Gumrah

teacher was harsh and rude but - Page 2

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: paras22

have you ever heard of a  15 yr old school girl from britain who was impregnated by her 13yr old  boyfriend from school. teens and pre-teens are very much capable of doing anything these days. don't under-estimate them.
like we said earlier, teacher blew it out of proportion. we didn't justified her behavior but what she said "tum yahan padne aate ho ya kuch aur karne" has a point.
in school a student's primary focus should be on studies. friendship and relationship can come later.
unless a person turns adult he/she  should always abide by his/her parents and elders.
once they are major they are free to do anything they want.

Oh hey Paras22!  I didn't mean to sound like I'm defending the kids and against the teacher, I'm sorry if I did.  What I was trying to say that I didn't like how the teacher kept on saying, "I can't even tell you what I saw.  It was so disgusting!!"  She kept on using the word "disgusting" over and over again.  And to me, that was disgusting - using that word over and over agin.  By doing do, she portryed the picture in such a way that those two kids were not only loosing the respect with other teachers but also with their peer group as well, which played a huge impact on their own confidence level.   Yes, what they were doing at school was wrong, but they way the teacher held the situation was even more wrong.  Instead of sitting down with the students and explaining it to them in a mature manner, she behaved as if they have committed a sin, which scared them so much that they coudln't think what was right and what was wrong.  This, unfortunately, led them to commit a crime.  So the question is, could this crime be avoided?  To me, yes, had the teacher handled the situation more maturaley and acted her age.  Seriously, they were not making babies - well not at that point anyway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paras22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: madhoo

Oh hey Paras22!  I didn't mean to sound like I'm defending the kids and against the teacher, I'm sorry if I did.  What I was trying to say that I didn't like how the teacher kept on saying, "I can't even tell you what I saw.  It was so disgusting!!"  She kept on using the word "disgusting" over and over again.  And to me, that was disgusting - using that word over and over agin.  By doing do, she portryed the picture in such a way that those two kids were not only loosing the respect with other teachers but also with their peer group as well, which played a huge impact on their own confidence level.   Yes, what they were doing at school was wrong, but they way the teacher held the situation was even more wrong.  Instead of sitting down with the students and explaining it to them in a mature manner, she behaved as if they have committed a sin, which scared them so much that they coudln't think what was right and what was wrong.  This, unfortunately, led them to commit a crime.  So the question is, could this crime be avoided?  To me, yes, had the teacher handled the situation more maturaley and acted her age.  Seriously, they were not making babies - well not at that point anyway.

hmm yeah i agree with you. teacher should have displayed more maturity in that situation. public humiliation have dangerous consequences and  unfortunately she paid with her life for that.

Minionite thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: paras22

i agree with all of you.  hand holding scene was blown out of proportion.

Exactly. It was blown way out of proportion.