Amrit Manthan

Am WU 18/09/12 : yug escapes

Twinkle_bella thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from bubbly asking amrit to give her jewellery and ameit has a go at her. Nats comes with ripun and says she asked bubbly as amrit took employees money and cant pay back so she will take it like this. Ripun asks nats to take the royal jewellery. Amit is furious.

At night yug enters nats room with a daggar and tries to kill her. Ahe puhes him off and gets of the bed but he holds obto her from the back and agham punches yug away. Agham beats him and locks him in the bathroom. He switches on the lights and nats hugs him. He consoles her and they think he is a theif. There ameit and bubbly are locked in their room and yug opens the doors. Ty call the police and yig is smashing thins in the bathroom. Police come and see that yug has eacaped.

Agham takes care of nats and amrit is jealous and asks her to go ed as she must be tired. Agham asks police officer to find the guy. In amrits room agham asks how she is and she remembers what happened in last couple of days. Amrit says she will take action against nats but wont tell him as she doesnt trust him anymore but will tell him after ger job is complete. Agham isnt happy.

Next morning nats gets wahes clothes and seea the material which had blood on from last might and remembers her moment with agham. Oberoi comes home all worried for nats an asks her if she is ok. He says he came back for her. Nats tells him what happened and pberoi is certain it was none other than yug and he has to do something about it or it wont be good.

End

Precap: nats questions agham whu did you stop and he says what do you want to hear that i cant stop thinking about you!.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziyan. thumbnail
Thx allooottt 4 quick update..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.

It was interesting Epi..

Agam back to protect Nats/ Nimrit..

Amrit as usual jealous and more evil..

I feel by the precap though Agam will truly say his heart feeling for Nats/Nimrit but will deny it  ending breaking  her heart ..this just to get the trust of Amrit again so as to protect Nats/Nimrit from her evil plan..

yug is definitely a pyscho by his behavior today and on a killing spree and mr oberoi knows he will be back again..

Lets see what Yug does next and what Amrit has planned for Nats/Nimrit..
shanab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
looking at the precap, one hope that agam is confessing his feelings to natasha (aka nimrit). but if reflecting upon what he said, that he need to gain amrit's trust back, i believe that what he said in the precap will be followed with hurtful words. words that would make natasha/nimrit hate him more.

then looking at the mahaepisode promo. it's good that amrit finally knows natasha is nimrit because it means the show is moving along. i was getting bored with natasha's revenge plan with no ending. however, i believe that it would only be amrit who knows. i dont think agam will know that natasha is nimrit. i hope he will but i dont think so.

finally, yug's character seems interesting. he would most a most useful tool for amrit.
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.😊
Yug seems to be very dangerous.😲
Agham is back.😳
Mr oberoi returned back home immediately, endless worries to haunt him now reg Natasha's safety.😔
Amrit says she lost her trust in Agham, so what will be his next move to gain back her confidence.😕

Amrit will definitely use Yug now to vengeance Nimrit/Nats.

Edited by movie.buff - 11 years ago
Ahlem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you very much for the Update...