!!

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Hello Everyone.

This thread is exclusively meant to post the frustrations  regarding story line/characters/tracks/basic concept/pace of the story /performance of actors etc and nothing else except frustrations can be posted here .. 

Bashing/mocking or making inappropriate remarks for actors/members or discussing actor's  personal life are to be refrained in this thread and in this forum.

Rules of the section and IF COC are effective at all times. That means NO  bashing, swearing, instigating , fighting or the use of inappropriate language or moral policing 

TRP discussions should be continued in the TRP thread alone .

Any topics opened for frustration will be locked and merged here. and do not open new threads to criticize the show

Regards,

YRKKH Dev Team 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 6 years ago
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Thank you very much, this was very much needed. Do read page 16 as there are bashing.
AKU SEE I TOLD U MAKERS SEE OUR REPLY LETS NOT BASH ACTRESS BTW I WAS THINKIN OF POSTING MY POST ON TELLY UPDATE HERE SHAYAD TAB CVS PADH LE

Hello guys I hope that you all are going great

Well guys when I write this article I am fully aware of the fact that no matter how much I bash cvs ,no matter how much I plead cvs , all my bashing and all my pleading have 0 effect on cvs they are on mission to destroy every single character to prove kaira great and believe me guys I can't take this any-more literally guys all my patience have evaporated , all my love for yrkkh since last 9 yrs has ended even I can't believe that the show whom I followed like a trail for the same show I am saying that "my love has ended .BUT BUT I AM NOT THE ONE TO LOSE EASILY AND ESPECIALLY NOT ON THINGS THAT I HAVE ADORE LIKE HEAVEN SO HERE GOES MY LAST TRY TO LITERALLY SAVE YRKKH AND TO REMIND CVS WHAT YRKKH WAS ALL ABOUT :-

http://www.hotstar.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/586/seasons/season-1

http://www.hotstar.com/tv/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/586/seasons/season-2

watch this link guys this is the starting of yrkkh and see how cvs gave ample time to each bonding to develop be it nakshara or shaurya and varsha , rajshri-dadi maheswari-sunaina bonding , varsha-akshara bonding or mohit naitik bonding , look at gaytri-bhabhimaa nandini-rashmi bonding guys in this two seasons of yrkkh there is nothing big happening yes there is nakshara relation talk going on there is varsha-shaurya wedding but guys does this means that whole two season we are served with only nakshara no dear watch these seasons you will notice how cvs gave ample time to each and every bond be it maheswari family bonding or shinghaniya family bonding every character every bond has been given ample time to make impression on audience so that audience know what is the equation between all the family members of two different family and then when nakshara relation talk is going on then to cvs gave ample time bonds develop between akshara and shinghaniya family see how nandini mohit rashmi varsha all help nakshara to meet in personnel and not let elders know about it .dear cvs you were the same people who gave whole two season to just develop bonding you could have did same with naira after her return from rishiekesh gave ample time to develop bonds wrt to naira for example give time to naira-gayu bond how naira manages gayu after heart-break , or you could have shown naira developing bond with every family member slowly and steadily like you did in season 1 of yrkkh but no you just rush away with things and within 2-3 months of her return it was her wedding and everyone just going dead that naira will leave and we as audience were left to wonder that when all the family member can live without naira for 8 yrs than what happen in 2-3 months that they all are semi-dead when she is leaving .

believe me if you would have given time for bonds to develop wrt to naira no one would raise question like "how the hell shinghaniyas are attached to naira? but no you have to rush things guys do notice that 2 season of yrkkh ie 160 episodes cvs have completely highlighted shinghaniyas family bonding what is the role of daddaji ,dadaji-rajshekhar bonding, gaytri-bhabhimaa , nandini-rashmi every single bond has been highlighted and yes when these bonds are highlighted they aren't highlighted wrt naitik ,they are highlighted as family bonds as a bond two people share in relationship of devrani-jethani ,sister-sister bond and not wrt to naitik I am telling you this becoz you know what its 6 months that goenkas have entered and I have no idea about anyone bonding no suwarna-surekha bonding no suwarana and children bonding, no surekha and children bonding all I could see is dadi goenka ordering and all other following and even if we get 1-2 scene in month of family like suwarna-surekha-dadi then too they talk about kaira only dear cvs you showed us bondings in yrkkh that had nothing to do with nakshara they were mutual bonds but with goenkas no mutual bond all the time kaira if family bonding is shown then too either family praise kaira or they talk talk about kaira and nothing else whereas in akshara time you gave whole two season too show gaytri-bhabhimaa bonding gayetri-nandini bhabhimaa-naitik-rashmi bonding sunania-rajshri bonding sunaina-akshara ,

rajshri anshuman,daddaji-rajbana bonding then what happen to you now why aren't you giving or even showing us any other bonding other then kaira whole time it just kaira the problem solver and dadi the problem creator and even if we are given other ppl scene then too they praise kaira for example suwarna jab bhi muh kholti hai dialog ke liye all she does is praise kaira and naira bhai maana that suwarna and naira bonding is supposed to be maa-beti and not maa-bahu magar yaar tum logo ka kya bigad jaata ki inki bonding develop hone ka thoda time dedete believe me no one would raise question and yes there is no bonding in the world in which you are just praise like suwarna does with naira believe me even parent criticize their children though they support but they show their disagreement to child opinion magar yahan toh suwarna ki koi opinion hai hi nahi all she does is praise naira which make their bond so unrealistic yaar even gaytri and akshara bonding took yrs to develop and yes gaytri had her own mind her own opinions which she would share and then let akshara decide what to do magar with suwarna dude this lady dosent have her

"own mind forget opinions guys for me naira character has been damaged cvs in their quest to show hina and karan that show can run without them has damaged nairas character I mean dude from childhood she was shown a bit tacky type of people remember she shared her award with gayu but later she was not happy that gayu become school captain and not her and every1 praising gayu she behaved badly with gayu and akshara had to explain to her but know from no-where she is all "family-loving person and guys also notice that how akshara in this season is committing mistake and it is varsha-dadi maheswari who are advising her see how akshara don't know to cook (same like kirti) and how she is learning things from everyone dear cvs you could have shown same with naira that due to being away from family for such a long time how she dosent know anything about rituals and relation and normal things like cooking and all but no because you have to rush things you didn't show naira learning like akshara instead you showed naira with in-born qualities that no one believes in and guess what she know about all rituals so much that elders who have attended more than 20 wedding in their life time are asking her about rituals I mean guys from where do you except us audience to relate or even believe that naira is so great I mean dude you could have shown naira learning given ample time to bond develop wrt to naira but no you didn't and believe me guys now no matter how much you show naira mahan or even ask her to donate kidneys believe every single time you will show her good there will be a question raised that what happen to her mahanta when she left akshara believe me every single time .

All kaira naira fans now don't say that plz don't compare akshara and naira both are different dude we know both are different it is cvs who compare and serve us with sentence like "humari naira ekdum akshara jaisi hai leaving us frustrated and wondering how?. dear cvs what make a person relatable is his problems ,his struggle ,his need for guidance and yes with akshara ,naksh ,naitik you showed all this and that is the reason that people are so so attach to these character but with naira you showed her almost perfect with in-born that no one believes in.and guys see how relatable problems are shown be it girl education or akshara rejection everything is relatable then cvs what happen to you why everytime you show naira with almost everything unrelatable I mean that karthik in car or that plane incident why cvs what happen to your epic common sense that you use with akshara but with naira you just showed her as goddess who know all and is always correct which no one is believing .

guys do notice that how here akshara isn't problem solver here instead she is sharing her worries with other just like we common ppl do but with naira no no she is a super women she doesn't need someone to share she can do anything and everything same goes with naitik, see naitik and mohit bonding is full-fledge highlighted but with karthik no no he also dosent need anyone guys what make a character relatable is the fact that he shares some bond with someone with whom they can share things which they cant with parents that is friend and guess what both akshara and naitik had frnds in mohit and varsha believe me guys after nakshara , akshara and duggu bonding if there is any other bonding that I miss the most then it is that of varsha-akshara naitik mohit but with kaira no frnds with whom they share things or take advice dear cvs what has happen to you, you where same people who wrote all these bonds and relation and ritual, problems everything then why are you messing now why cvs why and guys do notice at how varsha is praised instead of akshara and how gaytri gives credit of choosing akshara becoz of varsha's mannerism and goodness in nakshara sagai see cvs you were only one who wrote all these epic relatable things then what has happen to your brain know why don't you understand it is yrkkh and not kaira or naira mahanta part two

Originally posted by Aakanksha0912

The people or the characters who have been bashed deserves bashing and nothing else.

As per IF COC and the forum rules RKKH: Rules&Regulations [EVERYONE.READ] Any sort of  bashing/targeting/mocking or ridiculing any member/actor/character/CV .will  NOT be tolerated in the forum. Please refrain from any such inciting comments and please confine to the topic for which the topic is meant for !! 

@Everyone should stick to the topic and refrain from discussing any bashing comments or moral policing in the forum , let the forum DT handle any situation . No one has any right to tell anything to other member as what they can do or what they cannot do in the forum.

edited to will NOT be tolerated *
Edited by munnihyderabad - 6 years ago

I have been watching yrkkh since last 9 yrs I wont call myself its biggest fan but I will defiantly call myself its one of the loyalist fan there has been time in last 9yrs that I thought of giving up yrkkh but I didn't I thought that cvs will at the end make everything alright and yes they did they never disappointed me when rajbana-devyani track was introduced I was like wth ? but I was like bear this everything will be alright and voila everything got alright. guys believe me there was a time when I use to wish that on tv only yrkkh comes all day in loop , every time I use to switch on the tv my wish was to see yrkkh no matter what time it was of day and now the day has come when even to watch single episode of yrkkh I have to first read TU and see how much screen-space kaira got so that I can avoid it and then I have to see instagram to see whether there is any "particular and proper family or keesh scene or is it kaira non-sense and then to I dont directly watch on tv I first watch it on hotstar and then if I see that it isn't as cringe as it always is then I watch it on tv for trp I mean just imagine for a girl wanting to see yrkkh 24*7 to a girl who goes through a proper procedure to watch the same show she wished to see 24*7 I have literally come long way I know many of you have stop watching yrkkh after all this non-sense but I didn't bcoz I thought of those 9 yrs when this same show gave me reason to laugh , reason to celebrate , reason to want relations in life I thought when from 9 yrs cvs didn't went wrong maybe this time also they will set things right all they need is time which I happily gave them but no I was wrong cvs have gone mad they can't see anything except kaira not even their own audience cvs will go to any low to prove kaira great and now I can't take it anymore all my patience , all my love for yrkkh has ended , all this time I was convincing myself that "dear cvs will set everything right and now that convincing isn't working bcoz you cvs have messed up now I see no end to this kaira crap I see no light at the end of the tunnel I am what you call as hopeless that I will ever get my yrkkh back no I wont get it back ever becoz the damage is done and now no matter what they do to damage control it , it will remain same they cant get away with the mistakes they have commited and this time these are big one I am not ignoring these mistake at the cost of this world because these mistake have cost me my yrkkh they have destroyed yrkkh like never before and now even if cvs try their ass off they are not going to undo it the fact is DAMAGE IS DONE .Lets analysis yrkkh from where the damage begin
So guys lets start with #kairamilan1

Family member take gayu relation to karthik (he was well aware that he loves naira and not gayu) and guess what he says yes , why?? Well becoz naira told him to say yes , and keep in mind that naira perfectly knew that gayu loves karthik but still these two decided to play with gayu feelings ( and now they both are lecturing naksh) and naira now is like she cares for every1 she was questioning naksh because she was not sure how will naksh keep kirti happy when he doesn't love her , didn't she thought of this with gayu how will karthik keep gayu happy when he doesn't love her ?? the fact is all she want is to become mahan .Mahan that she sacrificed her love for her sister (false it is other way round) an now she wanted to become mahan bhabhi and guess what cvs ur plan backfired both the time instead of becoming mahan she came across selfish and karthik he is also a hypocrite I mean dude he was shouting at naksh that he cheated his sister , he knowingly hurt keerti he used keerti for his profit an has he forgotton what he did with gayu he hurted gayu being full fledge aware of gayus feelings cheated her naksh didnt got any profit from marrying keerti but karthik actually got naira after hurting gayu tell me who is wrong ?? guys what naksh did was under immense pressure of family relationship but dude naira and karthik didn't had any pressure on then no one asked kaira to do what they did with gayu they themselves hurted gayu feeling and that too knowingly (don't say unknowingly it was gayu who wasn't aware of kaira but kaira were 100% aware of their own feelings for each other and gayu's feelings for karthik but then two these jerks played with gayu emotions so badly ) For me when gayu back out from karthik relation and gave her nod for kaira relation that exact moment the degradation of yrkkh started becoz after that scene everyone was praising naira like "oh she is so grt she gave up her love for her sister and no one except akshara and rama were worried for gayu . believe me it still hurts whenever I think about that scene naira first of all wasn't grt at all she didt gave up her love for sister gayu , she got it back instead she was the reason why gayu suffered a heartbreak if kaira had the guts to take a stand for their love to tell everyone they love each other all this wouldn't have happen but no everyone were praising naira and literally forgetting that it was gayu who gave up her love for her sister in true sense and never got it back , (but then I ignored (big big mistake) I thought akshara and rama are around so nothing will go wrong plus cvs need to move on so lets ignore ( now I wish I shouldn't have ignore ) and guys tell me what would you do if you hurted ur sister like that ??? what would you do if ur sister was heartbroken because of you?? Or what will you do if you played with the feeling of a girl who love you ? and that to knowingly???? Maybe you will suffer from guilt attack but what the hell these jerks were doing that gayu incident naira was planning her love confession believe me if I would have been their forget about my love confession I would have made sure that every single second of my day goes to my di who is nurturing a broken heart or even in place of karthik I would have been so sorry that I would have actually stop going to shinghaniya sadan and let the girl get out of her heart-break but now there gayu was crying for her heart-break because of these two and here these two were romancing making love confession well they were proposing each other yes karthik not for once was guilty as to what he did and now plz don't tell me his intention were not like that dude same applies for naksh his intention weren't bad either but still he was made to feel like he committed a sin and for naira well she did her drama of "sorry mujse galti hogayi I am sorry I am calling her apologize act a drama because dude if she had a bit guilt had she been actually guilt she would left everything in world to be with her sister but now the next moment she was planning as to how to propose karthik SERIOUSLY?? I am not saying that they would have ignore their own lives and their moment and kill themselves with guilt no they shouldn't but what would have happen if they would have tried to make gayu happy what would have happen is they would have tried to do a bit damage control what would have happen if they would have kept gayus broken-heart first b4 their relation?? Believe they would have been like nakshara now he hypothetical song cvs sing that kaira always keep family first believe me that would have come true but no they kept themselves first and see respected ppl like me who are raising question on them now would have been quiet for lifetime but no instead they were busy proposing each other and see people are now raising questions on them and instead of these two jerks thinking of gayu it was gayu who thought of them and left shinghaniya sadan so that they aren't guilty believe me after that my respect for gayu as a character increased by 100 folds
(to be continued)

Originally posted by Aakanksha0912

Well frankly I don't care I ll say or write whatever you I want about whomsoever I want.. and if they really feel bad or hurt they should react to it by showing it in the show

Ghanti Big Ben di poora yrk thumakada 😆
hum unhe bash nahi karenge leking cvs ko pata chalna chahiye ki bahut hogaya kaira aur goenkas believe me i had sky high expectation that his will happen that will happen and cvs just destroyed whole yrkkh i mean if you watch yrkkh from last 9 yrs you will know what i mean🥱 Edited by munnihyderabad - 6 years ago